US & UK seek revenge on Syria for opposing Iraq war

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Brother,

You know I have to admit you put a smile on my face.

Let me start:

When did TTI have a policy on who could and could not participate on a thread. I thought the purpose was to participate and share.

Brother John Smith, welcome to the conversation..and I welcome everyone..

And Brother Salem, please do not belittle a Believing man. He has stated he is straight up Muslim.

Now...you thought I was blabbering before...let me school ya one more time:

See brother it is simple. The Syrian who kills Shia is a hero. And that is the problem. It is a Syrian killing a Shia or a Shia killing a Syrian.

You see brother the way I rock my faith is simple...you see Muslim.

I am not seeing Muslim..I am seeing Syrian. Now...it is up to you to show me the difference.

John Smith

Salem9022...for all your education you lack Hikmah when it comes to the Deen.

Yes Aapa is my co supporter as she is my sister in Islam, and i cant help it if you have a problem with my name!

Now answer my questions in my earlier post like a good little student,or do you prefer to dodge them and attack me?

Again Moderators who I know very well btw. Should not be tolerating these sorts of Clowns who come here spreading useless discussions and try to blemish other people with out any proof or reason. They should banned end of story.

What this shows me is that you are loosing the argument and asking mods to ban users who refuse to take one side of the story.

Where was the help by the Arab world when Assads father committed those crimes?

I will let you know a little secret, when you fight to establish nationalism you loose, but when you fight to establish Tawheed & the Sunnah you never loose.

Now tell me again what are the Syrians fighting for against Assad?

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Brother,

We have had many different kinds of visitors on the forum. But, let us not speculate. Please.

John Smith

salam alaykoum brother Salem9022 i want to say for you baraka allah fik this guy attak me the last time and call me you are jihadistte i say yes jhon iam arabic muslim and jihadiste to the end of my life .
idont know that there is shia and jews here with masque of muslim i will stay here in the forum i dont go .

Hold on when did i attack you? you apologised for calling me a non muslim and now you are back at it again,Subhanallah!

Nobody has asked you to leave the forum please stay and InshaAllah you may learn a thing or two.

MODS please feel free to PM to verify my authenticity if you must, but this mud slinging has to stop.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Can we take a break...please...it will all be there tomorrow, if Allah subhana wa taala grants us a morrow.

John Smith

yes iam teacher sunnist and muslim and about my username abu doujana is jihadist and he is in el jannah not like you .. you think you make a good work in your life to suport the murder who raped the womans and kill the children do you think you are realy muslim ?? no sory you are not and you will be never :astag::astag::astag:

See this is where you are wrong and misguided.

I will make excuses for you.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Brother,

The reason I asked questions was so we would have understanding. Today, it was reported that children are now in the rebel forces...and it is not going to stop.

Here we are on a Muslim forum. And there is no need for this behavior. What happened to the best of manners. How can we consider ourselves Believers if we can not obey the simplest of Allah's demands.

This is enough and I ask the moderators to consider closing this thread as it is only creating fithna.

We need to be asking what is the dua we should be supplicating.

Please brothers, let us seek knowledge and apply it.

John Smith

so tell me the truth of you i want to understend iam wrong ok ???

Truth? and yes you are wrong in your manner.

Im not in Jannah? well how do you know can you see the unseen?

Just because you speak Arabic you think you are superior to me? that is pride and pride will take you to hell.

Some advice and take it, do wudu and read 2 rakat and ask for forgivness for your stupidity.

John Smith

ok you dont want to answer at my question so are you unseen?? who are you ?dont lie
iam simple muslim dont turen around iam not superior and take your conseil for you

I have nothing more to say to you as you seem to put it one ear and take it out the other.

You keep thinking what you want of me im not really bothered to be honest, its just a shame you cant grasp the fact that not all of us follow this Deen blindly.

You carry on posting your hate & remember this on the Day of Qiyamah you will be held responsible for your actions.

