Thinking of taking the shahada, but I have 2 questions

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Salam alaykum

I have a dog, hunter one. I use it with hunter clubs and police to looking for animals whose wounded in traffic accidents.

And welcome to islam, new brother.

:)

salam alaykum brothers and sisters in islam, You are all welcome to the religion of islam, always distance yourself with all bads(zina,drinking etc. REMEMBER that will ALLAH everything is possible.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Wow ma sha Allah, that sounds really cool.

Salam alaykum

My garden is usually full of holes and half buried bones as we get bones to thanks to the dog and we run around dark forests looking for those animals.

:p

By some way it is cool. I think that it is wrong to let wounded animal die slowly.

o_O

My dog has also found some people.

:banana:

web_knight

spread the peace
Don't hesitate to rescue yourself and save your skin from hell-fire, take a courageous step forward and change your life regardless of a minor questions that can be talked if you already believe that Islam is the right religion , then you accept what is brought to you in Islam as rules of life.
so ,the Word "اسلام" "Islam" is an Arabic word that means peace and submission. for that every muslim is to submit to the Lord and his rules

alf2

Islam is a way of life
Salam alaykum, your questions have been answered.
I'm just another revert dropping my support, may allah swt guide you and keep you on the straight path! Ameen :)

ali-farooqui

Assalam o Alikum sis I might be a bit too late to answer as you have already said your Shahada, but I just want to quote two verse (14-15) from Surah Al-Luqman (31) that might resolve your second question if the issue arise again.

And We have enjoined upon man [care] for his parents. His mother carried him, [increasing her] in weakness upon weakness, and his weaning is in two years. Be grateful to Me and to your parents; to Me is the [final] destination. (31:14)

But if they endeavor to make you associate with Me that of which you have no knowledge, do not obey them but accompany them in [this] world with appropriate kindness and follow the way of those who turn back to Me [in repentance]. Then to Me will be your return, and I will inform you about what you used to do. (31:15)

may Allah shower blessings upon you and keep you in best state of faith

Eman Yousuf

salam alaikum

as far as sister is concerning Mabsoot and Abu khaled has well said. Put your trust in Allah (swa) and go ahead what your heart is content with.

Welcome to Islam brother Abdul Halim.

Fi amanillah.

Um Ibrahim

Alhamdulilah :)
MashaaAllah! May Allah keep both of you in His protection from all evil and harm and may He allow your knowledge to grow, your imans to grow and most importantly may you both implement and "live" Islam fully or as much as you can..amin :)

mikepan68

Sallams Sister, Is the issue with dogs have to do with their saliva, or their hair??
I converted (reverted) to Islam a while back. I have a bit of advice for you if you don't mind?
#1: Just do the best you can! Take it slow and gradually build up or you will be overwhelmed.
#2: Beware of the Wahabbis.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hassan

Laa ilaha ilaa Allah
Staff member
:salam:

My own recommendation for courses is Islamic Online University. Their Diploma is extensive, and free.

Check out anyone you listen to, and if you find their voice becomes singular and many others disagree, become more wary. There are many speakers to recommend, and to be careful of, but I like Abu Mussab Wajdi al Akkari, Zakir Naik, and just about anyone on Islam Channel.

#1: Just do the best you can! Take it slow and gradually build up or you will be overwhelmed.
This is very true
#2: Beware of the Wahabbis.
Beware of all sects and isms.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Beware of all sects and isms.

I have to agree and

970556_677709228912966_1718293024_n.jpg

Beware extremists. They full they heads and mind by telling that everything is HARAM!

mikepan68

Some cool links for internet courses:

>---Links removed by moderator---<

Last edited by a moderator:

Hassan

Laa ilaha ilaa Allah
Staff member
Some cool links for internet courses:

>---Links removed by moderator---<
Sorry brother, some of those were Sufi sites, one plays music, and if you're not sure of a site, better not to link to it, in shaa Allah
:salam: