US & UK seek revenge on Syria for opposing Iraq war

Salem9022

More Shia Propaganda and from all the sources you choose "Russia Today".

The Allawites in Syria gave refuge to Maliki who is now in Power in Iraq. His dawah party which was founded in Iran was going back and forth from Syria and Iran

During the Iraq-Iran war the Nusayries in Syria supported Iran against Iraq.

What this Man Jafaari(Rafidhee Shiee, I wont be surprised if he was originally Iranian who got Syrian Citizenship) is saying is what his masters the Ayatollats are saying.

This is an interesting article for those who are not brainwashed from Iranian nonsences"

"We're stuck with this pro-Iranian fool so I guess we can either pack up and go home, leaving he and his Shia government to the tender mercies of Khamenei and Ahmadinejad, or we can jawbone behind the scenes, pointing out to this Iranian toady that he is on the opposite side of 99% of the rest of the world.

As leaders in the Arab world and other countries condemn President Bashar al-Assad's violent crackdown on demonstrators in Syria, Prime Minister Nuri Kamal al-Maliki of Iraq has struck a far friendlier tone, urging the protesters not to "sabotage" the state and hosting an official Syrian delegation.

Mr. Maliki's support for Mr. Assad has illustrated how much Iraq's position in the Middle East has shifted toward an axis led by Iran. And it has also aggravated the fault line between Iraq's Shiite majority, whose leaders have accepted Mr. Assad's account that Al Qaeda is behind the uprising, and the Sunni minority, whose leaders have condemned the Syrian crackdown.

"The unrest in Syria has exacerbated the old sectarian divides in Iraq because the Shiite leaders have grown close to Assad and the Sunnis identify with the people," said Joost Hiltermann, the International Crisis Group's deputy program director for the Middle East.

He added: "Maliki is very reliant on Iran for his power and Iran is backing Syria all the way. The Iranians and the Syrians were all critical to bringing him to power a year ago and keeping him in power so he finds himself in a difficult position."

Assad's Alawite minority in Syria - an offshoot of Shiaism - engineered border infiltration into Iraq that killed thousands - perhaps tens of thousands of Iraqis. Assad and the Iranians also engineered a near coup d'etat when Maliki's Shia coalition narrowly lost the elections last year, but ended up in pretty much the same place power-wise as they were before the election.

To be propping up a government with American troops that backs the thugs in Syria who murder thousands of their own citizens should bring a level of shame to the administration. However, since they are incapable of feeling such, perhaps the least they can do is make some kind of statement disassociating ourselves from the Iraqi position.

More likely, as with other foreign policy failures of this administration, they will keep their mouths shut and hope nobody notices the blunder."

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2011/08/iraqi_pm_maliki_backs_assad_crackdown.html#ixzz1qAjKK2yJ

Seeker-of-truth

really really big lie mr dna1987, please try and understand the situation before spreading this rubbish, we didn't even need to see it.

Great article brother salem9022 may Allah reward you and grant you every khair

Salem9022

Asalaam walaikum,

( good to see you posting, bye )

I dont understand how a Human being can even think of supporting murder and rape and torture of Innocent Muslims at the hands of cronies from your Iranian Nation against muslims in Syria. Not only that but they kill Innocent People from different ethnicities in Iran even Children.

Then you want to deny it all by saying its a consipracy by the west.

If an Israeli were to come here the first thing we will tell him is condemn Israeli actions against palestinians, but when Iranians do the same against Sunnis around the world the world needs to be quite.

As for your history and "historic garbage" which you keep braging about of seeing. Then realize when the Prophet blessed Shaam and said Allah has promised me the people of Shaam he wasn't taking about the Rafidhees because they never existed nor did the Nusayries nor Druze. But the Sunnah and people who carried that Message.

And so you see the realities in the Ground how the Shia Rafidhees whether they be in Iraq, Syria or the Biggest Satanic Nation in the world Iran, their main goal has been the destruction of the Muslim Ummah from the core so its not surprising their biggest Supporter is Russia a Filthy Kaffir Nation thay did excatly that in Chechnya with the Muslims there and in Bosnia by their Support of Serbs and in Afghanistan.

So all set aside no matter what happens the Haq will always superscede the Mushriqeenn lies amoung them being these rats like yourself who keeps making excuses for your sick and filthy nation called Iran, May Allah give this Nation what it truely deserves.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Brother,

Brother DNA 1987 has been a member for a long time. I used parenthesis to indicate that I just wanted to say my salaams and not engage in the discussion. When a member has not posted for a while and I see they are back I rejoice. That is me.

Now...I am not a Shia lover. How can I be.

As for the notion that I am from Iran..I was born there. Many many moons ago. In my head I have a romantic notion of visiting my birthplace as an adult. Nothing less, nothing more.

As for the crisis in Syria..that is a tribal issue. I have asked repeatedly for proof that this is Islamic. This is an issue of the have nots and the haves and who knows what political dealings have been concocted.
I do not see the common man running to the masjid. I read all kinds of mixed up Hodge-podge. And it is all political.

You know brother..why not put away the guns and bow your knee..why not?

