U deleted my thread...I need to know why

lostlilly07

striving 4 Firadous
Salaam Alaikum I posted a video or a thread title the : The Arrivals. It was deleted and I want to know WHY (I really am asking politely if can't tell) but i need to know so won't have further post deleted. Thanks...just PM please

:salam2:

I don't blame them for deleting it. Those videos are not good for any muslim to watch. They are full of nudity, music and contain a lot of questionable analysis.

There Aqeedah and manhaj is really questionable.

Of course, if you have the time to watch all those videos, than you are not obtaining knowledge that will benefit you in obtaining blessings from Allah. The videos just end up leaving you paranoid and suspicious. That is the exact thing shaytan wants to put in the hearts of men and women.

I am glad the mods here removed the thread.

:wasalam:

samiha

---------
Staff member
:salam2:

I apologize that I dont have time to PM right as of now - however the points mentioned by the sister above is correct in essence as to why it was removed from public view. However, it has not been entirely reviewed or discussed - and is in fact not deleted.

Although that being the case that does not mean it won't be deleted. The thing is that on TTI we try to base all our sources on something solid; the Qur'aan, the Sunnah, the statements of the righteous predecessors, the scholars etc... that which is outside this we take with caution based on the content of information. And this movie I did not sense the source of their claims, or their reasoning for some things.

That being said, we also do not allow preaching of other religions and advocating of them.

The definition given to the movie stands as:

The Arrivals

This Series Explores the Revelations in World Religions Regarding the Arrivals of the Antichrist Dajjal, Imam Al-Mahdi, and The Second Coming of The Christ. A Work Inspired by Hashemsfilms and of Course the Words of the Noble Qoran, The Holy Bible, and The Torah, The Arrivals is a Joint Production by truthseekers Noreagaaa and Achernahr.

The thing is - that being the way it is we have to realize the Bible as it is now, is no longer holy. The Torah as it is now, has also been altered. Neither is in its true form, so such a movie which is on these sources I'm not quick to trust. Furthermore, we have to weigh the benefit in regards to this as well -- seeing this, in which way will it benefit the people? To those who hardly know the Islaamic perspective of things, why overload with everything else? And how will they be able to separate what is correct and what is not?

I do not know what the movie is like, I've only seen a bit of it, but I know it uses Music and many other things which undermine it as a good source of information. However, since it hadnt gotten a full review it was still under moderation (opposed to being deleted).

I hope that clarifies inshaAllah. If you have further questions ukhti, I'd ask that you PM us - as you wished for your reply to have been, rather than post on public forum.

wasalam

lostlilly07

striving 4 Firadous
wa alaikum salaam

No, I don't any further explanation. I understand. as I stated in the thread...I just found the video to be intriguing so i posted it on here . but you are right, I should be spending more time learning about Islam so I can protect myself from the Dajjal.

Jazakallah kharin.