US & UK seek revenge on Syria for opposing Iraq war

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

It is still tribal. Brother, are you telling me that the reports I have read that the US, the UK, the CIA, and whoever and whatever, the Russians are supplying the rebels are not true...not one iota of truth to them?

Now... I am be blabbering but what does that have to do with Islam?

Cuba

Salem9022

Assalaam walaikum,

It is still tribal. Brother, are you telling me that the reports I have read that the US, the UK, the CIA, and whoever and whatever, the Russians are supplying the rebels are not true...not one iota of truth to them?

Cuba

Are you dull or you just refuse to answer my Question.

Let me ask you again for the Third time.

IF THIS IS A TRIBAL ISSUE. NAME ME THE 2 TRIBES WHICH ARE FIGHTING IN SYRIA?

GOOGLE IT FOR US.

Now lets see how long it takes you to start blabbering again and diverting my question.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

OK...to stop me from blabbering lets try this...educate me. And please do not post a video..what does this have to do with Islam? What do countries have to do with Islam, short of definition of territory of the tribe living in a designated area?

Salem9022

Assalaam walaikum,

OK...to stop me from blabbering lets try this...educate me. And please do not post a video..what does this have to do with Islam? What do countries have to do with Islam, short of definition of territory of the tribe living in a designated area?

I have asked you 3 times already to explain to me those tribes which you keep telling everybody about which are fighting in Syria.

For the Third time now you have refused to Answer my question.

Do you know what this means?

It means you are blabbering. That is exactly what it means.

If you can't bring proof of your nonsense then you shouldn't have made that claim. Maybe you should have brought a Rafidhee Priest to explain your position he would have at least quoted something from his al-kaafi book to justify the killing of muslims.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Not working on me, son. You are the one with the status quo which has not been well defined. You have made the assumption that everyone reading understands your position. I am still stuck on question number one. What does this have to do with Islam. That is all I want and need to know.

Salem9022

Assalaam walaikum,

What on earth makes you think I am from Iran?

Now..it is tribal..let me make it simple:

Ain't nothing going on in Syria that is not tribal. Two groups of people who have been squabbling with each other have attracted the attention of the world for a minute. It is a show of the Hatfields and the McCoys.

And if you are such a warrior brother, get of your little tush and go fight in the name of righteousness.

Assalaam walaikum,

Brother,

Slow it down...I am not the enemy. I am a Believing sister who is seeing this from older eyes. The Muslim world is so rich in youth. However, when youths by nature have no leader they look for groups. When groups of youths with no direction assemble as they have no jobs, we get gangs. Thus we have hot heads, Islam says marry them young and give them up to four wives if they are man enough to handle it, with no leadership and then they get guns.

We need the Believing men to stand up and tell these hot-heads to slow it down and bend your knee. We need the Believers to identify themselves. We need the Believing men to call out the Believers. A kutaba to young Believers.

I believe I have answered your question.

Assalaam walaikum,

Cuba

Assalaam walaikum,

Assalaam walaikum,

Not working on me, son. You are the one with the status quo which has not been well defined. You have made the assumption that everyone reading understands your position. I am still stuck on question number one. What does this have to do with Islam. That is all I want and need to know.

YOU HAVE THE HIGHEST NUMBER OF POST ON THIS FORUM. I HAVE YET TO READ ANYTHING USEFUL FROM WHAT YOU HAVE SAID.

Neither do you bring any evidence of what you just said but you talk against someone who does.

NOW LET EVERYBODY WITNESS THIS IS THE 4 TIME I AM ASKING HER THIS QUESTION.

GIVE ME THE NAME OF THE TRIBES WHICH ARE FIGHTING IN SYRIA???????

John Smith

Dear oh Dear.

Embarrassed to log on this forum and see the name callers at it once again.

Now before anyone labels me a Shia or Iranian agent, could you please tell me what the rebels are fighting for in syria?

Democracy?

Equal Rights?

Nationalism?

Or bottom of the pile to establish the Sunnah & call to Tawheed?

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

For a minute there I thought I was writing in a foreign language.

Son, time for me to school you a little. A Believing man does not slur insults at a Believing sister. In your arrogance and passion..remember my words about youthful hot heads...they have no clue what the cause is.
You can not in simple words explain the root cause of the situation. You have not provided evidence that this is not a Geo-political ( tribal ) battlefield. When I asked you to deny the reports I have read you could not.

I am simply asking you to explain and continue to explain your position.

Lets try this approach: Please explain in very simple terms why the Syrian people are calling themselves Syrian and not Believers. Lets start with this. Is that not a wrong in-itself. Are we not warned brother to not bow down to nationalism?