So carry on slandering and back biting me because i will get your good deeds InshaAllah.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Brother,

The second video is almost as old as I am. This was the infamous Rand Report. I actually printed out the document and had fun with it...what does this have to do with us now?

dna1987

Muslim Guy
why arre you so convinced of conspiracy..these so called puupet govenrmnets are not arming alqaueda to kill civilians

What are you on about? Salem, the other user with the same view points as you, already shared an article on TTI about how Saudi Arabia is giving weapons to rebel groups in Syria. Al-Qaeda happens to be one of the rebel groups within the country.

Also, about the confirmed Al-Qaeda bombings in Syria (I repeat, it is *confirmed* that Al-Qaeda did it), you are against "typical western propaganda", but at the same time, you completely support the same foreign policies as the western governments on Syria. Interesting.

esperanza

revert of many years
salam

salam

firstly imust a pologise if ihave inflamed anything and involved others ...

but iwill not withdraw my opinion even if this is banned..or closed

you are all refusing to see the real issue

you ask why noone rebbelled before..fear
fear from what happened before 30 years ago and what happens daaily in syria,,,,torture persecution

and now after peple have seen wives children slaughtered,,you expect them to say ,,,oh yes assad were so happy

people weere opposing peacefully for months,,,and were maasaccared

the ones mudrered or burnt in their homes are not fighters but innocent people

why are uso stubborn on syria,,,

are u inagreement wiht assad???

SISTER AAPA

your now turning it to sunni shia,,,
the leaders are persecuting sunni muslims ,,is that ok in your eyes

thye have lived insyria under repression ...for years

in the past wommen were forbidden to wearh hijabs in public positions

it was never islamic rule but socialsit rule

you all think you know so much about syria and the middle east

have you been to syria,,,do u know syrians

please dont attack abu dojuna,,,he is new here and weak in english,,maybe he misunderstood u at first,,
he was wrong after but please let it go

and dont attack salem just as young

older is not always wiser

u can say what u like to me

ill keep writing til the trhead is banned or eve n im banned

becasue it saddens and angers me that fellow muslim DO NOT CARE ABOUT BROTHERS AND SISTERS SUFFERING

John Smith

@ esperanza.

Am i not new hear too? or is my name not acceptable to you and others?

I am a sunni muslim who tries to fulfill the way of the Sunnah & Salaf, just because i disagree with you in how we should tackle issues that are affecting this Ummah does not make me a Shia or Iranian Agent.

It is the brothers you named that start the mud slinging and this is not the way of the Salaf, no knee jerk reaction,step outside the box for a minute.

Yes Assad & his regime have committed Henious crimes against the Sunni population but would they have suffered such an onslaught had they rebelled in the manner they did?,this is the question i would like to know.

dna1987

Muslim Guy
Anyways, the purpose of sharing this news article was just to reveal that the British and American governments are completely opposed to the current Syrian government. That is 100% true.

So do what you will with the information. You can say that in this case, you seem to have the same view point as the neocons in the USA and those in Europe. But you can't deny that this is what they want too, for their own reasons.

Just one interesting thought however, I wonder if all the people on this thread that are so passionate about the innocent civlians being crushed by the oppressive Syrian government feel the same way about the innocent civilians that were and are being crushed by the oppressive Bahraini government?

Having double standards on the two issues would make one a hypocrite.

Assalaam alaikum.

dna1987

Muslim Guy
becasue it saddens and angers me that fellow muslim DO NOT CARE ABOUT BROTHERS AND SISTERS SUFFERING

You know, that's exactly how I've felt every single time somebody posted an article about an Arab family oppressing a Muslim maid or worker of their's from an Asian country - and instantly there was a non-stop supply of pathetically weak excuses for their actions on these forums, followed by deletion of the thread.

How are you meant to find a solution to this rampant problem in Arab countries if you can't even talk about it? Or if you justify it?

And all your fellow Muslims DO care about the brothers and sisters suffering in Homs and in the rest of Syria. But what you must understand is that there are armed rebel groups that are killing civilians too, along with the current Syrian government.

