US Marines in Masjid

dianne

US Marines in Masjid - an email from my friends

Hi Dianne,

How is everyone doing in beautiful KL? It been a while since I last emailed you.

I just wanted to express my feelings concerning the pictures in this email. Please do not think that all Americans are this way. I feel very regretful that there are some (especially Marines) who do not respect the beliefs of others. Everyone should have the right to practice their religion freely and not insult any other beliefs. These pictures are a disgrace to the people of the US and anyone doing this injustice should be dealt with. Again I am truly sorry for this type of act.

Please keep in contact and forward my thoughts to those who may need to see them.

Bob - Ohio

'And whatever the Messenger gives you, take it, and whatever he forbids you, leave it. And fear Allah: truly Allah is severe in punishment. ' [Qur'an 59:7]

man+on+ruins.jpg
us+marines+in+masjid.jpg

us+marine+posing.jpg

cross+on+Quran.jpg

Just for sharing,i just hate to see it!

Mumin01

I am glad you said not all Americans are like this, some would greatly condemn this war and such and action

may Allah guide and forgive us all

ameen

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
salaam alikom

Good point to mention as we say that the non muslim should Judge Muslim's by the action of few, the same thing gose for Muslims they dont assume every one is bad just because few bad fruits ( As the Marines above).

Beside writting or doing what they doing dosnt lower the level of Faith for Muslim.

ShahnazZ

Striving2BeAStranger
Sick.

That's all I can say.

Well that's not all I can say.

HELLFIRE.

There. Now THAT'S all I can say.

justoneofmillion

:salam2:Why do you guys always need to stress the fact that not all americans are this way? Am getting sick of this. Why being apologetic!Of course not all americans are like this it s is obvious subhanallah who in their right mind would think the same way a lot of them think about Muslims?

The world where i live in is not overwhelmed with myths and fantasies coming out of fox news or some Hollywood fairytale,it is much bigger than that, that i should automatically be understood as if it is normal to think that a whole nation of people is bad because of some immature and uneducated fools living among them !Nevertheless a lot of americans who support the neo cons and their war are like this . No where in the world would you hear that all americans are like this nowhere! so please quite being apologetic before you even say something.It is normal to think this way this is the norm not the exception that it should be explained over and over again.

Any body who uses a computer should be assumed as far from being an analphabet to the degree where he would think that people automatically do hate him because of where he happens to be born.

The fact that it is always insisted upon the fact that not all americans are like this, is in itself a connotation made between the american people as a whole and what these fools are doing,as if it could be understood they represented them in anyway. Other nations people are not that retarded that they should be fathered and be taught to differentiate ,i can not stress this enough.

wassalaam

irish_muslim_08

May Allaah curse american military Ameen

Assalamualeykum Heegan,

I don't think that that is a fair comment, if anyone is to blame it should be the generals and politicians who have fuelled this war and its ongoing situation. The vast majority of service men and women do not want to be there, and as such these actions can be a result of this. Of course these pictures are sad to see and as already mentioned the actions are of a few. But what about the actions of some Muslims who are as intolerant and as narrow-minded too? Why are all the stronger Muslim nations so quiet on this matter? Why aren't they intervening. I hope that they do.

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=40500

massi

Assalamualeykum Heegan,

I don't think that that is a fair comment, if anyone is to blame it should be the generals and politicians who have fuelled this war and its ongoing situation. The vast majority of service men and women do not want to be there, and as such these actions can be a result of this. Of course these pictures are sad to see and as already mentioned the actions are of a few. But what about the actions of some Muslims who are as intolerant and as narrow-minded too? Why are all the stronger Muslim nations so quiet on this matter? Why aren't they intervening. I hope that they do.

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=40500

you are wrong brother ...anyone must think about what he/she is doing
and many many innocent people have been killed by USA marines
only because they are Muslim without see if the USA are right to be in iraq or not....
:angryred::angryred::angryred:

Allaah says :[166] Then would those who are followed clear themselves of those who follow (them): they would see the Penalty and all relations between them would be cut off.

[167] And those who followed would say: "If only we had one more chance, we would clear ourselves of them, as they have cleared themselves of us." Thus will Allah show them (the fruits of) their deeds as (nothing but) regrets. Nor will there be a way for them out of the Fire.
Surat EL BAQARA

:salam2:Why do you guys always need to stress the fact that not all americans are this way? Am getting sick of this. Why being apologetic!Of course not all americans are like this it s is obvious subhanallah who in their right mind would think the same way a lot of them think about Muslims?

The world where i live in is not overwhelmed with myths and fantasies coming out of fox news or some Hollywood fairytale,it is much bigger than that, that i should automatically be understood as if it is normal to think that a whole nation of people is bad because of some immature and uneducated fools living among them !Nevertheless a lot of americans who support the neo cons and their war are like this . No where in the world would you hear that all americans are like this nowhere! so please quite being apologetic before you even say something.It is normal to think this way this is the norm not the exception that it should be explained over and over again.

Any body who uses a computer should be assumed as far from being an analphabet to the degree where he would think that people automatically do hate him because of where he happens to be born.

The fact that it is always insisted upon the fact that not all americans are like this, is in itself a connotation made between the american people as a whole and what these fools are doing,as if it could be understood they represented them in anyway. Other nations people are not that retarded that they should be fathered and be taught to differentiate ,i can not stress this enough.

wassalaam

Salaam,

I agree brother Jameel, we need to stop being apologetic. This is the norm for these people. When you see evidence after evidence, pictures after pictures, news headline after news headline, video clips after video clips, it makes you think the whole nation is like this. You build a picture in your mind. You'll be suprised many of them are warmongers and anti-Islam. Of course there are few Westerners not supporting this, but the majority do. The majority outweighs the minority.

dianne

Salam,

the pictures are shows not all marines being act disrespect like that,its just some of them,i believed few of them are muslims too.(but not in a pics)or not joining them.

wassalam

nori suja'i

MashaAllah, i already watched this video previously.
I just dont know that deep down my heart says, May Allah select some of them for 'His Heedayah', nobody knows.
it happened the neighbour of one of my friends was non muslim family n across the road was a masjid. everytime when the Azan sounded, their young son will make noise, cursing, screaming to the direction of that masjid until all neighbours know his behavior.
nobody knows after so long they didnt see him, he went home as a pious muslim. Allah Knows about our future as we know nothing about it. it could be too much hate in him towards Islam that Allah Made his heart the other way round.
i take this as my own ikteebar now.

Amir_of_spain

These marines reminds me of the christain crusaders and templars of the past, who came to the middle east and commited similar abhorent, evil acts; may their akirah be completely ruined.

taybe smiler

السلام عليكم

ya rab ... dammer kawaa'edhom !!!!!

in islam .. it is a permissible to fight against those people
because they begin to fight against islam
but there are no brave muslims like omar bnol-khattab to defend !

:astag::astag::astag:
:angryred:

the pictures make me cry

but I beleive that there are many good american people

وعليكم السلام