!~!Throne of Allah(SWT)!~!

Allahu_Hassbi

:salam2: Brothers & Sisters!
Hope to find you all with the highest state of Imaan today.
Just wanted to share a slide that I created on Ayat ul kursi
from Surah Al Baqara.
Wondering if guys like it.:inshallah:

:wasalam:

Attachments

• Ayat Al Kursi.zip
    946.9 KB · Views: 72

Angela Hillyer

Masha'Allah sister, very beautiful. Thanks for sharing that.. And for taking the time to create it. May Allah (swt) bless us all.

Wasalam

Allahu_Hassbi

Oh how cute Sister Angela!:hearts:
Thanks for liking it.
Was wondering if nobody would like it.:shymuslima1:
Thanks again!!!!
:salam2:

salehya

Asalmu alycom my sister in the islam !
really really really it's very very very nice slide !
you made a great virtue , may Allah swt reward you the paradise inshallah togather with all the muslims Ameen !
Ayat al kursi - it's shows the almighty Allah's power upon all of his creatures , he knows what it apparent n what is hidden !
and lastly - may ALLAH send his peace n blessings on our beloved prophet - and his family n his followers until the day of resurrection !

Omidjan

Salam Dear Sister & Brothers;

Thanks indeed for the nice slide, I would prefer the Arabic writting with English translation as well, cause any type of Interpretation in any language without Arabic writting is not Quran.

Have a wonderful time...

Omid..

Muslimah-S

Seek The Almighty
Walikumasalam my sister :hijabi:
:ma: Beautiful verse aswell as beautiful scenaries.
Allah's Artistry, very true no one can compass Allah.
Barakallahu Feek sister :hearts:

samiha

---------
Staff member

I don't have time to go into this, but it was soo beautiful masha'allah..

only thing i would like to comment on is that i was just listening to the tafsir of this and other ayah, and they mentioned that the word "kursi" should not be translated into "throne" of Allah. Rather it can be taken just as it is, and refers to Allahs authority which extends over the heavens and earth, or as "footstool/chair" which would be the symbol of his authority - and we take it just as that and don't seek to make further interpretations nor try to imagine it.

However, the word for throne is "arsh" and they said that the Arsh of Allah is faaarr greater then His Kursi, so we can't or should not translate them on the same degree. Likewise, those that translate it to "knowledge" is not correct either, because the word for Ilm, and Kursi do not have any connections, nor are they implications of each other.

And they finished by saying one thing that the Prophet :saw: said that (relatively) " The seven heavens and the Earth are like a ring in a desert compared to Allah's Kursi"

Now if that is so... the Arsh of Allah is incomparable... therefore, just wanted to point that out. I know it's a common interpretation, but that's what they said and i wanted to pass out the information,

Here's the translation found in Muhsin Khan translation of the Qur'aan which has been dubbed by many as the easiest to read and most authentic,

" Allah! La ilaha illa Huwa (none has the right to be worshipped but He), the Ever Living, the One Who sustains and protects all that exists. Neither slumber, nor sleep overtake Him. To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on earth. Who is he that can intercede with Him except with His Permission? He knows what happens to them (His creatures) in this world, and what will happen to them in the Hereafter. And they will never compass anything of His Knowledge except that which He wills. His Kursi extends over the heavens and the earth, and He feels no fatigue in guarding and preserving them. And He is the Most High, the Most Great." {2:255}

wasalam

Allahu_Hassbi

I don't have time to go into this, but it was soo beautiful masha'allah..

only thing i would like to comment on is that i was just listening to the tafsir of this and other ayah, and they mentioned that the word "kursi" should not be translated into "throne" of Allah. Rather it can be taken just as it is, and refers to Allahs authority which extends over the heavens and earth, or as "footstool/chair" which would be the symbol of his authority - and we take it just as that and don't seek to make further interpretations nor try to imagine it.

However, the word for throne is "arsh" and they said that the Arsh of Allah is faaarr greater then His Kursi, so we can't or should not translate them on the same degree. Likewise, those that translate it to "knowledge" is not correct either, because the word for Ilm, and Kursi do not have any connections, nor are they implications of each other.

And they finished by saying one thing that the Prophet :saw: said that (relatively) " The seven heavens and the Earth are like a ring in a desert compared to Allah's Kursi"

Now if that is so... the Arsh of Allah is incomparable... therefore, just wanted to point that out. I know it's a common interpretation, but that's what they said and i wanted to pass out the information,

Here's the translation found in Muhsin Khan translation of the Qur'aan which has been dubbed by many as the easiest to read and most authentic,

" Allah! La ilaha illa Huwa (none has the right to be worshipped but He), the Ever Living, the One Who sustains and protects all that exists. Neither slumber, nor sleep overtake Him. To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on earth. Who is he that can intercede with Him except with His Permission? He knows what happens to them (His creatures) in this world, and what will happen to them in the Hereafter. And they will never compass anything of His Knowledge except that which He wills. His Kursi extends over the heavens and the earth, and He feels no fatigue in guarding and preserving them. And He is the Most High, the Most Great." {2:255}

wasalam

Sister your are absoloutly right.I have read the same somewhere before, that we should not use the word throne in place of Kursi.I don't know how could i not remember that.I should be careful next time.
I really didn't know about Muhsin Khan.Never heard of him either.
Will surely check into his translation (Inshallah).
Thanks for suggesting his name & Jazak Allah for liking the slide.:hearts:
:wasalam: