....True or False Game....

Status
Not open for further replies.

dna1987

Muslim Guy
^ Yes T-R-U-E, I play football (sock-car for you usa people who speak american-ish :p), tennis, badminton, and lots of other sports too, but for fun and with friends.

My guess about the next poster:

You like to eat vanilla icecream, with crushed cashew nuts and delicious chocolate sauce.
tsr_gl_075_lg.jpg

Well, do ya?? (I do!)

True or False?

Salam alaikum.

dna1987

Muslim Guy
^ True. I've seen many pictures of it at the mosque, in my home, and on the interent.
False, if the question is asking if I've seen it in real life.

For the next poster:
You are a Mishary Alafasy fan!!

(If your answer to this question is "False", then Listen to his 2006 recitations [recommended Surah al-Buruj as a starter], and inshAllah your reply will become a "True".)

True or False?

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
:salam2:
Soo TRUE, (favourite Recitor)

You are a Hafidh

Maybe you meant to put Hafidha aswell as Hafidh incase a sister was answering next.

FALSE I am not a Hafidha :(

but YOU (bro dna) are a great propagandist! :rolleyes:

For the next poster:
You are a Mishary Alafasy fan!!

(If your answer to this question is "False", then Listen to his 2006 recitations [recommended Surah al-Buruj as a starter], and inshAllah your reply will become a "True".)

True or False?

Mishary has sooo many different tunes now that his recitations have lost some of their original quality (he does have a good voice though)

anyway next,

You are planning to do Hajj this year?

dna1987

Muslim Guy
:salam2:

but YOU (bro dna) are a great propagandist! :rolleyes:

afasy4eu7.jpg

[imgleft]http://quran.maktoob.com/media1/images/Mishary-Rashid-Alafasy.gif[/imgleft] Great propagandist? I'll take that as a compliment, though I'm not sure where you got that idea from :confused:

[imgleft]http://www.islam2all.com/sounds/sound/mishary.gif[/imgleft]

isra said:
Mishary has sooo many different tunes now that his recitations have lost some of their original quality (he does have a good voice though)​

His 2006 recitation is really good! I reckon quality keeps improving every year.​

MUHAMM7D said:
You have already done umrah ?

False, I haven't yet.

Question:

You are not married. True or False?

Status
Not open for further replies.