Today,Needing your prayers (Dua`a) for my wife to make childbirth easy

Abu Sarah

Allahu Akbar
Staff member
Wa Alaykum Assalam Dear Brothers and sisters..

It was narrated from Abu Sa’eed that the Prophet :saw: (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “There is no Muslim who does not offer any du’aa’ in which there is no sin or severing of family ties but Allaah will give him one of three things in return: either He will answer his du’aa’ sooner, or he will store it up for him in the Hereafter, or He will divert an equivalent evil away from him because of it.” They said: “We will say a lot of du’aa’.” He said: “Allaah is more generous.” Narrated by Ahmad (10749), classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Targheeb wa’l-Tarheeb (1633).

Alhmudlillah ..

Jazakum Allaah khyiran for All your Dua`a and Alhmdulillah Allaah Accept and response All your Dua`a Alhmdulillah..my wife is ok now Alhmdulillah and my son too and i didn't name him till now but insha`Allaah i'll call him Ahmed and i'll make his birth certificate tomorrow..

Barak Allaahu Feekum and may Allaah Reward you All thing Good in this life and the next life..May Allah reward you Paradise of al-Firdaws without any account..

<wasalam>

Maha*

Alhamdulela, mabrook to your new baby boy! And may your wife have a speedy recovery inshaa Allah.

hayat_yahya

:salam2:

Alf Alf MABROOK akhi :D
Alhamdu'lillah that everything is okay and :mashallah: Ahmed is a beautiful name :SMILY252:
May Allah make him the coolness of your eyes, may He the Exalted keep him away from evil and bless him with great piety ameen.
Ameen to your duaa' also.

Wa Alaykum Assalam Dear Brothers and sisters..

It was narrated from Abu Sa’eed that the Prophet :saw: (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “There is no Muslim who does not offer any du’aa’ in which there is no sin or severing of family ties but Allaah will give him one of three things in return: either He will answer his du’aa’ sooner, or he will store it up for him in the Hereafter, or He will divert an equivalent evil away from him because of it.” They said: “We will say a lot of du’aa’.” He said: “Allaah is more generous.” Narrated by Ahmad (10749), classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Targheeb wa’l-Tarheeb (1633).

Alhmudlillah ..

Jazakum Allaah khyiran for All your Dua`a and Alhmdulillah Allaah Accept and response All your Dua`a Alhmdulillah..my wife is ok now Alhmdulillah and my son too and i didn't name him till now but insha`Allaah i'll call him Ahmed and i'll make his birth certificate tomorrow..

Barak Allaahu Feekum and may Allaah Reward you All thing Good in this life and the next life..May Allah reward you Paradise of al-Firdaws without any account..

<wasalam>

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

And now I am so very happy. Masha'Allah sweet brother. Another Muslim in the world.

auroran

Masha'Allah!!!:SMILY252: :SMILY252: :SMILY252: :SMILY252: May Allah make your family successful in this life in and the hereafter!!! I LOVE BABIES I WANT ONE.

ammu

Mashaallah

Salaamualaikum brother,

May Allah Protect the little one as well as your beautiful wife,

Lots of duas to your little one. May Allah keep your whole family under his mercy and protection Inshaallah...Ameem :tti_sister:

fiamaanillah

Abu Sarah

Allahu Akbar
Staff member
Ameen for Your Dua`a.. i ask Allaah Accept All it..

Barak Allaah Feekum

May Allaah grant All brothers/sisters whom didn't married yet good Wives/Husbands and grant you so many babies healthy, beautiful ones and grant you so so so easy Childbrith

<wasalam>

hayat_yahya

Ameen for Your Dua`a.. i ask Allaah Accept All it..

Barak Allaah Feekum

May Allaah grant All brothers/sisters whom didn't married yet good Wives/Husbands and grant you so many babies healthy, beautiful ones and grant you so so so easy Childbrith

<wasalam>
Ameen li duaa' :)