They Have a Plan for YOU

saifkhan

abd-Allah
As salam 'alaykum warahamatu-llahi wabarakatuhu

I hope my brothers and sisters are in the best state of their Health and Eeman.
Who are in dwelling in happiness and tranquility, may Allah continue His blessings upon them and who are in problems and under trial may Allah ease their trial and get them out soon, ameen ya rabbal 'alameen

I've got a very good series in youtube, and willing to share with all

[yt]eQgMasQSSRw[/yt]
[yt]LteocP3rUvI&feature=channel_video_title[/yt]
[yt]jo-w-ipy2VU[/yt]

Jazakum Allahu khair
barakAllahu feekum

wassalamun 'alaykum

NB: The first video is in Urdu, sorry for the inconvenience who doesn't understand urdu

sabina isa

:salam2:

I had no chance to look at the videos, I will inshaeAllah, but a quick not for the PLANNERS. May they Plan and Allah plans also, and ALLAH is the best of PLANNERS.

We salam

sabina isa

Jazak Allahu khair for sharing the videos. I just now had a chance to look at them. SubhanAllah, there is no better religion, no better color than the color of Islam. But I am surprised no one so far has looked at these videos. I am looking forward to hear other voices, since mine maybe is well known for these scenarios. By Allah, hold strong to the rope of Allah, for this life is short and meeting with your Lord is inevitable. They want to make Islam as they made christianity, a man-made religion. Unite my brothers and stand strong for your religion. Is not worthy a life that is lived under such expectations of HATEFUL WEST. But they have been preparing it for so long. All their requirements they have first enforced on muslim emigrants, then by occupation, then by evil politics with arab states. Now they simply throw it off. They have intimidated us first to that degree, they have worked more than a century for this, and we have done NOTHING to stand for our religion. Now they feel they are ready to throw it out. But, now it is their failure. When it becomes open, sides are clear. Let us stand by the side of Allah, His book, His best chosen color for us ISLAM. Let us live and die as martyrs, because these trials will be faced only with the characters of martyrs. ILove Allah. Allah is the Greatest!

We salam

saifkhan

abd-Allah

Jazak Allahu khair for sharing the videos.All their requirements they have first enforced on muslim emigrants, then by occupation, then by evil politics with arab states. Now they simply throw it off.

Let us stand by the side of Allah, His book, His best chosen color for us ISLAM. Let us live and die as martyrs, because these trials will be faced only with the characters of martyrs. ILove Allah. Allah is the Greatest!

We salam

wa 'alaykum salam warahmatu-llah

wa iyaaki ukht.

Yes, many people don't understand these, what masha Allah you pointed out very well.

people are not ready to agree that, those kuffar are allowing our brothers and sister to live in their lands not without any purpose.
their capitalism based economy and their continuous oppression (so called war on terror) have made our helpless people to migrate(actually to evacuate the muslim lands) to their lands, so that they can occupy(not by taking over, but by controlling via their selected governemnt) our lands.

wa-llahil 'adheem, they will face the problem, they don't know.

may Allah subhanahu wa ta'la help us to understand His religion and live and die for His cause, for the betterment of our Dunya and Akhirah

barakAllahu feekum
wassalam