This is the real Israel

Perseveranze

Too far, even if Palastine get their land back, don't expect peace. You've gone too far Isreal, it won't ever be forgotten.

Videos like this just remind me of how corrupt the Muslim leaders are, how weak the ummah is. God is just, never forget this, the Palastinians havn't, thats why they continue to fight. They'll have their time Inshallah.

arzafar

Kindly search for and read the title "The Life of an American Jew in Racist Marxist Israel"

You know there is a lot of conspiracy theories and stuff regarding the jews/israel while at the other end of the spectrum there is holocaust and victimization of 2000+ years. This book is a very short, very objective and it really opened my eyes about Jews in general and the state of Israel.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Jews will be always Jews.

[yt]fHvCurTal8E&feature=player_embedded[/yt]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
:salam2:
"Israel's crime"
Click
V
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1-zM0m1rNI

[yt]a1-zM0m1rNI[/yt]

The Jews have demonstrated themselves clearly.
The Jews didn not stop on stealing Palestine infront of the whole world but cold bloodedly killing the innocent people,
burning mosques and churches
and robbing the Palestinian properties/crops.

~May Allah swt help and protect the Palestinian~Amin!

Thank you for sharing this sister
:jazaak:
Take care!
~Wassalam :)

justoneofmillion

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Israel's crime"
Click
V
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1-zM0m1rNI

[yt]a1-zM0m1rNI[/yt]

The Jews have demonstrated themselves clearly.
The Jews didn not stop on stealing Palestine infront of the whole world but cold bloodedly killing the innocent people,
burning mosques and churches
and robbing the Palestinian properties/crops.

~May Allah swt help and protect the Palestinian~Amin!

Thank you for sharing this sister
:jazaak:
Take care!
Wa aleikum assalaam warahmatullahi wa barakatuhu,

No most respected sister, we can not generalize like this inshallah ,when Allah swt has made a certain nuance in the Quran.

We have to try and be fair,even in the midst of such a mess ,these are not our values,okay ukhti?May Allah swt reward you with goodness.

Altough I must admit that a certain branch of Jewish Supremacist are doing everything to marginalize the voice of decent Jews,who are many to express their discontent with the racist policies of the Zionist state and their American sponsors.

The supremacist couldn't do a better Job in perpetuating the generalization and suspicion towards Jewish people.They are and have been the best sponsors of "Antisemitism"both ideologically and historically.

The Far right parties are doing the same in Europe through polarization politics,that is how they gain their bread.

Marine le pen the daughter of Jean Marie le Pen has been made to appear harmless and invited in all t.V stations and Radios to propagate Anti Islam sentiment. Recently we came to know that marine le Pen is financed by the state of Isreal.Imagine a State that claims to be there for Jews finances an Anti Semite as long as they serve their interest.The Rockefellers did the same with Hitler and the nazi party in world war II.

The Rockefellers spent a great deal of money financing Nazi scientists and eugenic institutions in Germany, among them Otmar Freiherr von Vershuer. Vershuer was particularly interested in twins. With twins you could unlock the mysteries of defective reproduction, they thought, and also with twins you could discover the secret to multiplication of the master race. Vershuer sent his assistant, whose name was Joseph Mengele, into Auschwitz to finish the program originally financed by Rockefeller.

Please have a look at the video below,it is a brief interview of Shulamit Aloni, former Israeli minister.She admits that the holocaust and the "antisemite" accusation are used to manipulate those who criticize the shameless disgrace the Zionist have brought to mankind.

[yt]uW3a1bw5XlE[/yt]

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Wa aleikum assalaam warahmatullahi wa barakatuhu,

No most respected sister, we can not generalize like this inshallah ,when Allah swt has made a certain nuance in the Quran.

We have to try and be fair,even in the midst of such a mess ,these are not our values,okay ukhti?May Allah swt reward you with goodness.

