Urgent Request for Prayers

um muhammad al-mahdi

لا اله الا الله محمد رسول الله
Staff member
Assalamu Alaykum

Inna lillahi wa Inna ilayhi raji'oon, May Allah give you and your family sabr and may He forgive your brother' sin and give him Jannatul Fardaws!

Big hug ukhti! He is in our prayer! We all love you for the sake of Allah, be strong ukhti!

Aisya al-Humaira

الحمدلله على كل حال
Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi rajioon.

May Allaah have mercy on your brother's soul, make him among the muttaqoon and grant sabr to your family. A loss of a family member is indeed one of the most difficult loss but it just remind us again and again that our time could be next too and that we won't know on which part of the earth we will be buried.

I am sad to hear this. Last time I log in, you were just ready to fly to Singapore. I hope Allaah eases your family to settle down all the matters regarding your late brother who studied in Singapore, ameen.

Tabassum07

Smile for Allah
:salam:

Thank you everyone, for your kind words and ameen to all the dua. I just want to go back home now, but there are still a few legal/financial issues to clear, and the apartment to vacate. Maybe by next week, inshaAllah we can go home finally.

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~
wa alaikomassalam warahmatollah
So sorry to hear that
Inna lillah wa inna ilayh raaji'3un
May Allah swt have mercy on him and forgive him and shower him with his mardhaat and make his grave a garden of paradise.Ameen
May Allah swt grant sabr to you and your family.Ameen.

Karima80

Wa salam aleikum sister,
And I'm so sorry to hear this, may Allah have mercy upon your brothers soul. Keep praying for his forgiveness.
I hope everything will clear for you so you have safe journey home, InshAllah

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam alaikum,

Sister,
To Allah we belong to Allah we return. How strong is that a statement of faith. How can we get over the grief. Time heals but we carry that person in ourselves. Our memories and our prayers. It is a temporary separation.

May Allah swt grant you and yours love and peace in this time. May Allah swt grant your family closeness.

Keep in touch and let us know how we can be there for you for the healing.

ilyas_eh

Used to be active here!
assalaamu alaykkum.

Sorry for your loss sister. May Allah forgive him and grant him Jannah. I pray Allah make things easy for your family.