muslimg

salam alaikum !
brother mabsoot i cant update my status :(
i mean when i update it it gives me a msg tat it must be less tan 140 character
and when i just write lesser than 140 it comes again

Tabassum07

Smile for Allah
Assalamu Alaykum,

Changes are still going on. Every time I visit TTI, something different is there. Good job to everyone working behind the scenes..

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
:hanging-laundry:

^ erm, why?

Lol. The laundry? Yeah, I Wondered the same thing! And couldn't there have been only shirts and parts on that hanger at least? The additional clothings are sort of embarrassing :/

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
Brother Mabsoot, can you maybe look into allowing us to change our usernames every now and then? I mean, you can definitely put a limit as to how often we could do it.. just a thought.

Mahzala

فَتَبَارَكَ اللَّهُ أَحْسَنُ الْخَالِقِينَ
May I suggest that the Like Us on Facebook prompt disrupts the viewing experience?

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Brother Mabsoot, can you maybe look into allowing us to change our usernames every now and then? I mean, you can definitely put a limit as to how often we could do it.. just a thought.

assalamu alaykum,

It could be done, although we never had that functionality before. It would confuse members, better to do so by messaging the admin.

Mahzala

How often does it pop up? It should not be seen again after the first time you close it.

It is a temporary thing anyway.

With every click basically. Every refreshed page.

Mahzala

I close the box, and it still appears when say, I refresh the page.

Yes, clicked Like, even though I don't do Facebook. But, problem persists.

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
I close the box, and it still appears when say, I refresh the page.

Yes, clicked Like, even though I don't do Facebook. But, problem persists.

can you try in Chrome or firefox and see if the problem persists? Sorry about this, just want check. -- I know that the popup had issues in the past, but I had fixed those. -- It is a temporary thing though

Mahzala

I just downloaded Firefox (no idea where it had gone), same prompts.

If it's trouble, and you've tried, don't worry about it.

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
Me too.

Did you click Like ? Did you close the box? I am guessing you did.

Has anyone else had problems?

I've been having this problem as well. It stopped for a while and I thought that was the end of it, but then I realized it pops up on every new page I haven't visited yet. I have clicked 'like', closed the box...and it's still there.