this is so confusing!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sister amina

MEMORISING THE QURAN
Assalamualaikum brothers and sisters,
I had just been watching a video about shaikh abu ameenah bilal philips.where they say that his is from one of the deviated sects that is jamaatul tableegh!!moreover they say that even hamza yusuf and yassir qadhi are the ones who are innovating things in our religion.ok i dont about all these people a lot but it was the limit when they said about zakir naik the same thing too!!!i'm so confused and i respect all these people a lot but the problem is whom do i believe?
please i m waiting for your answers...

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
aslam o alikum sister,
you dont have to listen to everyone they give us valuable information just verify their information. and i know you are right they said weird stuff about everythign just dont worry about it, i heard some people saying Sheikh Ahmed deedat is a ahmadi like comeon they are all dedicated muslims teaching islam :) but u shud always verify what everyone says :)

tarannumsamir

as salamaualaikom,
allah swt has blessed us with QURAN to believe in.
and the best human being to follow is our beloved prophet muhammad (may peace be upon him).
if we read the QURAN with understanding and follow the sunnah properly,then there is no question of confusion inshallah.

Almeftah

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله

Don't always take what you hear, Many of our Scholars were falsely accused of many bad things.

We have minds to think, and hearts to distinguish between what could be right or wrong..

When some one accuses a Scholar like Ibn-Taimiyah, We dont believe his accusations, because we know Ibn-Taimiyah as an honest, trust worthy scholar who speaks nothing but the truth based on strong belief and great knowledge, even if he did some few mistakes.

Most of our Scholars are known for a good reputation, and thats what makes us trust them and seek their knowledge.

pcozzy

:salam2:

put your trust in Allah and things get very clear as time progresses. You know people change, we all do, when we hear something that is proven in Quran and Sunnah we return to it, Allah willing.

I have listened to many of whom you mentioned, I have not found in anything they say to go against the Quran and Sunnah.

Sometimes you find a sheik and he says things, you have the right to ask him to prove it. The burden of proof is on the accuser making the accusation.

keep learning and may Allah guide you and all of us. As the others have posted should be noted too.

:wasalam:

abubaseer

tanzil.info
Staff member
Assalamualaikum brothers and sisters,
I had just been watching a video about shaikh abu ameenah bilal philips.where they say that his is from one of the deviated sects that is jamaatul tableegh!!moreover they say that even hamza yusuf and yassir qadhi are the ones who are innovating things in our religion.ok i dont about all these people a lot but it was the limit when they said about zakir naik the same thing too!!!i'm so confused and i respect all these people a lot but the problem is whom do i believe?
please i m waiting for your answers...
:salam2:

We should not be ashamed to say when someone is wrong when we know from trustwothy sources that he is wrong and people ask about it...

Not not belittle someone, but warn others.

Hamza Yusuf is a Soofi and has lot of problems, you can read what Yusuf Estes has to say about him and the crazy things that are do in the Zaytuna Institute.

Anyways, Sister since you are based in Saudi, a country which is very rich in Scholars... you can ask the scholars there about him.

Once again, my intention is not to insult someone, but just to repeat that what trustworthy people have reported.

Wallahu Aalam...
:wasalam:

Status
Not open for further replies.