Ultimate Strive of a Muslim

Bawar

Struggling2Surrender
I came across this beautiful saying of the Messenger (peace be upon him) of Allah. I will attempt to translate it in English, but perhaps some one can do that better or find its translation by a Muslim scholar:

عن عمار بن یاسر قال النبي ثلاث من جمعهن فقد جمع الایمان الانصاف من نفسک بذالسلام للعالم الانفاق من الأقتار

Ammar Bin-Yasar reported that the Prophet peace be upon him (of Allah) said that: There are three things whoever (Muslim) gathers them in himself has indeed gathered (completed) his Eeman (belief): Justice from yourself (to appear from every aspect of your personality), (striving for) establishing peace for the world, spending (donating for the benefit of others) despite the poverty.

sachin4islam

Assalam Alaikum:

Thanks Br for sharing. May Allah bless you. Undoubtedly peace across the Globe can be established only via implementation of Islamic Sharia,as it is code of Divine laws

Critics of Islam always punch for strict punishment stated in Sharia. But '' where there is mercy (illegitimate) there is no justice vice versa where there is justice there is no mercy,for mercy (illegitimate) hinders justice ".

I think it would be best charity for if one spends in the way of Allah despite financial constrains,for it reflects ones love for humanity superior to personal interest.

Regards.

saifkhan

abd-Allah
salam alaikum warahmatu-llah

JazakAllah khair fro sharing , brother.

I think if you mention the reference number, we can easily take a look from the book, while you actually didnt have to do it then. yet i think you translated it quite good, coz we understand this.

wa alaikum salam

MohammedMaksudul

May Allah Forgive us
I came across this beautiful saying of the Messenger (peace be upon him) of Allah. I will attempt to translate it in English, but perhaps some one can do that better or find its translation by a Muslim scholar:

عن عمار بن یاسر قال النبي ثلاث من جمعهن فقد جمع الایمان الانصاف من نفسک بذالسلام للعالم الانفاق من الأقتار

Ammar Bin-Yasar reported that the Prophet peace be upon him (of Allah) said that: There are three things whoever (Muslim) gathers them in himself has indeed gathered (completed) his Eeman (belief): Justice from yourself (to appear from every aspect of your personality), (striving for) establishing peace for the world, spending (donating for the benefit of others) despite the poverty.

:salam2:

Brother, JazakAllahu Khair for sharing, and can you please also mention the reference from where you got it. I would like to share it as well, regards.

Bawar

Struggling2Surrender
Assalamu alaikum brothers and sisters

I apologise for stating the above Hadith without reference. Perhaps the reason for not realising the need for a reference was that I was reading it on a fairly decent website. I looked on the website for the reference and even they failed to mention it so I emailed them for the request of a reference.

ayesha.ansari

@Bawar: .. Mahallah, you said great, what every we are providing according to Islam and Quran we must have to provide reference, and my brother all of us have to care special of it..