urgent need help/dua

Mehry

:salam2: dear sis's bro's

i need a dua for some1 wich a lil girl from her family is lost da police is searching for dat lil girl all over da places but as a muslim we all know dat 1st allah den da police etc will help her and find her so i wat i wanna ask is does any1 knows a dua for such cases......i did heard dat ders such dua wich has to be readed 4444 times but i dnt know wich dua it is does any of u guyz know????? plz its urgent and pray for her cuz shes only 7 years old
:jazaak:

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Asalaamu'Alykum,

I would urge you to avoid Dua's that are "supposed" to be recited 1000 times or a large number. We take from Authentic Hadiths attributed to the Prophet (Sallalahu Alayhi Was-salam).

When faced by a hardship:

Allahumma la sahla illa ma ja altahu sahlan wa'anta tal'alul hazna idha shi'ta sahla

O Allah! There is nothing easy except that You make easy and You make the difficult easy if it be Your will.

Source: Ibn Hibban

When overwhelmed by a problem

Hasbunallahu wa ni mal wakeel

Allah suffices us and He is the best guardian

Source: Abu Dawud

Allahumma inni a'oodhu bika minal hammi wal hazani wa a'oodhu bika minal ajzi wal kasali wa a'oodhu bika minal jubni wal bukhlli wa a'oodhu bika min ghalabatid-dayni waqahrir-rijal

O Allah! I seek refuge in You from worry and grief, from helplessness and laziness, from cowardice and stinginess and from overpowering of debt and from oppression of men. (3 times)

Abu Dawud. Excellent du'a for worry or debt

These were taken from "Selected Prayers - A Collection of Du'a from The Qur'an and Sunnah" complied by Dr Jamal Badawi.

A great time to supplicate is a couple of hours before Fajr. Or rather wake up 30mins - 1 hour before Fajr, do Wud'hu, Pray 2 Rakah's and Ask from Allah. I can't give the exact Hadith at the minute but Insh'Allah a fellow Brother & Sister will do this, please.

There is Salatul-Hajah (Prayer for a fulfillment of a need) although the problem is i have come across Fatawa's stating that the Hadith's related to the prayer are weak but some books include the prayer for some reason. But i would avoid this, please read this Fatawa:

http://www.islam-qa.com/index.php?ref=10387&ln=eng&txt=Hajah

I thought i would mention just in case.

May Allah return the child to its family safe. Ameen.

Alhamdulilah

One point also there is Supplications that are supposed to be recited 100 times or no fixed number but their purpose pertains to a different area - like seeking forgiveness for one's sins, seeking protection in the morning till the evening and more.

Walaykum Salam