Ummm...a Question!!!

Hamzabutt43

:salam2:

I ve a sweet question 4 u all !
Has anybody experienced watching RasoolALLAH (SAW) in his/her dream???
I ve heard dat whosoever will have the zayarat of RasoolALLAH (SAW),will b a companian of the Prophet (PBUH) :)

Plzzzz let me know dat!

Fee amaanALLAH

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.

I ve heard dat whosoever will have the zayarat of RasoolALLAH (SAW),will b a companian of the Prophet (PBUH) :)

Plzzzz let me know dat!

Fee amaanALLAH

wa'alaikumussalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh brother Hamza,

Subuhaanallh! No I have never seen our beloved Prophet (sallallahu 'alaihi wasallam). But a friend of me told that his cousin sister saw, and she is 100% sure that it was Prophet (sallallahu 'alaihi wasallam). She described him fully, and it matches with our Prophet (sallallahu 'alaihi wasallam)'s description by his companions. MashaAllah!

I truly hope one day inshaAllah I can be able to see the beloved face of Prophet. Also I do hope you will also be blessed by it. :)

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

q8penpals

Salam

One time, over a year ago, I had a dream with Prophet Mohammad IN it, but I did not see his face in my dream. I just "felt" and knew that it was Him. He spoke to me and handed me something in the dream. And although I didn't see them, I "knew" that His wives were in the rooms next to where I was (in the dream, of course).

adam_arb

[yt]RABMyhT6zo[/yt]

Nice video I watched a while back, this thread reminded me of it so I thought I should post it.

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*
Salam

One time, over a year ago, I had a dream with Prophet Mohammad IN it, but I did not see his face in my dream. I just "felt" and knew that it was Him. He spoke to me and handed me something in the dream. And although I didn't see them, I "knew" that His wives were in the rooms next to where I was (in the dream, of course).

:wasalam:

Me too, very simlilar sort. about 3 years ago. Just no wives and he too handed me something; the Qur'an.

Wassalaam

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
some pious ppl of old times told that when he :saw: gave them something in dream, they found that same thing in their hands after getting awake as well.

Subhanallah! has anybdy experienced that?

cookiedough-123

salam

i think if anyone dreamnt about our beloved pophet should keep it too themselves u never know what it could mean . it should be something for you to keep within us. its a special dream

BinKhadija

An Akhu

Plzzzz let me know dat!

Fee amaanALLAH

No - not yet. :|

But, Insha'Allah, I really hope to be blessed by Him PBUH (via Allah SWT's consent, of course) someday. Please make Dua for me - dua that I catch just a quick glimpse of Rasul'ullah in my life. Jazak Allah. :)

BinKhadija

An Akhu
i think if anyone dreamnt about our beloved pophet should keep it too themselves u never know what it could mean . it should be something for you to keep within us. its a special dream

Hmm...What else could it mean? Could you eleborate what are you referring to, bro/sis?
Do you mean if it's really him (pbuh) one sees, and not someone else??

I've heard if someone really feels that they have seen Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) in their dream it's really him because shiateen can't tronsorm into him under any conditions. Can someone please shed some light on this?

~Naz~

Allahu Akbar
As much as I would love to see and read all the stories... it is not good to narrate these special dreams to just anyone... least of all online for everybody to see... or so i have been told.

These dreams are a blessing and one who sees Rasulullah has truly been blessed especially during such times when there is more of dunya than deen. Not everybody gets to see except those whom Allah has chosen. Some people do a lot of ibada in the hope to see him but in vain... others Mashallah are just lucky enough without doing anything. I guess for this reason ... hasad and all that one is not allowed to share... I wonder if it also falls in the same category when one is told not to mention if he wakes up for tahajjud n fasts sunnah etc... if anyone could shed more light on this.

One who sees Rasulullah in his/her dream has truly seen him for Shaytan is incapable of taking his form... there are quite a few hadiths to support this. reported by Abu Hurairah RA

"He who sees me in a dream has certainly seen me, because Satan can not take my form."

"He who saw me in a dream will soon see me when he is awake, for Satan can not take my form."

People dream of him in several ways... some see his face, some his appearance without the face, some just a feeling he was there, some his mosque etc etc...

I remember i once read that those who have dreamt of him Jahannam becomes forbidden for him or something like that... but then today i read again about Abu Jahl... so i got confused... Allah knows best.

I have read that there are ways one can see him in his dreams... though i cant recall which ayah it was from surah yasin to be read... several times... anyone knows? Oh and lots lots of salat en nabi

May Allah grant all of us the vision of Rasulullah not only in our dreams but in his company in the hereafter as well... AMIN