Time to take a break.

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
assalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Hope you all are with good Health and high Iman.

Please keep me in your sincere Du'as often. I do not have any negative thing against ANY one of you. However, I have been feeling this way since a week ago, and now I guess I need to do it.

I guess I am needing a small break now, meaning that some lonely time is needed without my TTI family. Please be kind to forgive me for all the offenses that I might have made unknowingly to ANY one of you brothers and sisters.

TTI has been the most wonderful place I have been. InshaAllah I will be back with you all very soon again.

Once again, please keep your brother in your sincere Du'as.

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Dr. Ali Arab

وعليكم السلام ورحمة الله وبركاته

Dear brother ..

I hope you have a nice break

may allah be with you Inshallah

take care ..

Asja

Pearl of Islaam

Assalamu Allaicum

I hope Inshallah you will get back soon dear brother,and be under Allahs blessings and protection.

We will all miss your beautiful and benefical posts MashAllah.

You will be in my duas dear brother.May Allah bless you all the way and always,:tti_sister:

:wasalam:

safiya58

:salam2: brother IbnAdam77

I hope it will be a small break inshaallah... I really like your posts, they are truelly beneficial... be sure that you will be missed... may Allah protect you and give you the best in this world and the other world.

take care my dear brother

:wasalam:

fada_all

salam alikum dear akhi

oh dear akhi we will miss your informative , beneficial and much important post akhiiiiiiiii ..
may allah give you the strength you want in your imane to endure all obstalces you feel in your every day life..and protect you from satan... don't be late in your break you konw we need you
** ur sis khadija