Brother, what is going on in Russia is not new. What is going on in China is short of horrific. For that matter what is going on outside my home is just as bad..we just pick our battles.

Salem9022

Assalaam walaikum,

Brother,

Brother DNA 1987 has been a member for a long time. I used parenthesis to indicate that I just wanted to say my salaams and not engage in the discussion. When a member has not posted for a while and I see they are back I rejoice. That is me.

Now...I am not a Shia lover. How can I be.

As for the notion that I am from Iran..I was born there. Many many moons ago. In my head I have a romantic notion of visiting my birthplace as an adult. Nothing less, nothing more.

As for the crisis in Syria..that is a tribal issue. I have asked repeatedly for proof that this is Islamic. This is an issue of the have nots and the haves and who knows what political dealings have been concocted.
I do not see the common man running to the masjid. I read all kinds of mixed up Hodge-podge. And it is all political.

You know brother..why not put away the guns and bow your knee..why not?

Brother, what is going on in Russia is not new. What is going on in China is short of horrific. For that matter what is going on outside my home is just as bad..we just pick our battles.

Oh please cut the nonsense. Your "Historic garbage" which you keep bragging about in many posts related to Syria and this being "Tribal" is repeating a straw mans argument. If this is tribal then why is your nation Iran supplying weapons to Assad?

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

What on earth makes you think I am from Iran?

Now..it is tribal..let me make it simple:

Ain't nothing going on in Syria that is not tribal. Two groups of people who have been squabbling with each other have attracted the attention of the world for a minute. It is a show of the Hatfields and the McCoys.

And if you are such a warrior brother, get of your little tush and go fight in the name of righteousness.

Salem9022

Assalaam walaikum,

Ain't nothing going on in Syria that is not tribal. Two groups of people who have been squabbling with each other have attracted the attention of the world for a minute. It is a show of the Hatfields and the McCoys.

And if you are such a warrior brother, get of your little tush and go fight in the name of righteousness.

OKAY LETS ASSUME IT IS TRIBAL. NAME THE 2 TRIBES WHICH ARE FIGHTING IN SYRIA?

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Brother,

Slow it down...I am not the enemy. I am a Believing sister who is seeing this from older eyes. The Muslim world is so rich in youth. However, when youths by nature have no leader they look for groups. When groups of youths with no direction assemble as they have no jobs, we get gangs. Thus we have hot heads, Islam says marry them young and give them up to four wives if they are man enough to handle it, with no leadership and then they get guns.

We need the Believing men to stand up and tell these hot-heads to slow it down and bend your knee. We need the Believers to identify themselves. We need the Believing men to call out the Believers. A kutaba to young Believers.

I believe I have answered your question.

dna1987

Muslim Guy
I dont understand how a Human being can even think of supporting murder and rape and torture of Innocent Muslims at the hands of cronies from your Iranian Nation against muslims in Syria. Not only that but they kill Innocent People from different ethnicities in Iran even Children.

Then you want to deny it all by saying its a consipracy by the west.

If an Israeli were to come here the first thing we will tell him is condemn Israeli actions against palestinians, but when Iranians do the same against Sunnis around the world the world needs to be quite.

You see, the problem here is that you no solid proof that Iran is doing ANYTHING in Syria.

You start of with a false premise, and then you rant on for a 5 more paragraphs based on that lie. The reason TTI became unbearable to visit was because there were so many clowns posting on here without anything more than an undocumented video, or "my uncle said this" or some random blog by biased person.

It's also a sign of intelligence, when a person can attack the message, and not the messenger. The message here is quite accurate, even if you don't like RussiaToday's news site (which I think is much more credible than BBC, CNN, and MSNBC).

Nobody denies that Iran and Syria have a solid diplomatic relationship. Nobody denies that that the current Syrian government DID crack down hard on their peaceful protestors, which was wrong (Bahrain did that too, but I'm sure you will find a million excuses for them because it doesn't suit your opinion).

But do you disagree that Syria did NOT allow the USA to bomb Iraq from their country? Nobody denies that, because everyone knows they did not.

Are the US, UK and other western countries annoyed with Syria for a few decades now because they don't blindly follow orders or allow American military bases in their country? Yes, that's true also.

Yet, you're somehow saying Syria has killed many people in Iraq?? That is a conspiracy theory with real proof. Do you know what is 100% accurate and everyone knows though? Qatar, Bahrain, UAE and Kuwait have American military bases, all of which were involved in bombing and killing innocent Iraqi people.

Current USA military bases:
http://www.antiwar.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/1.-us-bases-in-the-middle-east-a.jpg

You don't want to put any blame on those countries, who were directly involved. But there's no problem making 10th degree connections to Iran to make them look bad.

esperanza

revert of many years
Assalaam walaikum,

salam sister
for the hundreth time weretelling you this is NOT TRIBAL and this is most definitely abiout islam

about innocent sunni muslims murdered by someone who is as bad as kufr

esperanza

revert of many years
why do poeple keep believing iranian and syrian propoganda,,,

the first post is the syrian minister...spotuing iraqi propoganda..obvious lies...
and there is proof iran is helping lsyira

why do peple try to turn this around

instead of accepting the truth and reality

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

No sister..you tell me without providing any evidence. You have told me nothing. You have not been able to relate this to jihad.

