US Commander emraces Islam

Selam Aleikum,
Another brother send me this news.

ISAF commander in Ghazni embraces Islam

GHAZNI: Cap. Cormier Michel (45) commands 300 ISAF troops in the Taliban-infested district. The Ghazni governor, district chief, provincial council members, local officials, elders, ISAF soldiers and students attended a ceremony marking the commanders conversion to Islam.

The ceremony that lasted well over three hours conclude with slogans Allah-o-Akbar (Allah is Great). Cap. Michel, who changed his name to Abdul Wahed, started his brief speech with Bismillah (In the name of Allah, the most Beneficent and the most Merciful.

During the last five years, Abdul Wahed pointed out, he had been studying Islamic books and he concluded that Islam is the first religion. Stationed in Ghazni for last the last 10 months, he was impressed with the behaviour of his translator.

In a chat with Pajhwok Afghan News, the captain remarked: "Islam is a religion of peace and brotherhood, but terrorists and extremists are bringing a bad name to it." After the ceremony, Abdul Wahed said he had informed his wife in the US about his acceptance of Islam. "My spouse did not show any negative reaction, but recommended not to marry another woman."

http://www.onlinenews.com.pk/details.php?id=119856

ASA,

Alhamdulillah!! Real victory comes from finding truth and peace in life. The light of Allah swt makes them see the deceit and propaganda they were spoon fed all their life. May Allah swt bless those who immaculate themselves and search for Truth. The Truth will always prevail.

gangstaat

Allah Hu Akbar
Awsome. you know these kind of news are good they will be a motivation for other people who want to learn about islam and want to be a muslim. And on top of that i m proud of these people man. May Allah bless all reverts and all muslims in general!

nobbyv

Abu Maryam
JazakAllahu Kyaren...

These posts really strenghten us...during these times...

InshaAllah, may ALLAH guide us to the true path...