Urdu Lessons

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Assalaamu alaikum warahamtullah wabarakatuh everyone.

I hope this reaches in the best of health/imaan.

if anyone is interested in Learning Urdu, please check out this brother's lesson videos!! he is amazing and I am learning a lot from him:)
here is the third lesson, the first was on greetings which I thought I mastered :lol: the second was on numbers...I felt this is the most important lesson so I embedded the video here:)

[yt]Q71QSpxlRwI&feature[/yt]

Bohot, bohot Shukriya for watching ;)

alf2

Islam is a way of life
Masha allah i have seen his videos! I think he says Urdu things VERY clearly :)

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
^agreed!!! I love his videos. I am able to say the words after him because he is VERY VERY VERY clear when he does the pronounciation!!! :D awesome!

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
bohut bohut shukriya dear sister, asalamu alaykum

:biggrin::biggrin: Masha Allah it's good to learn some Urdu and to see you "on board."

aww same here sister!! I have been trying to get the lessons :) I finally did thanks to this brother (the one on the video lol) :D I am glad to see you here as well!!!! alhamdulillaah!

and Koi baat nahi;)

mahussain3

Son of Aa'ishah(R.A)
Assalamualykum!
Bahout Khoob! Joh Apne Urdu Sikhney Ka Irada Kiya :)
InshaAllah aap jald hi isme Maharat Hasil Kar Lengi! :D yeh ek Asan Zuban Hai!

(Interpretation: Very Good that you decided to learn Urdu, InshaAllah you'll master it very soon B'cos its very easy language)

And you know sister, there are many centers in UK,US, OZ, NZ to promote and preserve Urdu Lang.

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
:wasalam:

I love Urdu..and I listen to Urdu Nasheeds always.. EVEN THOUGH I DONT UNDERSTAND LOLZZZZ

Bohot bohot Sukriya (hehehe) for sharing this sister, Insha Allah let me check it after I finish my Arabic studies :)

Khuda hafiz (hehehe);- taken form the above clip lolzzz

sachin4islam

Assalam Alaikum:

There are tons of Islamic literature written in Urdu,which I miss for not being able to read Urdu. The beauty of Urdu is that feelings deep within heart can be expressed more in more better than any other Sub-Continent language.

Wish to learn Urdu. Though the company of local Muslims have significantly raised my understanding of Urdu.

Regards.

tariq353

:salam2:

:D Are waah urdu....badi hee meethi zubaan hai.... :D

(Urdu is a sweet n melodious language)

Insha'allah u'll learn quickly..

wa salam

mahussain3

Son of Aa'ishah(R.A)
After all it originates from my MOTHER LAND - HYDERABAD(DECCAN) :)
Proud to be a Hyderabadi :p

[size=+3]PS: For those who think that Urdu is a Pakistani Language Please make a correction that Urdu is neither from Pakistan nor from Uttar Pradesh, India but it has its roots in Hyderabad, India and originates from Deccan(now Hyderabad). Hyderabad (Deccan) is the Birth Place of Urdu Language :) :) :)[/size]

sachin4islam

After all it originates from my MOTHER LAND - HYDERABAD(DECCAN) :)
Proud to be a Hyderabadi :p

[size=+3]PS: For those who think that Urdu is a Pakistani Language Please make a correction that Urdu is neither from Pakistan nor from Uttar Pradesh, India but it has its roots in Hyderabad, India and originates from Deccan(now Hyderabad). Hyderabad (Deccan) is the Birth Place of Urdu Language :) :) :)[/size]

Assalam Alaikum: Miya

Yeh Tumma kya baulte?. Deccani≠Urdu.

Regards.

Tabassum07

Smile for Allah
:salam2:

Awesome sis, that you're learning Urdu. Now we can talk to each other bilingually - English and Urdu. Lol.

MalikBrother

I really am sorry. I don't know if i have promised to contribute urdu learning books. I have completely forgotten about this. I will try my best to contribute here anyhow i can.

Thank for this contribution to this site. May Allaah (SWT) rewards you with full of happiness forever, Ameen!

mahussain3

Son of Aa'ishah(R.A)
Assalam Alaikum: Miya

Yeh Tumma kya baulte?. Deccani≠Urdu.

Regards.

Wa'alykum as salam my Dear Brother,

OMG!! ROFL!! Bro this ain't Urdu, this is b'cos of the influence of Andraites in Deccan. They completely destroyed the melodious nature and sweet accent of Urdu by mixing it with with their own accent(Telugu) :( I'm sorry.
But we really don't speak like this except some people in the heart of Old City and Andhraites and villagers who are completely ignorant of Urdu words and pronunciation.

PS: And your words are too much aisi language sirf Hyderabadi Filmon me bolte miyan tumareku kuch b malumich nai. Kabhi Hyderabad aao fir tum wapasich nai jate itta khubsurat hai hamara hyderabad aur yaan ke logan :p LOL

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Assalaamu alaikum,

yo question for my Urdu speakers....

is "kiya naam hai" Urdu or Hindi or is it both??

my lesson video adds "aap kaa naam kiya hain" however I was taught by my friends I could use "kiya naam hai....and now I am super confused!! the last time I used that....one girl from India waslike "dude thats Hindi" ahahaa my reaction 0____o?? seriously!

edit: also do you needto add hai after everything?? like meri naam (insert a name here) hai? or can I say meri naam something....?

SO...help !

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member
Walaykumsalaam sister,

If you learn basic Urdu words and expressions, you will be able to communicate with Hindi speaking people as well. There is a high degree of commonality between the two languages.

abubaseer

tanzil.info
Staff member
edit: also do you needto add hai after everything?? like meri naam (insert a name here) hai? or can I say meri naam something....?

:salam2: Sister,
Naam = Name is Masculine in gender. Even if it is a name of a female.
So you always say Mera Naam and not Meri Naam

abubaseer

tanzil.info
Staff member
my lesson video adds "aap kaa naam kiya hain" however I was taught by my friends I could use "kiya naam hai....and now I am super confused!!

"kiya naam hai" means "what is name ?"

"aap kaa naam kiya hain" means "What is YOUR name?"

saima abdullah

my life iz 4 Allah
fantastic dear u are learning in high speed ...........main app ki ustad ban kay fakher mahsoos karon giii,,,,,,,,,,translation ,,,,,,,,,,i would to love to be your teacher :D
as love you as a sister birdiiiiiiiii dear