to All christians

Abu Sarah

Allahu Akbar
Staff member
.....Peace be upon those who follow true guidance...

welcome to TTI..enjoy ur stay..

to All christians.. Did You belief in the oneness of God

Here : The Oneness of God is the message of Jesus and all the Prophets, peace be upon them

also you can see : Christ in Islam + Christianity:The Original and the Present Reality

here : The differences between Christianity and Islam

1. The Christian belief that the Messiah is the son of God.

and here : Discussion with Christians about Jesus is the son of God

and see : If Jesus was GOD

2. The Christian belief that the Messiah (peace be upon him) is a god alongside God and that he is the second person of the holy trinity, according to their beliefs.

3. The belief that divinity may be incarnated in humanity.

4.The belief that God is formed of three Persons, which is known as the doctrine of the trinity.

see : Discussion with Christians about The trinity..

and

5.The Christian belief that the Messiah (peace be upon him) was crucified by the Jews on the command of Pontius Pilate, and that he died on the cross.

6. The Christian belief that the Messiah died on the cross as a ransom for mankind and as expiation for original sin.

see: Crucifixion Or Cruci-Fiction

and here : Discussion with a Christian about the Crucifixion

7.The Christian attitude towards the Jews who disbelieved in Jesus (peace be upon him) and claimed that they crucified him and killed him, and they accused his mother Mary (Maryam) of fornication – of which she was innocent – yet despite all that their attitude towards them today is one of support and loyalty, and their attitude towards the Muslims who venerate Jesus (peace be upon him) and his mother is one of enmity and disavowal.

see: Unfulfilled Prophecies About Jesus' Birth ..

8. Their distortion of the Book of God the Gospel (Injeel), whether they distorted the words by changing them or by adding words, or they distorted the meaning, and in doing that they attribute things to God that cannot be attributed to Him.

see: The Gospels have been tampered with a great deal

9.The doctrine of redemption, which is their belief that God sent His only son to redeem mankind from a sin committed by the father of mankind (Adam – peace be upon him), but God was unable to forgive his sin, so He sent His only son who had no sin, to sacrifice himself in order to do away with sin. This is an attribution of imperfection to the Lord of the Worlds and a denial of the fact that Adam (peace be upon him) repented and Allaah saved the Messiah (peace be upon him) from death.

see : Discussion with a Christian about the Christian doctrine of redemption

10. Their disbelief in the Prophethood of Muhammad :saw: (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), even though he is mentioned in the Old and New Testaments.

see : Muhummed :saw:The Natural Successor To Christ

and here : Prophet Muhammad :saw: in the Bible

and : What The Bible Says About Muhammed :saw:

and here : Biblical Prophecies on the Advent of Muhammad :saw:

11. Their belief in the soundness of the distorted Torah that they have in front of them today, which contains insults against God, describing Him as having shortcomings, and insults against the Prophets and Messengers, saying things that one can hardly dare utter, but we mention them in order to highlight the abhorrent nature of the kufr (disbelief) that they follow. They describe God as weeping with regret for the Flood which drowned the people of Noah, until His eyes became sore, and the angels came to visit Him – exalted be He far above that.

They describe Lot (peace be upon him) as committing incest with his two daughters, and Noah as drinking wine until he became drunk and his ‘awrah (nakedness) became visible. And there are even more foolish stories than that.

see :Is The Bible God's Word? .....

See Hidaayat al-Hayaara fi Awbah al-Yahood wa’l-Nasaara by Ibn al-Qayyim; Naqd al-Nasraaniyyah by Dr. Muhammad ibn ‘Abd-Allaah al-Saheem

also should know The True Message of Jesus Christ

and what you saied about The Biblical Version about the Sons of God..

The Muslim takes strong exception to the Christian dogma that "Jesus is the only begotten son, begotten not made". This is what the Christian is made to repeat from childhood in his catechism. I have asked learned Christians, again and again as to what they are really trying to emphasize, when they say: "Begotten not made".
They know that according to their own God given (?) records, God has sons by the tons:
"...Adam, which was the son of God."(Luke 3:38)
"That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair... And when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them..." (Genesis 6: 2,4)
"...Israel is My son, even My firstborn:" (Exodus 4:22)
"...for I (God) am a Father to Israel, and Ephraim is My firstborn." (Jeremiah 31:9)
"...the Lord hath said unto me (David): 'Thou art My son: this day have I begotten thee." (Psalms 2:7)
"For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God." (Romans 18:14)
Can't you see that in the language of the Jew, every righteous person, every Tom, Dick and Harry who followed the Will and Plan of God, was a "Son of God". It was a metaphorical descriptive term commonly used among the Jews. The Christian agrees with this reasoning, but goes on to say: "but Jesus was not like that". Adam was made by God. Every living thing was made by God, He is the Lord, Cherisher and Sustainer of all. Metaphorically speaking therefore God is the Father of all. But Jesus was the "begotten" son of God, not a created son of God ?

also refer to : Discussion with a Christian about the Christian doctrine of redemption

n what did you say about : Muhammed :saw: No. 1 With A Chapter By Michael Hart

did you know that : Christianity was mixed with polytheistic beliefs

finally :

Do you not see that the Muslims are closer than others to the truth, because they believe in all the Prophets and Messengers, respecting them all and recognizing that all of them taught the truth of Divine Unity (Tawheed) and that each of them was appointed by Allaah and sent to his people with laws that were appropriate to the time and place? When the fair-minded Christian sees the followers of Islam believing in Musa (Moses), ‘Eesaa (Jesus), and Muhammad :saw: (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) and in the original Torah and Gospel, as well as the Qur’aan, and sees his own people denying the Prophethood of Muhammad :saw: (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) and rejecting the Qur’aan, wouldn’t his open-mindedness make him think that the Muslims are most likely to be right?