Altough I must admit that a certain branch of Jewish Supremacist are doing everything to marginalize the voice of decent Jews,who are many to express their discontent with the racist policies of the Zionist state and their American sponsors.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~

Dear brother
i have no bias with any race or religion or picking up Jews@ Israel.
Just updating what had happened lately.
The world and leader ought to do something about The Jews terrorism on innocent especially the recent Gaza massacre witness by everybody,
without making futher step.
This is very sad.
The very thing that happened on our family in Islam.

Israel does not make any difference between Muslims or Christians or whatever,
IF you are not a Jew (Yahudi)
you will suffer the discrimination !!!

The Jews murdered
countless of innocent
babies in Palestines

(images of babies killed in Palestine by Israel )

Bullets of israel in the hearts of palestinian children
Click below video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrNEvT04bw0

[yt]mrNEvT04bw0[/yt]

~May Allah swt help and guide us all
and protect all muslim~Amin!

Thank you,

JenGiove

Kindly search for and read the title "The Life of an American Jew in Racist Marxist Israel"

You know there is a lot of conspiracy theories and stuff regarding the jews/israel while at the other end of the spectrum there is holocaust and victimization of 2000+ years. This book is a very short, very objective and it really opened my eyes about Jews in general and the state of Israel.

Thank you for posting this title. I looked it up, found it and while I have not finished reading it yet, it is interesting.

JenGiove

Question of Definition

You know, this whole time that I've been here, I have forgotten an important lesson about the definition of words in context. I shall remedy that now.

Speaking to the members here, I have only one question. How are *you* defining the term "Zionist"? I have been called a zionist and I want to be absolutly certain of what I am being called because *I* see it as an insulting term so I just want to ensure that my understanding and what is meant correspond with each other..

Perseveranze

You know, this whole time that I've been here, I have forgotten an important lesson about the definition of words in context. I shall remedy that now.

Speaking to the members here, I have only one question. How are *you* defining the term "Zionist"? I have been called a zionist and I want to be absolutly certain of what I am being called because *I* see it as an insulting term so I just want to ensure that my understanding and what is meant correspond with each other..

Do you support the killing of innocent Palastinian Children, Women and men? If you do, your a Zionist.

alf2

Islam is a way of life
Wow, Israel should really fire that foreign minister. Anyone who sees this video will seriously believe she's a monster. Israel is despicable.

Wannabemuslim

al salaam aleikum My father being a child in the six day war said that it was among the most terrifying moments in his life,of course obviously nothing to bad happend as he and his family are fine. These wicked Zionists dont seem to get much news coverage, at least not on american t.v and media. I saw a video here at this website about a man explaining the history of the Zionist party it was very informative, how the american jews through propaganda where force fed why they need to settle palestine. People are like sheep, its not going to change.

JenGiove

Do you support the killing of innocent Palastinian Children, Women and men? If you do, your a Zionist.

I had asked a serious question but if this is a serious answer, then I was insulted without just cause and the member who did so needs to recognize that within themselves and make matters correct.

This is not the definition that is given in the dictionary.

justoneofmillion

:No,Hitler ,Mao or Bush too have described themselves as peacemakers and harmless individuals fighting for a just cause.You do not ask the perpetrator of how he sees himself,you contemplate and analyze the result of his mischief through your own independent inquiry.

A Zionist historically in the context of The Palestinian issue is someone who justifies the fact that he can come to your country from Europe, Poland ,Russia..etc. (and who is not even a Semite btw) appropriate themselves your land , literally kick you out of your house and take your key , make you live in exile as a refugee in a foreign country and then call your kids he shot with a bullet in the head or burned with White phosphorous as a collateral damage or call you to sit around a table in your own kitchen and discuss partition and peace at the point of the gun because he has got more weapons.

Now, if somebody came to your house and did the same I wonder if you would call that person a neighbor .If you wanna be coherent and fair though you won't. Furthermore,you would describe them to anybody as any human would aka,Invaders,usurpers,thieves and cowards(Look at the definition of those words) who do not come down the field to fight like men with equal arms but rather throw bombs from airplanes they manage to get through lobby activity and bribery from abroad.

