Thread Deleted

Um Ibrahim

Alhamdulilah :)
Brother I don't understand why you would like the thread to be closed. It's just a discussion. We all know not everyone will agree so it's OK to have disagreements. That's how everyone learns from each other. As long as there's no disrespect and rudeness going on which I have not come across in this thread then it's ok.

muslimhanif

To Cariad and his fellows,

Peace be upon the one who follow the right guidance;

Allāh / God – may He be glorified and exalted above all that they associate with Him – has commanded us to worship only Him, so if you say the opposite, then you contradict the religion of all prophets, that is, the True Monotheism. Allāh the Mighty and Exalted's said, “And We sent not before you any messenger (O Muḥammad) except that We revealed to him that, "There is no deity (or objects of worship) [which have the right to be worshipped] except Me, so worship Me.” (Rough translation of the meaning of the Noble Qur'ān, 21:25) And the Exalted said, “He has ordained for you of religion what He enjoined upon Noah and that which We have revealed to you, [O Muḥammad], and what We enjoined upon Abraham and Moses and Jesus - to establish the religion and not be divided therein.” (Rough translation of the meaning of the Noble Qur'ān, 42:13) And regarding Noah – peace be upon him, “and I have been commanded to be of the Muslims.” (Rough translation of the meaning of the Noble Qur'ān, 10:72) And regarding Abraham, “When his Lord said to him, "Submit", he said "I have submitted [in Islam] to the Lord of the worlds.” (Rough translation of the meaning of the Noble Qur'ān, 2:131) And regarding Moses, “O my people, if you have believed in Allah, then rely upon Him, if you should be Muslims.” (Rough translation of the meaning of the Noble Qur'ān, 10:84) And regarding Jesus, “The disciples said [to Jesus], "We are supporters for Allāh. We have believed in Allāh and testify that we are Muslims [submitting to Him].” (Rough translation of the meaning of the Noble Qur'ān, 3:52)

Šayḫ al-Islām Ibn Taymiyyah may Allāh have mercy upon him said, And Islām is the religion of all the prophets and messengers – may peace be upon them all – and whoever followed them from the communities just as Allāh has informed about this many places in His Book. He informed about Noah, Abraham, Israeel – may peace be upon them – that they were muslims. And likewise the followers of Moses and Jesus – may peace be upon both of them – and others than them. And Islām is that you surrender to Allāh and not to others than Him, so you worship Him and do not associate aught with Him. And you put your trust in Him alone, hope for Him and fear Him alone, and you love Allāh with a complete love and you don’t love anything from the creation the same way you love Allāh. So whoever is too arrogant to worship Allāh he is not a muslim. And whoever worships anyone else than Allāh with Allāh he is not a muslim. (An-Nabawāt, p.127)

And Peace and blessings be upon the last Prophet, upon his Family, his Companions, and those who follow his way until the Day of Judgment.

Last edited:

Cariad

To Cariad and his fellows,

Peace be upon the one who follow the right guidance;

Allāh / God – may He be glorified and exalted above all that they associate with Him – has commanded us to worship only Him, so if you say the opposite, then you contradict the religion of all prophets, that is, the True Monotheism. Allāh the Mighty and Exalted's said, “And We sent not before you any messenger (O Muḥammad) except that We revealed to him that, "There is no deity (or objects of worship) [which have the right to be worshipped] except Me, so worship Me.” (Rough translation of the meaning of the Noble Qur'ān, 21:25) And the Exalted said, “He has ordained for you of religion what He enjoined upon Noah and that which We have revealed to you, [O Muḥammad], and what We enjoined upon Abraham and Moses and Jesus - to establish the religion and not be divided therein.” (Rough translation of the meaning of the Noble Qur'ān, 42:13) And regarding Noah – peace be upon him, “and I have been commanded to be of the Muslims.” (Rough translation of the meaning of the Noble Qur'ān, 10:72) And regarding Abraham, “When his Lord said to him, "Submit", he said "I have submitted [in Islam] to the Lord of the worlds.” (Rough translation of the meaning of the Noble Qur'ān, 2:131) And regarding Moses, “O my people, if you have believed in Allah, then rely upon Him, if you should be Muslims.” (Rough translation of the meaning of the Noble Qur'ān, 10:84) And regarding Jesus, “The disciples said [to Jesus], "We are supporters for Allāh. We have believed in Allāh and testify that we are Muslims [submitting to Him].” (Rough translation of the meaning of the Noble Qur'ān, 3:52)

Šayḫ al-Islām Ibn Taymiyyah may Allāh have mercy upon him said, And Islām is the religion of all the prophets and messengers may peace be upon them all – and whoever followed them from the communities just as Allāh has informed about this many places in His Book. He informed about Noah, Abraham, Israeel – may peace be upon them – that they were muslims. And likewise the followers of Moses and Jesus – may peace be upon both of them – and others than them. And Islām is that you surrender to Allāh and not to others than Him, so you worship Him and do not associate aught with Him. And you put your trust in Him alone, hope for Him and fear Him alone, and you love Allāh with a complete love and you don’t love anything from the creation the same way you love Allāh. So whoever is too arrogant to worship Allāh he is not a muslim. And whoever worships anyone else than Allāh with Allāh he is not a muslim. (An-Nabawāt, p.127)

And Peace and blessings be upon the last Prophet, upon his Family, his Companions, and those who follow his way until the Day of Judgment.

