Threads here are being removed

Boomerang

And sisters and brothers, you need to wonder why they get removed....cos they dont want you to see the truth here...its very sad, but very true/......

whenever i express how i feel and then discuss these thoughts...my posts get removed....am I right and the mods at this forum are too scared that others may also wake up to the truth?

hiding peoples opinions is not going to do anything...why are you mods supressing me....if i am wrong then you should overlook me,,,,im more concerned that you are attempting to hide the truth....

samiha

---------
Staff member
:salam2:

..... nobody is hiding the truth ukhti....

I think we all need to practice patience... "inna Allaha ma'as Sabireen" ... Indeed Allah is with the patient!

.... so I ask your patience, and not jumping to conclusions. Your thread is going off track, i think it needs a proper finish and it needs a bit of time.

ps. Just thought I'd say .. making these sorts of public threads are 1. pointless and 2. against the rules..sorry..

wasalam

Steve940

Perhaps you should reconsider the fact that these forums were created "Towards correcting the common misconceptions about Islam"

Look at the top of every page and there it is, right in the banner

These forums aren't necessarily for our opinions and everyone's problems or concerns but rather to learn the deen properly

The mods go out of their way to spend time trying to make sure that this website is both informative and friendly. We should give credit to them and not suspect that they are trying to suppress us or our ideas. These forums have a purpose and that purpose is to spread the message of Islam. As far as I'm concerned the mods can do as they see fit to maintain the website as a good Islamic environment.

abdellah007

salam alaykum ,

You better PM the moderators about this issue because it was up to them when they removed them. but saying we try to hide the truth here so that is absolutly wrong.

wassalam

AdamMuslim

Inn lillah wa inna elayhi rajoun, wa hasbouna Allah wa neema al wakil,
This verse from sourat Al-Araf quite apply here:

j0zp8j.jpg
Wassalam

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

It is important to remember in these times we are very fortuante to have this forum. To serve the greater purpose let us simply be grateful. Take it from one who knows. I think we need to thank Brother Masboot for all his efforts and the time and dedication of the mods.

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
And sisters and brothers, you need to wonder why they get removed....cos they dont want you to see the truth here...its very sad, but very true/......

whenever i express how i feel and then discuss these thoughts...my posts get removed....am I right and the mods at this forum are too scared that others may also wake up to the truth?

hiding peoples opinions is not going to do anything...why are you mods supressing me....if i am wrong then you should overlook me,,,,im more concerned that you are attempting to hide the truth....

salam aleikum sister

am I right and the mods at this forum are too scared that others may also wake up to the truth?

I don't know what is the purpose of such treads ,will it benefit somebody ?

This site is dedicated towards correcting common misconseptions about Islam.

We make sure that all the information on the site is authentic and correct,if something been removed means it was done for a reason ....

And we don't need to make these kind of accusations in public ...

waaleikum salam

Umm Rayaan

Perhaps you should reconsider the fact that these forums were created "Towards correcting the common misconceptions about Islam"

Look at the top of every page and there it is, right in the banner

These forums aren't necessarily for our opinions and everyone's problems or concerns but rather to learn the deen properly

The mods go out of their way to spend time trying to make sure that this website is both informative and friendly. We should give credit to them and not suspect that they are trying to suppress us or our ideas. These forums have a purpose and that purpose is to spread the message of Islam. As far as I'm concerned the mods can do as they see fit to maintain the website as a good Islamic environment.

Couldn´t agree with you more, spot on.

I think when our posts disappear, we shouldn´t be too quick to jump the gun. The moderaters are spending from their own time moderating this forum.

As muslims, we should be patient and double check things before jumping the gun, and also, you should have pm:d the moderators instead

pious83

wa alaikum salaam

sorry to heare your post have been removed but maybe it was a duplicate. You should try emailing the Moderators.