You said you are of multiple backgrounds just like myself.Would you grant yourself the right to go and claim Germany or Ireland for example and kick a German out of his house behind such a claim,just because supposedly your "ancestors" lived there some II 0r III thousand years ago?(And Btw even then, Palestinians have always been there ,they just became Muslim or Christians afterwards,ethnically though it is where they come from before Jews even set foot there).

Palestinians and Jews have been living in Palestine in peace as neighbors for centuries Muslims have protected Jews for Hundreds and hundreds of years from the Christians during the inquisition,during the world wars,or when they used to be put in the ghettos of Venice insulted and spat on (That is where the word Ghetto comes from check it out),especially the Catholics.They first wanted to settle in Uganda actually and then turned to Palestine.

Had they come to the Palestinians and said even if it was not true"Look folks we have nowhere to go,we are persecuted everywhere, can we live with you and share the same bread?"The Palestinians would have never refused "Ahlan wa Sahlan",as Arabs they have the sense of hospitality written in their DNA, it is their culture,these are warm hearted, kind and generous people, but not in this fashion,not with force and arrogance.

Jews have lived in peace and safety among Muslims for centuries as I said. In the times of The Prophet Aleihi sallat wassalaam,of Umar R.A ,in Spain, Turkey with Ottoman empire,Algeria,Morocco,Tunisia,Palestine,Iran..etc.
But as the Khilafa came down a lot of them betrayed us adopting the stance of a very partial and selective memory.But By Allah swt Times will change as he wishes.

We have tried to explain it to you in the most simple way possible, if you do not make a genuine effort to understand and be coherent and fair.There is no point of you discussing these matters on a Muslim forum and this here is a very delicate matter to talk about with Muslims, you should know better.

For your information, am the son of a dignified people who fought colonization,who lived and died with guts and testosterone peak until their last breath , kicked out invaders and brought them down to their knees, till the last drop of the blood they had to preserve their honor and dignity,in what was known and recognized as the most violent and dramatic liberation struggle of the past century.It is better not to engage in such discussions with me,others might be less vocal, but I have no compromising attitude regarding these issues, I do not dig for justifications of children murders or of other people who do not have the means to defend themselves ,be they Muslims or not.It makes me sick,For Good or for bad,it is in my veins.I Will not ask you to apologize to me who am I?I would rather have you Apologize and turn to your creator to seek his forgiveness for being unaware of what you say.

Brothers and sisters,See how Zionists killed Jews to occupy Arab lands below:

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=40148

May Allah swt guide and grant you understanding.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Better not to use dictionary written by zionists. This real israel is now planning to attack to freedom flotilla which aim is carrying humanitarian help to Palestinians in Gaza. Last year they attacked too and killed 9 humanitarian workers. Propably zionist dictionaries don´t mention that they aim is also break every international laws they ever can for "protect themselves".

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
An American who supports the continued hegemony of USA to do the dirty work for the Zionist State of Israel is a supporter of Zionism.

A Zionist is the Chosen One. They are planning the death of two billion people. The non-Zionist is a goyem. A donkey whose bidding is to do the dirty work for the Zionist.

The Zionist has no sin. How can they. They own the world. Keep in mind there is no afterlife for the Jews. This is it. And they want it all.

So one who supports the murder of innocents. One who is willing to sell their soul to please the master.
The American solider who is killing Muslim women and children and smiling. They come home and guess what...you are nothing but a broken man and the Zionist has no use for you. They send in SWAT teams to put 70 rounds in you.

By the way do not look up a definition of Zionist; the Zionists own google etc.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
As Helen Thomas early said:

zionists can go back to they homes and leave Palestine to Palestinians.

By by Netanyahu!

JenGiove

As Helen Thomas early said:

zionists can go back to they homes and leave Palestine to Palestinians.

By by Netanyahu!

Now THAT I agree with! There is no reason in this world why Palestine shouldn't be recognized and treated as a self contained, self governing state just like the rest of the world..

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
If you never mind...

This thread is not what YOU are or what YOU think but about human right violations of zionists.

About those whose support them; political, military or financial ways.

I am not interesting to know what some individual is but what whole nations are and why an earth.