Lol.. It is Cariad and HER fellows. And I don't understand the need for your post.

And Islām is the religion of all the prophets and messengers
The other requirement that distinguishes Muslims is accepting Mohammed as Prophet.. As none of the biblical prophets knew of Mohammed so could not have accepted his prophethood.. Then I don't see how you can truly claim they were muslims. If the only requirement to be a Muslim is submission to the ONE True God, then Jews and Christians would also be muslims.. Christians have no problem recognising the fact for the most part Biblical prophets were Jews. I don't see why Islam feels they need to change this historic fact.

Peace

muslimhanif

Apparently you don't understand the meaning of my message; you don't understand the true meaning of Islām, otherwise you would not have claimed that Muslims need to change history. The names change but the reality does not change. No Prophet claimed to be worshiped besides God; no Prophet claimed to change the Religion of the earlier Prophets – may peace be upon them – and yet, according to our beliefs, Christ was not a Jew, but at the same time he could not be called a 'Christian', because this is an innovated word adopted by those who have exaggerated his status in order to invent a new religion based on his exaltation and deification. The ministers of worship invented a lot of words in order to confuse people and to turn them away from the path of God. Muslims did not call themselves 'Mahometans', as call them the Orientalists ... All prophets are paternal brothers: their religion is one, even if their laws are different. And yes, Muḥammad – peace and blessings be upon him – is undoubtedly the Messenger of God and His Servant, just as the Prophets who preceded him – may peace be upon them – and anyone who knows Monotheism recognizes the truth of his Message. And many among the People of the Book had recognized his Message among those who had remained faithful to the Reality of the Religion of all other preceded Prophets, and some among them who died before hearing the Prophecy of Muḥammad – peace and blessings be upon him – has been defined “Believers” in the Qur'ān. History is always written by men, and the truth is not known by men. So know the truth to know its men. And from God comes success and guidance.

Last edited:

muslimhanif

See if you like this explanation:

In Genesis (1:26), it is stated, “wa-îōmer ’Ĕlōhîm na‘aśe ’Ādām be-ṣalemē-nū ki-demûtē-nū” (And ’Ĕlōhîm said, "We make ’Ādām in our image, and according to our likeness). The prefix “be”means ‘in’, the singular noun “ṣalemē” means ‘image’ (Arabic: ṣūrat), and the plural personal pronoun “nū” means ‘our’ (Arabic: nā). The prefix “ki” means ‘as’, ‘like’ (Arabic: kā), and the singular noun “demûtē” means ‘likeness’, ‘resemblance’ (Arabic: šabah). In this verse there is a clear comparison between the Creator and the creation. And if we continue to read, we find written in the same book of Genesis (5:3) as follows, “wa-yeḥī ’Ādām šelôšīm ûme’at šānāh wa-yôled bi-demût-ô ki-ṣalem-ô” (And ’Ādām lived a hundred and thirty years, and begot a son in his own likeness, and according to his image.) And this is just a taste of the myriad of blasphemies contained in the OT. Is this monotheism according to your beliefs? For those who really knows monotheism this is just an example of biblical anthropomorphism and theomorphism. Draw your own conclusion.

Last edited:

Cariad

Apparently you don't understand the meaning of my message; you don't understand the true meaning of Islām, otherwise you would not have claimed that Muslims need to change history. The names change but the reality does not change. No Prophet claimed to be worshiped besides God; no Prophet claimed to change the Religion of the earlier Prophets – may peace be upon them – and yet, according to our beliefs, Christ was not a Jew, but at the same time he could not be called a 'Christian', because this is an innovated word adopted by those who have exaggerated his status in order to invent a new religion based on his exaltation and deification. The ministers of worship invented a lot of words in order to confuse people and to turn them away from the path of God. Muslims did not call themselves 'Mahometans', as call them the Orientalists ... All prophets are paternal brothers: their religion is one, even if their laws are different. And yes, Muḥammad – peace and blessings be upon him – is undoubtedly the Messenger of God and His Servant, just as the Prophets who preceded him – may peace be upon them – and anyone who knows Monotheism recognizes the truth of his Message. And many among the People of the Book had recognized his Message among those who had remained faithful to the Reality of the Religion of all other preceded Prophets, and some among them who died before hearing the Prophecy of Muḥammad – peace and blessings be upon him – has been defined “Believers” in the Qur'ān. History is always written by men, and the truth is not known by men. So know the truth to know its men. And from God comes success and guidance.
Whatever you say.