UN commisioner General for relief say indirectly Hamas was NOT the one who starte

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
[yt]gjczFig_Z48[/yt]

Another big lie from the Zionist.

Another lie was that someone(i think it was Mark Regev) the attack on gaza was in retaliation for the qassam rockets. Guess what ,hey later admit they wanted to get rid of Hamas , which was democratically elected by the Palestineans.

Samandar

:salam2:

they are sooooooooooo evil!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they just want Palestine genocide. i think all the Muslims must do something about these crazy brains. liars they are! there are so many cases they torture Muslims, its sickening. may Allah help us defeat them. how can they create such lies in the face of the world? to the whole world? i cant see the picture or vidoe, its all white, but ya i understand what it must be about

a_stranger

They want the people of this area to live with no will , no diginty , to follow the orders blindly , give up their land quietly , eat and drink like sheep then to be bombed with no mercy ........We have to wake up .....We are humans just like them we should live as we plan .....as our faith teaches ....

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)

they are sooooooooooo evil!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they just want Palestine genocide. i think all the Muslims must do something about these crazy brains. liars they are! there are so many cases they torture Muslims, its sickening. may Allah help us defeat them. how can they create such lies in the face of the world? to the whole world? i cant see the picture or vidoe, its all white, but ya i understand what it must be about

If you have watch the video , your reaction will be very much worse. Your country might have blocked the video.

She said that Hamas try quite strictly to follow the truce for 6 months, but not until the israelis continues to target Hamas officials. Anyone would not be soooo stupid to continue truce when the other does not abide by it.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef

During that 6 months "truce" Israel killed 49 Palestinians. Not a single Israeli was killed by Palestinians.

farhopes

No God but Allah
They are none but liars

Assalamo alikom,

Well, it is not the first time that their lies are exposed to the whole world.

Actually those Zionists are none but a bunch of buthcer terrorists who used to invent mere lies to market their right in plundering the land of Palestine and assassinate and expel its real citizens.

They built their ominous state basically on lies and falsifying all facts concerning the history of Palestine. They even lied on their own children by getting them believe that they came to Palestine as (a people without land came to land without people).

I have a read a good book that explains the history of Jerosalem and how the Zionists plundered it and its destiny according to the Noble Qur'an.
http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35024

lostlilly07

striving 4 Firadous
:tti_sister::tti_sister::tti_sister:'

This is me...praying to Allah...I believe Allah is going to bless the people of Palestine on the day of Judgment but I really want to see something happen to Israel.

Idris16

:wasalam:

During that 6 months "truce" Israel killed 49 Palestinians. Not a single Israeli was killed by Palestinians.
And they have the nerves to say Hamas 'started' and 'terrorist'

I watched Press Tv and Azzam Tamimi the palestinian author/analyst said ''Israel never Honoured the Truce'' it shows Israel doesnt want Peace at all with the palestinians.
Wa salam Alaykum