So u should to enter the religion of Islam which Allaah revealed to His Prophet Muhammad :saw: (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), because the Message of Muhammad :saw: is the final Message, which abrogates the previous religions.

Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“And whoever seeks a religion other than islam, it will never be accepted of him” [Aal ‘Imraan 3:85]

According to a saheeh hadeeth: “By the One in Whose hand is the soul of Muhammad, there is no one among this ummah, Jew or Christian, who hears of me than dies without believing in that with which I have been sent, but he will be one of the people of Hellfire.” (Reported by Muslim, 218).

On this basis, your religion as Christian will not be correct unless he believes in the sharee’ah of Islam and adheres to the rulings of the Holy Qur’aan. The Qur’aan is Muhaymin (i.e., it testifies to the truth that is in the previous scriptures and exposes the falsehood that has been added to them), and it abrogates the previous Books. The Tawraat (Torah) and Injeel (Gospel) have been abrogated and have been changed and altered.

“O people of the Scripture! (Jews and Christians): Why do you disbelieve in the Ayaat of Allaah, [the Verses about Prophet Muhammad present in the Tawraat (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel)] while you (yourselves) bear witness (to their truth)?

O people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians): Why do you mix truth with falsehood and conceal the truth while you know?

And a party of the people of the Scripture say: ‘Believe in the morning in that which is revealed to the believers (Muslims), and reject it at the end of the day, so that they may turn back’”

[Aal ‘Imraan 3:70-72]

"O people of the Scripture (Christians)! Do not exceed the limits in your religion, nor say of Allaah aught but the truth. The Messiah 'Eesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary), was (no more than) a Messenger of Allaah and His Word, ('Be!' - and he was) which He bestowed on Maryam (Mary) and a spirit (Rooh) created by Him; so believe in Allaah and His Messengers. Say not: 'Three (trinity)!' Cease! (it is) better for you. For Allaah is (the only) One Ilaah (God), glory is to Him (Far Exalted is He) above having a son. To Him belongs all that is in the heavens and all that is in the earth. And Allaah is All-Sufficient as a Disposer of affairs."
[al-Nisaa' 4:171]

then, I advise you (and I do not think that you will reject this advice) to think deeply about what you have read, putting aside your background, any pre-conceived ideas, your own desires and feelings of attachment to your religion or culture, and to seek guidance sincerely from Allaah. Allaah Most Generous and will never let any of His servants down. Allaah is the One Who guides to the Straight Path, and He is Sufficient for us and is the best disposer of affairs

peace,

islamicfajr

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
:salah:TRINITY: "So the Father is God, the Son is God, and the Holy Ghost is God. And yet they are not three Gods, but one God" Pls note "yet they are not three Gods, but one God". Anthansian Creed: "so God and Man is one Christ; Who suffered for our salvation; descended into hell, rose again the third day from the dead; He ascended into heaven; He sitteth on the right hand of the Father, God Almighty", now pls note "He sitteth on the right hand of the Father, God Almighty". Now how many Gods are there? My math teacher said 1+1=2 but my christian friends are saying no 1+1=1.

ShmiAhavah

Very Informative :)

Assallam O Alleikum :)

I find mostly All of your posts to be very informative. And it will take me some time to go trough it all. But I am actually reading through mostly all your posts. The Biblical comparisons and facts stated ... you have given this a lot of thought and research. Masha Allah. Do continue the good work.

I'm a woman who was born a Catholic and read the Bible when I was 14 and started asking questions from the time I read the Bible. My search for God led me to Islam. My love for Hazrat Isa directed me to Islam. Yea, somehow my key question was always - Jesus taught us to pray, "Our Father in heaven hallowed be Thy name ... " And though the gospels give His statement as being Son of God etc etc etc ... It has been my personal experience that Hazrat Isa has been misquoted. Well, I knew that before I accepted Islam. And another factor - Only when I met a Muslim who 'discussed' and showed me how much Hazrat Isa was revered in Islam, I actually gave serious thought to look at the other side.

Well, I'm writing to tell you that your posts and way of stating the facts without any disrespect to Hazrat Isa -- that was also one of the factors that made me see the truth in Islam. God bless you for all your effort. Alhamdullillah and Thank you for doing this.

Allah Hafiz

PS: Could you PLEASE help me with prayer? I understand it is different for a woman - the bowing down, sitting and supplications ... they are different from the way men do it. But I have not found a single site which relates to women and how they must pray - the full proceedure. Maybe I keyed in wrong search words - but Salah for women ... is not found anywhere. And what is given is difficult to understand!