Urdu Lessons

purefaith012

Bohot bohut syukriya sister!

TQ sister for uploading..very nice! :)
Assalaamu alaikum warahamtullah wabarakatuh everyone.

I hope this reaches in the best of health/imaan.

if anyone is interested in Learning Urdu, please check out this brother's lesson videos!! he is amazing and I am learning a lot from him:)
here is the third lesson, the first was on greetings which I thought I mastered :lol: the second was on numbers...I felt this is the most important lesson so I embedded the video here:)

[yt]Q71QSpxlRwI&feature[/yt]

Bohot, bohot Shukriya for watching ;)

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Assalaamu alaikum,

If you learn basic Urdu words and expressions, you will be able to communicate with Hindi speaking people as well. There is a high degree of commonality between the two languages.
ohh...I knew that Hindi and Urdu were so close! I was just confused a little ! and yea that makes it alot more exciting. Learn ONE new language and you'd be able to communicate with two different people ;) yaaaaaaaaay! alhamdulillah
Naam = Name is Masculine in gender. Even if it is a name of a female.
So you always say Mera Naam and not Meri Naam
oohhh....so when we add meri (mera) we're actually showing the gender? which one is masculine and which one isnt? how do I tell??
Also Aap Kay naam kiya hai is correct?? alhamdulillaah I can now have basic conversation with Urdu speaking people (at least I hope).
bhais (brothers....sorry if I just made my own Urdu word), bohot bohot shukriya for your help!

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
fantastic dear u are learning in high speed ...........main app ki ustad ban kay fakher mahsoos karon giii,,,,,,,,,,translation ,,,,,,,,,,i would to love to be your teacher
as love you as a sister birdiiiiiiiii dear
awww <3 shukriya meri (I hope I am correct) MERI DOSTI :D
You're so cute......but when I speak Urdu I sound soo weird ! ahhahah like WEIRD ! hopefully I'll get use to it insha'Allaah. Ima have basic convo with you then insha'Allah.

TQ sister for uploading..very nice!
wa iyaki dear sister
Acha is the only word I profitiently master from Urdu : p
aint that the easiest most used word?? I love listening people speak Urdu...I hear acha...and ha ji, alot!!! :p its soo cute!
hey sister maybe we should learn together? ;) hhhhhhhhhhhiihi