this is my first ramadan

littlebird

hi every one .i look forward to my new life iim so happy to find to this website,i did shahada in january.this has been a process for me,giving up alot of old bad habits,.i look forward to completely giving my self to allah.

zulfikar

hi every one .i look forward to my new life iim so happy to find to this website,i did shahada in january.this has been a process for me,giving up alot of old bad habits,.i look forward to completely giving my self to allah.

Nice to know you sister. I am happy too for your convert and joined to the family.

this is a little bit i know about ramadhan, I copyied it from other thread, hope could make us more enthusiastic with this blessing month

The point of ramadhan.

Rasulullah Muhammad saaw said: "Ramadhan is a month belong to Allah."
Sayyida FatimaZahra said: "fasting is our path to reach ikhlaas"

We should take a lesson from these two sayings.
Ramadhan will tell us for becoming a lillahi Ta'alaa person. (a person who always ikhlaas with Allah decision)
It means we will accept to what all everything Allah decide for us.
Ikhlaas is the third most importantly matters after knowledges and an understandings of goodness and badness. Ikhlaas will make our heart more sensitive to hear and accept the will of Allah.

Ikhlaas is a strong foundation for another good habits. We will have love and carying towards poor people. We will become sensitive against unjustice situations. We will become strong, friendly and optimist person because we feel that the only needs we have, just the blessing of Allah.
we will support our consciousness of being Allah servant.
we must ikhlaas facing the test of life given by Allah such of difficulties, deseases, fearness, debth, poverty, death penalty and other world problems.

mymohsin

Pls mak Duwa 4 me
Salamalaykum,

Wow masha Allah glad to know about u first welcome to Islam belated though and congrates that Allah has grand u this blessed month. May Allah give u the maximum benifit of this month with permanet improvement in ur life. Ameen. Sister please do remember me in ur duwas.

Jazak Allah.

Storm

SiStEr
Mashallah

Welcome to ISLAM and welcome to TTI :D

May Allah help you with your first Ramadan. Ramadan Kareem!!

warda A

Sister
:salam2:

:ma::ma::ma:
may Allah Ta'ala grant you all the blessings on this blessed month and may He make it easy on you
Ameen

amirah80

*Fear Allah*
Salam Alaikum

Mabrook (congratulations)! Welcome to Islam and also welcome to TTI!:):):) Inshallah you have a blessed Ramadan. Inshallah Allah makes it easier for you to cope with.

Salam Amirah80

hassana elkoussi

:SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206:to Islam & to the site.Ramadan is an awesome experience. Try to stick to the rulings of fasting - both physical ( no eating, drinking or intercourse) & spiritual ( no backbiting, envy or any bad feelings for others). Stick to taraweeh and night prayers . Don't get lazy during the last ten nights and you'll find WONDERS. You'll be bombarded with showers of mercy & when this happens remember me in your dua' . HAPPYRAMADAN

aqeela01

Salaam

I too reverted to Islam...can you believe that its nearly 6 years. The very first Ramadaan can be a bit difficult. But in those difficult times..pick up your Quran for strength. Remember why you are fasting and ask Allah for strength. Personally, this is my favourite time of the year - Ramadaan has a feel that no other month has. Remember that only Allah is worthy of all praise and worship:tti_sister:

spring_of_mine

I'm very so happy on behalf of you.What a good day for you :)
you are so lucky to introduce Islam.Insa Allah everybody will introduce Islam one day.Amin
Allah forbid you ,,:)
Good Ramadan everybody,,

lily_mawar

Salam,

Welcome to the ummah, may Allah bless you and give you strength for the whole Ramadhan. Salam Ramadhan Al-mubarak to all.

Almaas

hi every one .i look forward to my new life iim so happy to find to this website,i did shahada in january.this has been a process for me,giving up alot of old bad habits,i look forward to completely giving my self to allah.

Salaam,

MashAllah

:SMILY206:

Hope you benefit from the site and gain more knowledge, InshAllah.

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
Asalamu alaykum warahmatulahi wabarakatuh

MASHA ALLAH,:SMILY206: to ISLAM & TTI, i'm glad that u have joined with us. hope that u have a blessed month and enjoy it insha Allah.

.......:hearts:..........:hearts:

All4Allah

Umm Noor-ud-din
Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatulahi wa barakatuhu

Alhamdulillah good to hear that youve become muslim masha'Allah.May Allah ta'ala grant you for all the sacrifices youve made,Allahuma ameen.

and Ramadan Mubarak!!
A month of love and blessing with seitan locked up alhamdulillah

shaheeda35

strive4Jannah

WELCOME TO THE TTI FAMILY. RAMADAN KAREEM!

INSHALLAH(ALLAH WILLING) YOU WILL GET THROUGH THIS FIRST BEAUTIFUL RAMADAN FOR YOU AND AFTER THAT IT WILL BE A BREEZE. MAY ALLAH MAKE IT EASY FOR YOU, AMEEN!:muslim_child:

PARVEZ SHAHIDI

:salam2:Alhamdulilah, please remember Allah SWT will be testing you again and again and satan(devil) will not give up on you so easily. Today is the 1st day of Ramadan here,and I pray to Allah SWT that He makes the tests easy for you, and you be able to defeat satan in every battle you fight with him, Amin.

Proud_2b_Muslim

Ahmad M. Al-Marshoud
WeLCoMe To TTi
enjoy your stay here and if you want you can check the forums in TTI

Turn To Islam Start
Help Using Website
Introduce Yourself!

General Discussions
TurnToIslam Lounge !
Islamic Discussion
New and Current Affairs

TTI Member Central
His and Hers World
Word Games
Islamic Poetry
Learn Arabic

Islamic Files and Downloads @ TurnToIslam.Com
TurnToIslam Media Library
Quran Mp3 Downloads and Links
Nasheed/ Poetry Mp3 downloads.
Islamic Pictures
Mobile Zone

Islamic Media Section
New Muslim Video
Learn About Islam Videos
Quran Video
Nasheeds, Poems and Duas
Muslim Children Video
Muslim History Video
Learn How To do Prayer and Ablution Video

Islamic Articles Library
Islamic Articles And Important Information

Current Affairs Media Section
Palestine Video
Lebanon War
Iraq Video
Other Videos
Islamophobia

Other Languages
Arabic
Bosnian
French
German
Spanish
Portuguese
Italian
Dutch
Russian
Romanian

Munawar

Striving for Paradise

:salam2: Dear sister,

Welcome to Islam and TTI. Now you are a member of 1.3 billion strong Global Muslim community.

Like many TTI members who have posted good advise and welcome messages, I am too so very happy that you joined us here. May Allah (SWT) have mercy on you and help you become a wonderful Muslimah.
Wassalam.

TheKnowledgeSeeker

A Believer In Heart
Assalamu Alaykum,

Masha'Allah!! Insha'Allah your first Ramadan is going well. Welcome to TTI and insha'Allah at the end of the Ramadan you will inform us how your first blessing month of Ramadan went. Would total love to hear for those whose first Ramadan was this month.