Tourism

shadykan

Well, I think every country is more or less worth visiting.

I went to Kenya this summer, so if you have the opportunity, go there and if you can go on safari, you will see real Beauty, mashAllah !!!

And visit the coast of Kenya, it's the muslim part of the country, it is AMAZING, people are so kind, and modest, and humble, more particularly in Lamu, it's a little island, with many mosques, the food is awesome, the beaches are fabulous, and very quiet, so you can spend time with your family without being disturbed.

Otherwise, it depends on what you're looking for, i hope i will soon visit Australia and Asia (Thailande, Indonisia, Malaysia ) and of course, Mecca for the pilgrimage Inshallah.

And by the way, Europe is a nice place to visit, but quite expensive such as Paris, where I live.

Delyan

salaam

as I already answered somewhere else on the site, u have to go to visit Morocco, Egypt, south of spain ( sevilla, andalusia in general is very lovely as u can find muslim monuments . ..)

NAVEED

trip to fez

I would like myself to tell my brothers and sisters in Islam about my very recent trip to fez in morocco. I am still so overwhelmed by the love , the brotherhood the effection showed by moroccons towards me and my family( my wife and two little daughters)that it brought tears in my eyes, and inshAllah i will go back again as soon as its is possible for me. as some time ago I decided to only go to countries where muslims lives and so far i have been to syria,jordon ( saudi arabia, UAE, obviously) and would love to go turkey and egypt next. but I must recommend syria( sooo much of history and very very cheap).I also would like to share photos of my fez trip but I don't know how to copy it from my folder to this thread, can anybody tell me. may Allah bless you all

Delyan

I would like myself to tell my brothers and sisters in Islam about my very recent trip to fez in morocco. I am still so overwhelmed by the love , the brotherhood the effection showed by moroccons towards me and my family( my wife and two little daughters)that it brought tears in my eyes, and inshAllah i will go back again as soon as its is possible for me. as some time ago I decided to only go to countries where muslims lives and so far i have been to syria,jordon ( saudi arabia, UAE, obviously) and would love to go turkey and egypt next. but I must recommend syria( sooo much of history and very very cheap).I also would like to share photos of my fez trip but I don't know how to copy it from my folder to this thread, can anybody tell me. may Allah bless you all

Mash Allah, I d be pleased to see these pictures and I m happy that ur t rip to fes pleased you and your family
delan