Top 5 Lies About Israel’s Assault on Gaza

Mafaza_Muslimah

JazakAllah khair brother ...really fantastic ....worth reading...

especially the comments ...an interesting points made by the readers and very amazing answers by the writer........

Waslaam oAlaikum

Mafaza

Salaam,

Just the creation of an Israeli state should make people question it and many sincere-following Jews disagree with the Zionist Jews illegal occupation of Palestine.

Thanks for sharing brother :)

AlQurtubi

Banned
Brother taxhonesty, it has been a while since you have been here. How are you?
Its Another excellent attempt to bring the things from under the hood. Its all lie game. WE dont know how many isrealis have been killed. Media isnt showing any thing. I am sure HAMAS will be giving them tough time inshALLAH.

From 9/11 to mumbai event and now this attack, its all lie game. They need money and oil reserves. They will do what ever they can to get those. We need powerfull and independent media, apart from many other things.

Goebels( i might have spelled it wrong) was the adviser of hitlor in second world war. He gave the idea that make so much noise, so that enemy's voice gets under it and make people unable to hear that. This lead to the blocking of BBC during WW2.

So, they are working on same idea. Truth is not being shown. AND WORST THING IS THAT I AM DEAD. I am busy in my world. It doenst makes my blood boil even. And moreover, i am NOT ASHAMED.