Trichotillomania......

Salam2You

Lil' Muslimah
Salam....

I've just found out a really great friend of mine has Trichotillomania....

“Allah has not sent down any disease but He has also sent down the cure; the one who knows it knows it and the one who does not know it does not know it.”

Please someone help I don't know what to do and I can't do anything..

Pls brothers and sisters make dua for my dear sister, this is a serious issue:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trichotillomania

I feel like crying... I now realize the amount of blessings some of us have to be of perfect health and condition...
May Allah help my dear friend..
Thx everyone, please keep her in your duas. JazakAllah khair....

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Assalaamu alaikum sweet sister,

I ask Allaah to help our sister in Islam and to give her patience as they slowly goes through this. ameen

you can always be there for her...you dont need to be the perfect friend, but you can be the one she sees everytime she feels pain, the one to offer a shoulder when she wants to cry, to one who can laugh with her at times. You can be YOU and still be a blessing to her!

I ask Allaah to help her and all those who're sick.
indeed we're blessed with health, so all praise is to him for that as well!

*hug*

islaminside17

love for ALLAH
assalam-o-alaikum dear sis may ALLAH swt help u and cure ur sis our prayers with u inshallah :tti_sister: dont worry sis ALLAH swt is tooooooo much RAHMAN and RAHEEM waslam:shymuslima1:

auroran

:salam2:

Insha' Allaah ta'aala my sister is in my du'aa's. Indeed Allaah azza wa jal has given a cure to every disease, and according to Wikipedia it can be treated. But then again it's Wikipedia, so you can research into the topic and insha' Allaah ta'aala help our sister.

:salam2:

Salam2You

Lil' Muslimah
Salam

JazakAllah khairan so much for your duas and sweet thoughts. I want to bring her to this forum so that she can have a beautiful family of comfort on TTI, inshaAllah ...

@fourteen she hasn't informed her doctor yet, she has a cousin who studies these matters.. So INSHA'ALLAH we pray that a cure is given to her.JazakAllah khairan

Abu Talib

Feeling low
Assalamu`alaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatu

Please advise her to do ruqyah also Inshaa'Allah it will be cured by it.

“Allaahumma Rabb al-Naas, adhhib al-ba’s wa’shfi, anta al-Shaafiy, laa shifaa’a illa shifaa’uka, shifaa’an laa yughaadiru saqaman (O Allaah, Lord of mankind, remove the evil and grant healing, for You are the Healer. There is no healing except Your healing, which does not leave any sickness).”

It says main causes are Anxiety and Depression then please make use of Du`aas that have been prescribed for it.

alf2

Islam is a way of life
Ahhh I have heard of this :( How terrible...I knew a girl with this and she had bald spots all over her head. May she get help she needs and fight this :(

Trust in Allah (swt).
Ameen.

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
:wasalam:

I will Insha Allah add your friend in my Dua's . Dont worry my sister..

But let me remind you about the black seeds, in which there is cure doe EVERY illness except the death..

so let your friend consume them with 100% trust on Allah Azzawajal...

Be relax my sister, every thing would be alright soon, Insha Allah

AMAC

Asalam walaikum sister
May Allah cure her and if you get the cure please inform me as well as I am suffering from trichotillomania as well and I know how she would be feeling its hard to tell the truth as it is very embarrassing and I hate it want to stop it but can't control if you get the help for her help me as well
Jazak Allah khairun