to all muslims

najbc

i am proud muslim but i have question for all muslims. why do we muslims have to kill or threat anyone who questions islam or insult islam. i mean we have the quran that answers every question so why can we take action without doing any phyiscal harm. is anyone's life justice for what they said or do, anyway allah is going to punish them on judgment day and i understand we need to speak and take action to educate teh ignorant people. muslims are give islam a bad presentation and the extremist need to be stop use islam as en excuse to kill people. this question is to the admister of this web, why did you pick the cheston guy who need proof islam is eth true religion, through debating we can correct the wrong ideas people have about islam. we need to get our religion back frrom these extremist and divded islam and other culture because islam is a culture itself.

palestine

Servant of Allah
your right dear muslim. but sometimes answering the question is not enough. there are those who don't ask a question, rather they abuse the muslims in the streets and do worse then that. and there is no execuse to kill someone who is innocent. but sometimes they over do it and begin to do more than just asking stupid questions. for those who truly want to know islam they know how to ask the questions the right way. and those who just want trouble they know how to start it. watch this video please:

[yt]mzWhfsKmlW8&feature=related[/yt]
and this one too
[yt]qcKPj7HI4Pc[/yt]

najbc

your right dear muslim. but sometimes answering the question is not enough. there are those who don't ask a question, rather they abuse the muslims in the streets and do worse then that. and there is no execuse to kill someone who is innocent. but sometimes they over do it and begin to do more than just asking stupid questions. for those who truly want to know islam they know how to ask the questions the right way. and those who just want trouble they know how to start it. watch this video please:

[yt]mzWhfsKmlW8&feature=related[/yt]
and this one too
[yt]qcKPj7HI4Pc[/yt]

wait is there something we can do besides killing that person.

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
:):salam2:
:):salam2:

hi najbc i agree with sister palestine because asking question and insulting our beloved prophet are two different things. at first when i read his post i didn't finished reading it. i only answered the question. so i came back and read the replies, but TTi memebers were sooooooo upset. i wen't back to read his post but it was totally disgusting. some members tried to answer the question and he was still the same. the first time he came he asked his question ok... so everyone was nice to him. but the second time i don't somehow he wasn't ok.

i really liked what u posted but he wasn't the right person for it. jazak Allahu khayra. may Allah Almighty reward u for ur kindness ameen:tti_sister:

may Allah the Almighty guide him to the right path ameen:tti_sister:

:wasalam::hijabi:

muminah92

asalam w3likum
sister zaynab is right he was getting every1 soo pissed off he wouldn't stop posting nasty posts but at the same time we honestly didn't have to react like that with him. the prophet sal allah 3layahi wasalam was kind and polite to every1 no matter what they did, he was always the better one. i'm not saying to ignore him no we should never let any1 talk about our prophet and religion in a disgusting way rather we should defend it and answer them but in a better way like the prophet (peace be upon him) used to do.
peace

salahdin

asalama aleikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatu. i was one among those who replied to that thread you are refering to (cherston)

you must diffrenciate between someone who want to learn al islam and someone who wants to create fitnah. did you read the post? . something that i shall do, always (INSHALLAH) is to defend my religion and my beloved prophet(salahu aleihi wasalam)
you can call me an exremist but i must stand up for justice and truth just like ALLAH(AZA WA JALAH) wants us muslims to do. just imagine you read a post in which islam is being painted bad would you just walk away?

user expired!

:salam2:

I have to put my hand up and say i replied to this cherston person with a lot of anger and i was very harsh ( the most harshest)!

But this is because if someone was to insult me in the same manner he/cherson insulted Islam and our beloved messenger Muhammed :saw2: i wouldn't have replied that harsh but we have to show these people that Allaah and His Messenger are off limits! We love them more then we love ourselves, we need them more then we need ourselves and we will not stand for any form of mockery or insult towards them!

but please if i have offended any Muslim/ non-muslim (except cherson and the alike) for this please excuse me and forgive me!

najbc

asalam w3likum
sister zaynab is right he was getting every1 soo pissed off he wouldn't stop posting nasty posts but at the same time we honestly didn't have to react like that with him. the prophet sal allah 3layahi wasalam was kind and polite to every1 no matter what they did, he was always the better one. i'm not saying to ignore him no we should never let any1 talk about our prophet and religion in a disgusting way rather we should defend it and answer them but in a better way like the prophet (peace be upon him) used to do.
peace

i agree with you,if our porphet defended islam without harm anyone, we can do it. there are ways to defend islam without insulting back as we all know two wrongs do not make right, without harming anyone in anyway. we can defend islam in a peaceful way.

najbc

asalama aleikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatu. i was one among those who replied to that thread you are refering to (cherston)

you must diffrenciate between someone who want to learn al islam and someone who wants to create fitnah. did you read the post? . something that i shall do, always (INSHALLAH) is to defend my religion and my beloved prophet(salahu aleihi wasalam)
you can call me an exremist but i must stand up for justice and truth just like ALLAH(AZA WA JALAH) wants us muslims to do. just imagine you read a post in which islam is being painted bad would you just walk away?

brother first try to undertand what i am saying, i am not saying do not defend islam i am saying defend in a modesty, peaceful way to attract others and correct wrong thought about islam. using violences to correct wrong saying or doing is being extremist to me, will you take somones live because he talk bad about islam or the prophet? defend our porpeht and islam but do in a peacefully way. of course Allah say to defend our religion and our porphet but i am sure Allah did not tell you to kill people for talking about islam, we have the quran that answers everything and it is our weapon. misunderstanding like thsi is what cause muslims extremist to correct wrongs with killing.

najbc

:salam2:

I have to put my hand up and say i replied to this cherston person with a lot of anger and i was very harsh ( the most harshest)!

But this is because if someone was to insult me in the same manner he/cherson insulted Islam and our beloved messenger Muhammed :saw2: i wouldn't have replied that harsh but we have to show these people that Allaah and His Messenger are off limits! We love them more then we love ourselves, we need them more then we need ourselves and we will not stand for any form of mockery or insult towards them!

but please if i have offended any Muslim/ non-muslim (except cherson and the alike) for this please excuse me and forgive me!

blieve when i read the cherson i was mad too but i had to calm. you know how in islam it is said if you do not have anything nice to said to keep quite and i did not have anything nice or helpfull to this problem. today at the university we were talk about islam. and a non muslim guy asked if what a person saids about islam or do against islam give muslims extremsit the right to kill and it made me think about it. it made me look at how i personal deal with problems like that. i post this thread to help me and my muslims in away to figure if there is way we can educate non muslims who hate us in a peacefull way. this is creat fear in others.