Brother,

I am not emotional...on the contrary..I am seeking information. As I have posted earlier I am clueless. The events taking place are 10,000 miles away. I do not have knowledge of the historical overview. In simple words...what is going on and why?

dna1987

Muslim Guy
Neither does CUBA, North Korea, China, Russia, Iran.

Now let me know if a Sunni Can live in those places without their rights being raped from them and them being forced to renounce the Sunnah and follow Shirk and Kufr?

Sunni and Shia people will find equal treatment in Cuba, North Korea, China and Russia, whatever that treatment might be. But seeing as I know a few family friends (all Sunni of course) living in Russia currently, I'd like to gladly inform you that no one has been raped yet.

Also, if you look around TTI, you will find this thread, "Mosques in Russia":
http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16481

Famous Russian and former World Number 1 Tennis player, Marat Safin, is a Muslim:
"I'm Russian, but I'm 100% Muslim. All the Muslim people are passionate, stubborn. We have hot blood." Lastly, 95% of Muslims in Russia are Sunni, 5% are Shia.

Is that your criteria of being right and wrong? What a fool.

The fact that you can't handle a simple discussion without resorting to name calling shows how emotionally stable you are.

I'll answer your question anyway. Whether or not US military bases are present or not is PART of the criteria on how I judge a government and its policies. You asked your quetion very vaguely, "being right or wrong" can mean anything.

Until the Muslims can get their act together and act as a cohesive unit, I am glad that there are other Asian powers giving the Zionist American, Israeli and European governments trouble and not letting them completely dominate the entire world. It will give us breathing space. It's much better than having a government that is corrupt, oppresses its people, steals the people's money and let's the USA bomb neighbouring countries from their land.

Isn't that part of your criteria? Or do you not care at all that Qatar, Bahrain, Kuwait and UAE allowed military bases within their country go and attack innnocent Iraqis? In fact, it was because of these four that Saddam was replaced by a Shia govt in Iraq - since you're such a Shia hater, shouldn't you hate these four Sunni govts, that are puppets of the USA govt, allowed it to occur?

dna1987

Muslim Guy
Dear oh Dear.

Now before anyone labels me a Shia or Iranian agent, could you please tell me what the rebels are fighting for in syria?

Democracy?

Equal Rights?

Nationalism?

Lol, good point there.

There are certain people that just can't handle a discussion that without resorting to false name-calling. It seems that anyone that does not want another war to start in 2012 is an Iranian agent; to others, such people are just "anti-war activists".

dna1987

Muslim Guy
As for no Iranian Involvement in Syria. Not even the Iranians themselves would deny they are supporting Assad with weapons. Not only that, I have been posting clips from people inside of Syria who caught weapons that read "Made in Iran". So much for your sad excuse for the Murder of innocent muslims.

So, the question is, do you have a bigger problem with the Iranian government selling weapons to the Syrian government, or western governments arming Al-Qaeda and other terrorist groups in Syria to bomb civilians too?
http://www.smh.com.au/world/alqaeda-behind-syria-blasts-us-20120211-1syc0.html

(I don't support either of those things, and there is no more bloodshed in Syria).

Anyways, the point of the original video was to show that the US, British and Israeli governments are against the current Syrian government. That is also true, and it would be idiotic to deny it.

Assalam alaikum.

John Smith

Lol, good point there.

There are certain people that just can't handle a discussion that without resorting to false name-calling. It seems that anyone that does not want another war to start in 2012 is an Iranian agent; to others, such people are just "anti-war activists".

You have to make excuses for the kids on this forum as they always resort to playground tactics,then when you reprimand one the gang join in and the labeling starts.

Can you just imagine for one second a non muslim looking in for Tawheed on this forum and comes across threads like these?.

Still awaiting for the Sharia Law to be implemented in Libya...wont hold my breath.

EDIT: dna1987...Great post from you on this thread, excellent reading.

esperanza

revert of many years
Dear oh Dear.

Democracy?

Equal Rights?

Nationalism?

they re fightinhg in the name of islam believe it or not,,,,

esperanza

revert of many years
Assalaam walaikum,

walaikum islam

i think the brother is frustrated as you refuse to listen

we all give ou endless information

this is an islamic issue
how many times must we repaet
sunni muslim are beeing masaccared by a group of individuals who are not following muslim who even view their leader assad like a god

why do you refuse to face the truth
if the west or israleis fight muslims you are up inarms,,why in this case are you so stubborn

esperanza

revert of many years
So, the question is, do you have a bigger problem with the Iranian government selling weapons to the Syrian government, or western governments arming Al-Qaeda and other terrorist groups in Syria to bomb civilians too?
http://www.smh.com.au/world/alqaeda-behind-syria-blasts-us-20120211-1syc0.html

(I don't support either of those things, and there is no more bloodshed in Syria).

