Urgent Dawah slogans needed please!!!

identity v

Assalamualaikum all,

Since we do a dawah stall in a busy market place in Glasgow, we are in the process of decorating and perfecting its appearance.

We are urgently looking for beautiful slogans to use on our posters. They need to be:

Catchy
Colourful
Short but comprehensive
Challenging
Thought provoking
e.t.c

We need it NOW, dont say later. Just say anything you have and we can edit it. This could be your sadaqat jariyah as it may be a cause for someone to revert, think and say it now please.

Salam
Hayder

arzafar

“Verily! In the creation of the heavens and the earth, and in the alternation of night and day, there are indeed signs for men of understanding.” [Soorah ‘Aali Imraan, 3:190]

yasser_cbe1986

Re dawah Slogans

asslamualaikum

dear brotehr in Islam

I wish i were there to suppoert you physically and morally but I am sad sitting at some corner of teh world.may allah bless you and give you th reward
use the verse of al quran which says

why do u not believe when we say we created man from water

revert to the most beautiful region
pray before u are being prayed upon
pray to the creator and not the things created by you
the eternal miracle quran
The most sceintifically accurate book writeen before 1400 years
"Dare to read it"

if this was not helpful brother then from teh bottomof the heart i ma sorry

i beg your pardon remmeber me i n your prayers
if this was not helpful

Min-Fadhli-Rabii

Assalamualaikum all,

Since we do a dawah stall in a busy market place in Glasgow, we are in the process of decorating and perfecting its appearance.

We are urgently looking for beautiful slogans to use on our posters. They need to be:

Catchy
Colourful
Short but comprehensive
Challenging
Thought provoking
e.t.c

We need it NOW, dont say later. Just say anything you have and we can edit it. This could be your sadaqat jariyah as it may be a cause for someone to revert, think and say it now please.

Salam
Hayder

Waaleikum salaam,

We use this aya in our dawah stall ''This is the Book about which there is no doubt, a guidance for those conscious of God.''(Quran 2:2).

Or suratul Ikhlas, is a little bit long chapter (of four lines) for a banner.

Salim, machester.

Min-Fadhli-Rabii

"Let there be no compulsion in religion: Truth stands out clear from falsehood: whoever rejects satan and believes in Allah has grasped the most trustworthy hand- hold, that never breaks. And Allah is all-Hearing, all-Knowing. "
(Al Qur'an 2:255-56)

"surely in the creation of the heavens n the earth ,and the alteration of the night n the day,there are signs for men of understanding". 3:190

"Do you worship what you have carved yourself?" (37:95)

"Or have you taken unto you others beside Him to be your protectors, even such as have no power either for good or for harm to themselves?" (13:16)

"come to common terms as between us and you (3:64)"

" We will show them Our Signs in the universe, and in their own selves, until it becomes manifest to them that this (the Qur'ân) is the truth. Is it not sufficient in regard to your Lord that He is a Witness over all things?" (41:053)

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
Salam

'A group he has guided, and a group deserved to be in error. Surely they took shayatin as auliya (protectors and helpers) instead of allah ,and they think they are guided ' (V.7:31)

fatima1994

ƒ3!RY $p!r!T
:salam2:
We will show them our proofs in the horizons, and within themselves, until they realize that this is the truth. Is your Lord not sufficient as a witness of all things?
Quran 41:53

He is the One GOD; the Creator, the Initiator, the Designer. To Him belong the most beautiful names. Glorifying Him is everything in the heavens and the earth. He is the Almighty, Most Wise. [59:24]

:tti_sister:

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalamu allaicum wa raahmatullah wa baraktuhu dear sister/ brother.

Maybe it would be good that you use first ayah that has been revealed to our Prophet Mohammed sallahu alyhe wa salam, to your dawah slogan. It sais that mainkds should look for Allahs gudiance and the right path which is Islaam. May Allah help you and all other sisters and brothers which will participate in your dawah, and may Allah make that a loot of new people accept Islam.:tti_sister:

May Allah bless you

Bismillah- Al rahman- Al raheem ~ In the name of Allah, The Most Mercyfull, The Most Compassionate

"Read in the name of your Lord who created, created man from a clot. Read, for your Lord is most Generous, Who teaches by means of the pen, teaches man what he does not know." (96: 1-5).

"Iqra bismi rabbikalla dhi khalaq. Khalaqal insana min alaq. Iqra wa rabbukal akram. Alladhi 'allama bil qalam. 'Allamal insana malam ya'lam, "

Manaal_e_Afghan

Wa alaikum as salam wr wb

Ma sha Allah for all the effort
I Read it somewhere ,i dont know whether you'ld like it or not

"what have you done in prepartion for the most important meeting in your life?..Meeting with your Lord"

"Its never too late to make a Place in Paradise"

JazakAllahu Khairan

Abu Talib

Feeling low

Al-Hajj
O mankind! A similitude is coined, so pay ye heed to it: Lo! those on whom ye call beside Allah will never create a fly though they combine together for the purpose. And if the fly took something from them, they could not rescue it from it. So weak are (both) the seeker and the sought! (73)

Verily! those on whom you call besides Allâh, cannot create (even) a fly, even though they combine together for the purpose. And if the fly snatches away a thing from them, they will have no power to release it from the fly. So weak are (both) the seeker and the sought. (73)