Under No Justification Is The Killing Of Civilians And Innocent Souls Considered Lawful

TheAuthenticBase

Assalaamu 'alaykum!
"The fact that the US has administered the death and homicide of over one million civilians in Iraaq, the fact that the US has supported the deaths and killings of thousands of Palestinians does not justify the killing of one US civilian in New York City or Washington DC.

And the deaths of six-thousand civilians in New York and Washington DC does not justify the death of one civilian in Afghanistan."

saifkhan

abd-Allah
As salam 'alaykum

many people say, he was changed and he became radicalized blah blah......
I don't think he was ever changed, the same things he is saying, the later lectures had the same things, like here he was saying about US govt and their ''tyranny''. Never did he said later, that killing is justified. Yes he said war against US, like we say the west, but there are good people. And even muslims, our brothers and sister.

Allahu a'lam

however, it is their and our ignorance, that they are taking advantage upon advantage.

JazakAllah khair
wassalam

Itqan Ullah

Time is Running!!
As salam 'alaykum

many people say, he was changed and he became radicalized blah blah......
I don't think he was ever changed, the same things he is saying, the later lectures had the same things, like here he was saying about US govt and their ''tyranny''. Never did he said later, that killing is justified. Yes he said war against US, like we say the west, but there are good people. And even muslims, our brothers and sister.

Allahu a'lam

however, it is their and our ignorance, that they are taking advantage upon advantage.

JazakAllah khair
wassalam

:salam2:

I exactly +1 to your post. I have this video also (if its allowed to post on TTI).
May Allah (swt) have mercy on him and his son and grant them Paradise.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Could you please give us details. I have no clue what this is in reference to.