They bombed the UN

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
As-salaamu `alaykum.

Well, look at the media reactions. I was watching the BBC and Sky News earlier, and they were outraged but didn't give it the due it deserves!!! They still amplify the more petty terror attacks, and anything bad done by Muslims.

Was-salaam

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
:salam2:

Thats a perfect demonstration of what they think of the UN, and international law.

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
Yet UN will not do anything to stop Israel. Imagine if Hamas is the one fired UN office? Within days US will assemble their allies of gangsters to destroy Hamas and Gaza. I would like to stress again it is time for Islamic countries to leave UN membership as UN is very biased towards Israel.

AKHI

Allahuakhbar
Yet UN will not do anything to stop Israel. Imagine if Hamas is the one fired UN office? Within days US will assemble their allies of gangsters to destroy Hamas and Gaza. I would like to stress again it is time for Islamic countries to leave UN membership as UN is very biased towards Israel.

Yes sister, the situation with be different. US & the rest of the world will be too quick to blame Islam. Now that the UN compound in Gaza is bomb, the only thing that UN can do is to make noise & they cannot do anything about it.....

Arab leaders can't even come to a common solution to keep the peace effort in Gaza. Wait till Israel bomb your individual oil rich country than they will know. When it happens, I think that Hundreds of thousands of people would already been murdered. The Arab strong allies which is the US will also turn its back on the Saudi and supports its Puppet master, The Israel gov.

This war is not about religion. Its about land, oil & power over the middle east. Israel & US are not stopping. Israel has already threaten Lebanon for a full scale War. Iran is targeted by the US & Israel over the accusation of Nuclear weapons. Pakistan & Afghanistan is already been attacked as we speak.

Who will be the middle east savior? Not Al Qaeda for sure. They too are lunatics & kill the innocent people. Arab must realized & start preparing themselves for any future attacks.
Only if they stand united than Israel & US will think twice for future invasion. Even if they do attacked than The United Arab will not be an easy target like Lebanon, Iraq & Gaza.

I am hoping for Allah mercy & kindness to help our Ummah.
Only Allah know what is best for his creation. Maybe it is a blessing in disguise for Muslim.

:wasalam:

xSharingan01x

TraVeLer
As-salaamu `alaykum.

Well, look at the media reactions. I was watching the BBC and Sky News earlier, and they were outraged but didn't give it the due it deserves!!! They still amplify the more petty terror attacks, and anything bad done by Muslims.

Was-salaam

Let me give you the opinion of someone concerning Western Media I think he hits the nail on the head.

"
The perceptions of many Muslims are formed by the Western media. Allah says: “O you who have believed, if there comes to you a disobedient one (fasiq) with information, investigate, lest you harm a people out of ignorance and become, over what you have done, regretful” (49:6)

So what about when the news is coming from a kafir rather than a fasiq?!
The danger of the Western media stems from the fact that it puts on the cloak of truth and objectivity when in reality it is no more than the mouthpiece of the devil. Can’t you see that the Western media is constantly trying to underplay the atrocities committed by the West while exaggerating the violations – which are few and far in between - committed by Muslims?

So my dear brothers and sisters part of your duty is to campaign amongst Muslims to raise their awareness regarding this issue. You should encourage them to be careful and critical of the Western media. A Muslim should not believe Western sources unless they are confirmed by a trustworthy Muslim one. I say a “trustworthy” Muslim source because the verse was warning us from accepting the news of a disobeying Muslim. Now that is not to say that we should not believe the media in anything it says even in its weather forecasts! No, what we are saying is that you should not believe what they say about Islam and Muslims. A media source that could otherwise be very objective and truthful could become a fabricator when it comes to covering news on Muslims.
That is how the disbelievers dealt with Muslims since the dawn of history…and there is no reason for us to believe why that would change.

Anonymous.

I think most of us @ TTI are good at distinguishing between what is close to truth and what is bias in the Western Media. It appears to me we have a good level of awareness concerning currents events and recent conflict in general. However, this can be a fitnah for a huge faction of the Muslims who reside in the West.

May Allah grant us guidance and His mercy.

xSharingan01x

TraVeLer
Arab must realized & start preparing themselves for any future attacks.
It will probably take a miracle. Perhaps they do realize and their way of dealing with the threat is by submission and concessions.
Allah knows best.

Only if they stand united than Israel & US will think twice for future invasion. Even if they do attacked than The United Arab will not be an easy target like Lebanon, Iraq & Gaza.

Perhaps no, but United Israel and USA can deaft all Arab armies without a sweat. Just look at 1st gulf war and "Operation Iraqi Freedom" (I love how they pick the most wonderful names for the heinous of acts, I must admit they are very good at it!).

What challenge can united Arab Army will give to the invading force? Not much. Most of you have no idea how powerful United States military is (they are not very good at sustaining an occupation), but strictly speaking about military battles and war, their power is almost too much to fathom.

If anything in your hypothetical scenario the Arabs would do much better fighting a guerrilla warfare.
Then again, if something similar happens it's not going to be an Arab issue rather Muslim issue .:D

I am hoping for Allah mercy & kindness to help our Ummah.
Only Allah know what is best for his creation. Maybe it is a blessing in disguise for Muslim.

I hope it's a blessing in disguise :).

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
As-salaamu `alaykum,

Jazaak Allaah khayran. Yeah of course we can't trust them. A trust is earned, not dished out for free. I think the sheer volume of lies and distortions out there make us feel too weak to do anything on our part to clarify the haqq, and in cases of conflicts, the other side of the story...

Allaah knows best.

ottomana

Western Media,

Assalamu alaikum,

Its sure that Western media is captured and western mind is blinded by zionists. We are one Ummah and every individual is a cell in it. So we must be the mouth and cry out the facts as loud as possible. They are very well organised so we have to be too. I m tryinit but not the best yet.

Here on this link you could find reliable summarised info and video footage of Israelis killed from Gaza minute by minute.

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=49469&page=2

Fi amanillah,

Ottomana.