Today,Needing your prayers (Dua`a) for my wife to make childbirth easy

Abu Sarah

Allahu Akbar
Staff member
Assalam Alaykum , Dear All..

really i need All rest of you make Dua`a to Allaah for my wife and Ask Allaah make her childbirth easy..really she 'll make 2nd Caesarean births ,and have critical condition..insha`Allaah she 'll make Caesarean births after 10 hr from now..pls make Dua`a and ask Allaah save her life and save our baby..1 ask Allaah to make childbirth easy for her and decree good for her wherever it is.

<wasalam>

Maha*

Asalamu alaikum,

May Allah make the childbirth of your wife easy and pain-free inshaa Allah. I ask Allah that your baby is healthy and smells the first few breaths of tomorrow's freedom inshaa Allah! What a date to be born on mashaa Allah.

Please update us tomorrow. Inshaa Allah both your wife and child will be perfectly healthy and happy! Adding to that, the happiness of results of 'no' to constitutional amendments. INSHAA ALLAH.

Sakeena

I am making du'a for your dear wife and baby. I am making du'a for you that you remain calm ameen. :tti_sister:

Abu Sarah

Allahu Akbar
Staff member
Wa Alaykum Assalam

Ameen for All your dua`a and i ask Allaah for All muslims didn't sufer from this critical condition..

What a date to be born on mashaa Allah.

Today insha`Allaah after less than 10 hr

the happiness of results of 'no' to constitutional amendments.

Sure i want Say No..if i can today but i say no..

... because of constitutional is the Qur'aan and Sunnah and not man-made laws..

As well as I do not want the Muslim Brotherhood nor the Democratic Party.

<wasalam>

Maha*

Wa Alaykum Assalam

Ameen for All your dua`a and i ask Allaah for All muslims didn't sufer from this critical condition..

Today insha`Allaah after less than 10 hr

Sure i want Say No..if i can today but i say no because of constitutional is the Qur'aan and Sunnah and not man-made laws..

As well as I do not want the Muslim Brotherhood nor the Democratic Party.

<wasalam>

Alhamdulela, I was afraid you might be choosing yes. No to either parties. Ya rab! I am quite worried to be honest, Muslim brotherhood have been sending people to the slums telling them to say yes and then there's the famous fatwa regarding saying yes is an Islamic duty.. I really hope the poor people are smart enough. We shall see tomorrow.

Allah be with your wife inshaa Allah. Going to make lots of dua.

Kakorot

:wasalam: wr wb,

Will be making du'aa for your wife and unborn child.

May Allaah make things easy for her and may the coming of the baby be swift with no complications. Aameen thumma aameen ya Rabb.

auroran

:salam2:

Insha'Allah I will make du'aa. May Allah have the baby delivered, both mom and baby safe. Ameen!

salahdin

Wa aleikum musalam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatu may ALLAH AZA WA JALLAH give you a Healthy baby and a safe delivery.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

May Allah grant your heart peace and joy and Insha'Allah, the birthing process will be easy.

And yes, sweet brother, I will make dua immediately, Insha'Allah

BrotherMatthew

Land of the free
:wasalam:

Brother I pray that your wife has a perfectly normal and healthy baby. You have my best of wishes. May Allah reward you and your wife and your newborn. Ameen.

:salah:

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
:wasalam:

Dont worry Akhi.. Our Duas with u always :)

May your wife feel easy and may you be blessed with peace in both the worlds.. and of course, let the kid become a Daa'ee soon :) Aameen..:)

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalamu allaicum wa raahmtullah wa baraaktuhu

Your beloved wife and your familly will be in our prayers. May Allah help her and may your baby be healthy, beautiful and good Muslim insha-allah.

Wa allaicumu sallam

arzafar

Assalam Alaykum , Dear All..

really i need All rest of you make Dua`a to Allaah for my wife and Ask Allaah make her childbirth easy..really she 'll make 2nd Caesarean births ,and have critical condition..insha`Allaah she 'll make Caesarean births after 10 hr from now..pls make Dua`a and ask Allaah save her life and save our baby..1 ask Allaah to make childbirth easy for her and decree good for her wherever it is.

<wasalam>

ya Allah please help our brother's wife and baby and ensure a smooth operation.

mahaseeb

Asalamualikum...
May allah bless you healthy child and may allah make easy and give good health to your wife ameen..
Asalamualikum...
Abdul Haseeb

khangul

your sister

may ALLAH keep her safe from harm and make it easy for you and ur wife and may ALLAH grant you a pious and healthy child ameen.