****Today's Lesson - 4****

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
assalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Remember the time when you will surely be alone

Narrated Masruq: 'Aisha said that a Jewess came to her and mentioned the punishment in the grave, saying to her, "May Allah protect you from the punishment of the grave." 'Aisha then asked Allah's Apostle about the punishment of the grave. He said, "Yes, (there is) punishment in the grave." 'Aisha added, "After that I never saw Allah's Apostle but seeking refuge with Allah from the punishment in the grave in every prayer he prayed."

Bukhari :: Book 2 :: Volume 23 :: Hadith 454

Anas b. Malik reported Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) having said: When the servant is placed in his grave and his companions retrace their steps arid he hears the noise of the footsteps, then two angels come to him and make him sit and say to him: What you have to say about this person (the Holy Prophet)? If he is d believer, lie would say: I bear testimony to the fact that he is a servant of Allali and His Messenger. Then it would be said to him: Look to your seat in the Hell- Fire, for Allah has substituted (the seat of yours) with a seat in Paradise. Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: He would be shown both the seats. Qatada said: It was mentioned to us that his grave (the grave of a believer) expands to seventy cubits and is full with verdure until the Day when they would be resurrected.

Muslim :: Book 40 : Hadith 6862

Allahumma Innee A'oodhubika Min 'Adhaabil Qabr, Wa Min Adhaabinnaar. Wa Min Fitnatul Mahyaaya Wal Mamaat. Ameen.

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Hamzabutt43

:salam2:

JazzakALLAH khairan 4 sharing :)
May ALLAH (SWT) protect us all from the punishments of grave n make us follow the Sunnah of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH),Ameen!

Fee AmaanALLAH