Transfer of buddy list

Abdul-Raheem

Signing Out.....
:salam2:

The sites changed quite a bit since the last time I was about and I've noticed all these new little features. I was wondering if there was a way to transfer the old buddy list onto this new friends system because they both seem to be running side by side but the former doesn't seem to be functoning properly. Or do I have to manually 'befriend' everyone on my original list all over again to bring everything up to scratch?

Please enlighten me!

wsalam

samiha

---------
Staff member
Assalamu alaykum,

I think you have to click the befriend thing again and the little check mark thing in the corner of their boxes and then go from there.

It is a bit weird but I think that's how it works anyways. I dont know all of TTI's new quirks either!

wasalam

Abu Hurairah

Extinct
What's up with these tags you've 'hilariously' decided to put up?
Is it visible to everyone or just me?

The tags currently read 'abdur-raheem' and 'crazy', they are visible to all.

Just as i've put the tags up, i can also change them. Don't mess with me y'all.
Got it Titch? You know who you are and you know what i'm referring to.

I can only add two otherwise i'd put up 'al-fire' and 'rebellious' in there too

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
assalamualaykum,

things will change yet again, inshaAllah ,dont worry. But, for the better. This is just some temporary changes. Just need lots du'aa :) jazakAllahu khayr

samiha

---------
Staff member
:salam2:

Wa 'alaykum assalaam,

All good and well Samiha, but i'd rather hear it from a mod:p

Been there... done that... Alhamdulillah

And I dont think it plays any relevance if a user with only 40 posts tells me what they would rather hear.

(By the way, the above wasnt serious - there's no post discrimination on TTI, just a few restrictions =D)

wasalam