I don't support the armed rebel groups nor do I support the current Syrian government. But what I support the LEAST is Western foreign policy in the Middle East, as they have killed over a MILLION innocent civlians in the Middle East over the last 10 years. And so whatever they want to occur now in Syria, I am actively opposed to as I know it will only give them further control over whatever targets they are trying to achieve. This does NOT mean that we don't pray for the safety and well-being of the innocent people in Syria.

I pray that everyone in this thread can actually understand this post and not twist it.

Assalam alaikum.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Sister..

I have not attacked anyone on age. If anything I have made fun of my age.

I did not make this is into Sunni/Shia. Are you reading the posts of Salem?

The Syrians are being Syrian first and Muslim second. Show me how you are Muslims. I do not see that.

Why would you be banned..sister..you will be ignored but not banned.

Sister, the history of the country is a wee bit older than 30 years.

And yes, I personally know many Syrians.

Sister, have a good day.

Brother DNA....I understand. I really did not want to engage in this discussion ...I will wish all well and move on..as this serves no purpose any more.

esperanza

revert of many years
Anyways, the purpose of sharing this news article was just to reveal that the British and American governments are completely opposed to the current Syrian government. That is 100% true.

So do what you will with the information. You can say that in this case, you seem to have the same view point as the neocons in the USA and those in Europe. But you can't deny that this is what they want too, for their own reasons.

Just one interesting thought however, I wonder if all the people on this thread that are so passionate about the innocent civlians being crushed by the oppressive Syrian government feel the same way about the innocent civilians that were and are being crushed by the oppressive Bahraini government?

Having double standards on the two issues would make one a hypocrite.

Assalaam alaikum.

walaikum islam

you all think u isupport western intervention ..inever do nor did

but iasked many times where are muslims why dont they care

yes ido not agrree wwiht bahrainin oppression but if yu investigate that also there is more than oyu realise going on ...

do you know that asians were paid to admit beong oppressed by governments

oyu are bringing this up just to deflect from the issue

esperanza

revert of many years
You know, that's exactly how I've felt every single time somebody posted an article about an Arab family oppressing a Muslim maid or worker of their's from an Asian country - and instantly there was a non-stop supply of pathetically weak excuses for their actions on these forums, followed by deletion of the thread.

How are you meant to find a solution to this rampant problem in Arab countries if you can't even talk about it? Or if you justify it?

And all your fellow Muslims DO care about the brothers and sisters suffering in Homs and in the rest of Syria. But what you must understand is that there are armed rebel groups that are killing civilians too, along with the current Syrian government.

I don't support the armed rebel groups nor do I support the current Syrian government. But what I support the LEAST is Western foreign policy in the Middle East, as they have killed over a MILLION innocent civlians in the Middle East over the last 10 years. And so whatever they want to occur now in Syria, I am actively opposed to as I know it will only give them further control over whatever targets they are trying to achieve. This does NOT mean that we don't pray for the safety and well-being of the innocent people in Syria.

I pray that everyone in this thread can actually understand this post and not twist it.

Assalam alaikum.

but this is not about these cases ,,its about syria by your comments you show you cqre about asian issues not arab ones...or more than them

your making this an anti western issue

all iwnat in my posts is to let muslims care about thier brother muslims

noone except maybe one on this site even considered to give aid to syria food and medicine for dying people why not??

esperanza

revert of many years
Assalaam walaikum,

Sister..

I have not attacked anyone on age. If anything I have made fun of my age.

I did not make this is into Sunni/Shia. Are you reading the posts of Salem?

The Syrians are being Syrian first and Muslim second. Show me how you are Muslims. I do not see that.

Why would you be banned..sister..you will be ignored but not banned.

Sister, the history of the country is a wee bit older than 30 years.

And yes, I personally know many Syrians.

Sister, have a good day.

Brother DNA....I understand. I really did not want to engage in this discussion ...I will wish all well and move on..as this serves no purpose any more.

salam sister..the syrians are muslims and behaving as muslims they walk peacefully in the street,,even young children chanting allahuakbar,,,,

they die saying shahda...

why do you have such trouble or prejudice against syrians????