You are calling for jihad sister!

dna1987

Muslim Guy
why do poeple keep believing iranian and syrian propoganda,,,

the first post is the syrian minister...spotuing iraqi propoganda..obvious lies...
and there is proof iran is helping lsyira

why do peple try to turn this around

instead of accepting the truth and reality

Nobody is denying that Iran and Syria are allies. There is truth to it.

And nobody should deny that the US, UK, France and Israel want the current Syrian government to fail, for whatever reason. There is truth in that also.

Nobody should deny that Al-Qaeda is also in Syria, and they are also killing and bombing innocent people. (Please note that the sources are not blogs).
Source 1: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/02/10/al-qaeda-syria-bombings_n_1269922.html

Source 2: http://www.smh.com.au/world/alqaeda-behind-syria-blasts-us-20120211-1syc0.html (I live in Australia, the Sydney Morning Herald is one of the biggest newspapers here).

Now, do you support Al-Qaeda? I certainly hope not. I'm no fan of Assad either, and I hope the PEOPLE of Syria can inshAllah gain freedom and liberty.

However, I *do* know that I don't support US, British and Israeli foreign policies in the Middle East (that has resulted in over 1 million deaths in Iraq and Afghanistan already) and if they support the destability of the current Syrian government so they can further control the Middle East, then I am 100% opposed to it.

Notice, the USA has no military bases in Syria. Before you start whining about Syria, every single other country in the region with an American military base from which attacks and bombs are launched daily that kills innocent civilians, should be dealt with first.

esperanza

revert of many years
[

Notice, the USA has no military bases in Syria. Before you start whining about Syria, every single other country in the region with an American military base from which attacks and bombs are launched daily that kills innocent civilians, should be dealt with first.[/QUOTE]

sorry cant believe you
it is not al qaueda,,killing peple insyria,,it is assads thugs and his army

i never support alqaeda

whining about syria

whining about people wiht throast cutlike animals...burned alive..whole families wiped out

why whine about this,,,,

they are sunni muslims targetted by the allawi government ,,,,

you are too caught up in your anti western hate t osee the truth

inever support the west in arab lands..

but nor do isupporta dictator massacring his people

esperanza

revert of many years
Assalaam walaikum,

No sister..you tell me without providing any evidence. You have told me nothing. You have not been able to relate this to jihad.

You are calling for jihad sister!

the evidence is there and many give you evidence you refuse to believe it

i never called for jihad,,

even iask just for hlp for food and medication and you question that

maybe im the crazy one here

BUT WHY NONE CARES FOR THEIR MUSLIM BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN NEED??????????????????????????????

Salem9022

Assalaam walaikum,

What evidence sister...show me.

Before you Start Blabbering again, Answer my question

IF CONFLICT IN SYRIA IS TRIBAL. THEN NAME ME THOSE 2 TRIBES WHICH ARE FIGHTING IN SYRIA?

Lets see how you go off in a tangent to try to avoid my question. TWICE.

As for no Iranian Involvement in Syria. Not even the Iranians themselves would deny they are supporting Assad with weapons. Not only that, I have been posting clips from people inside of Syria who caught weapons that read "Made in Iran". So much for your sad excuse for the Murder of innocent muslims.
[yt]4dP1AJHTLCQ&feature=player_embedded[/yt]

[yt]nn4Zl6A25gM[/yt]

Turkey seized Iranian weapon cargo on route to Syria
[yt]58LnclP2Czw[/yt]

Salem9022

Nobody is denying that Iran and Syria are allies. There is truth to it.

And nobody should deny that the US, UK, France and Israel want the current Syrian government to fail, for whatever reason. There is truth in that also.

Nobody should deny that Al-Qaeda is also in Syria, and they are also killing and bombing innocent people. (Please note that the sources are not blogs).
Source 1: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/02/10/al-qaeda-syria-bombings_n_1269922.html

Source 2: http://www.smh.com.au/world/alqaeda-behind-syria-blasts-us-20120211-1syc0.html (I live in Australia, the Sydney Morning Herald is one of the biggest newspapers here).

Now, do you support Al-Qaeda? I certainly hope not. I'm no fan of Assad either, and I hope the PEOPLE of Syria can inshAllah gain freedom and liberty.

However, I *do* know that I don't support US, British and Israeli foreign policies in the Middle East (that has resulted in over 1 million deaths in Iraq and Afghanistan already) and if they support the destability of the current Syrian government so they can further control the Middle East, then I am 100% opposed to it.

Notice, the USA has no military bases in Syria. Before you start whining about Syria, every single other country in the region with an American military base from which attacks and bombs are launched daily that kills innocent civilians, should be dealt with first.

Neither does CUBA, North Korea, China, Russia, Iran.

Now let me know if a Sunni Can live in those places without their rights being raped from them and them being forced to renounce the Sunnah and follow Shirk and Kufr?

Is that your criteria of being right and wrong? What a fool.