To the moderators

Status
Not open for further replies.

mhamzah

:salam2:

I'll like to make a suggestion.

Why don't we increase the number of mods so that the threads like the one's created by 'sleepy' can be deleted instantly. The thread lasted for about 2 and a half hours (or rather say 2 and half hours longer than it should have been) and it still haven't been deleted.

There were 12 members online at 1:42 and 24 members at 2:45 but no mod to report the thread to.

We have some senior members who have been around for quite some time who we can make moderators. I'll nominate a few (if I can) and if they don't mind;

Sister a_Muslimah86
Sister ShyHijabi
Brother Ayman

Any other senior member that I have left, apologises.

:wasalam:

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
aslam o alikum,
I support what brother is saying, and i think the users mentioned there are excellent choices if they want to take the responsibility

Muslim18

Blessed Muslimah

I second that so these type of things dont happen again or we can be more swift in dealing with it.

Ofcourse i didnt help so i appologies my emotions got the better of me May Allah forgive me for my outburst ameen

Jaza kallahu khairan for you help brother mhamzah :shymuslima1:

muharram23

Staff member
salamu alaykum

jazakallahu for your suggestions. We do have planty of moderators is just there is no chance of having someone here every minute. The user has been banned inshAllah and he will not hurt our companions ever again on this site.

wassalam

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
salamu alaykum

jazakallahu for your suggestions. We do have planty of moderators is just there is no chance of having someone here every minute. The user has been banned inshAllah and he will not hurt our companions ever again on this site.

wassalam

brother could his threads be deletd too cuz i feel like they impose a negative opinion of islam for people that are learning about islam

mhamzah

At times the most appropriate method to protect the honor of the Prophet (pbuh) and the companions (may Allah be please with them) is to ignore such people. No matter what proof you will bring them they won't listen, as the Quran say;

They are deaf dumb and blind - so they do not understand.

All you can do is pray to Allah swt that He give them guidance.

May Allah guide us all closer to the truth.

Muslim18

Blessed Muslimah

At times the most appropriate method to protect the honor of the Prophet (pbuh) and the companions (may Allah be please with them) is to ignore such people. No matter what proof you will bring them they won't listen, as the Quran say;

They are deaf dumb and blind - so they do not understand.

All you can do is pray to Allah swt that He give them guidance.

May Allah guide us all closer to the truth.

Ameen brother :tti_sister:

subhanallah :girl3:

zbhotto

Banned
TOO LATE

Yor are too late to delete SleePy's thread. He burnt my heart. I wish I could kill him. May Allah burn him and IMAM KHOMENI in the hell fire eternally.

You delected those thread too late. I am very very very very shocked. How could a sunni live with a shia.

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
Be patient brother, it's over anyway. The mods was not online that's it was late. By the way, make du'a for Allah to guide this kid and bring him back to the right path..inshAllah.

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
Yor are too late to delete SleePy's thread. He burnt my heart. I wish I could kill him. May Allah burn him and IMAM KHOMENI in the hell fire eternally.

You delected those thread too late. I am very very very very shocked. How could a sunni live with a shia.

i think we shud just focus on how can a muslim live with a shia like that , by dividing our sect by calling it sunni i feel like we are forgetting we all are muslims 1st, and we follow Quran and Authentic hadith.

but remember not all Shia are like that, some are reasonable ... but alot of stubborn.

we can show them proof, guidance is in the hand of Allah (swt), and
Truly, ALlah (swt) does not change the condition of the people untill they change what is in themselves. Quran 13:11

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)

why delete it? could have just closed it then we can all learn something from it. no offence intended. ?

islam instructs us not to argue, All that person was doing was argueing and swearing im not sure if there was much to be learned from that Plus, it would hurt the forum rep since many of the guest might be people trying to newly learn about Islam.

Islam also means peace so they should see the peace and harmony between us members not a heated arguement caused by one person.

FreedomFighter

ya he did make most of us angry..

i think we shud just focus on how can a muslim live with a shia like that , by dividing our sect by calling it sunni i feel like we are forgetting we all are muslims 1st, and we follow Quran and Authentic hadith.

but remember not all Shia are like that, some are reasonable ... but alot of stubborn.

we can show them proof, guidance is in the hand of Allah (swt), and
Truly, ALlah (swt) does not change the condition of the people untill they change what is in themselves. Quran 13:11

ya we are all Muslims. and this is exactly what the west ones,for us to be divided like this. but just because of this boy doesnt mean we should hate the other shiees.

Status
Not open for further replies.