Anyways, the point of the original video was to show that the US, British and Israeli governments are against the current Syrian government. That is also true, and it would be idiotic to deny it.

Assalam alaikum.

why arre you so convinced of conspiracy..these so called puupet govenrmnets are not arming alqaueda to kill civilians

this is not al qauedas works

this is typical western attitide blame al qaeda

this is a viciuos muderous goervnemnt masaccaring its people why do you refuse to face the truth

esperanza

revert of many years
Assalaam walaikum,

For a minute there I thought I was writing in a foreign language.

Son, time for me to school you a little. A Believing man does not slur insults at a Believing sister. In your arrogance and passion..remember my words about youthful hot heads...they have no clue what the cause is.
You can not in simple words explain the root cause of the situation. You have not provided evidence that this is not a Geo-political ( tribal ) battlefield. When I asked you to deny the reports I have read you could not.

I am simply asking you to explain and continue to explain your position.

Lets try this approach: Please explain in very simple terms why the Syrian people are calling themselves Syrian and not Believers. Lets start with this. Is that not a wrong in-itself. Are we not warned brother to not bow down to nationalism?

Brother,

I am not emotional...on the contrary..I am seeking information. As I have posted earlier I am clueless. The events taking place are 10,000 miles away. I do not have knowledge of the historical overview. In simple words...what is going on and why?

sister infoprmation is there evidence is there

who do oyu think the women wiht murdered children we see every day or people wiht whoole families murdered,,,who are they are tehy a film crew sent by al jazeera..as syrian television says

why wont u accept the trtu h

how does your consciebnce let you doubt that innocent people are suffering

muslims should act before other powers do and then you all get mad

esperanza

revert of many years
salam

beleive it or not some of the truest believers are in syria

and what does 4 wives have to do wiht innocents being nmudrered please tell me

you asay your clueless

well im not a bout middle eastern poolitics..my husband is very knowlegabel about the politicse here so im not just talking form my head,,,

so please listeon whren people try to inform you not just refuse to listen

John Smith

they re fightinhg in the name of islam believe it or not,,,,

Ok, so where was their "Fight" before the so called "Arab Spring"? why did no one ever demonstrate or any other Arab leaders send arms for resistance?

Where they happy living under his rule?

Sometime its a case of " Better the Devil you know" and live with it and slowly call for reforms in a legitimate manner.

Its very easy getting caught up in emotion over such issues but you have to look at the bigger picture and who benefits from turmoil in the lands of muslims.

Instead of rebelling and causing Fitnah and hardship to fellow muslims (Sunnis) why not set dialogue with Assad and call from reforms,its obvious if you were to attack his leadership with military arms what do you expect back from the Establishment nothing short of a crushing response.

Disclaimer: Im not an Iranian Agent or a Shia.

Salem9022

You have to make excuses for the kids on this forum as they always resort to playground tactics,then when you reprimand one the gang join in and the labeling starts.Can you just imagine for one second a non muslim looking in for Tawheed on this forum and comes across threads like these?.

Still awaiting for the Sharia Law to be implemented in Libya...wont hold my breath.

EDIT: dna1987...Great post from you on this thread, excellent reading. .

Were you trying to describe yourself? As far as I know you weren't part of the discussion until your co-supporter(Aapa) couldn't answer a simple question. Then you just got in to defend her weak arguement by accusing me of being a child and not bringing any proof.

Maybe you can Answer my Question which I have asked for the 4th Time:

Name me those 2 tribes which are fighting in Syria which Aapaa keeps talking about but never seems to give the names?

It's strange how these kids like "John Smith" Allahu Alim if he is even Muslim comes here starts bringing superficial statements about people and presents them as fact.

For the record Child, I am going to be 26 years old soon. I have Double MBA in Finance and Accounting I did my Undergrad in Applied Math. I am doing my Masters in Finance and getting a CFA Designation soon. So you want my background here you go.

Again Moderators who I know very well btw. Should not be tolerating these sorts of Clowns who come here spreading useless discussions and try to blemish other people with out any proof or reason. They should banned end of story.

Ok, so where was their "Fight" before the so called "Arab Spring"? why did no one ever demonstrate or any other Arab leaders send arms for resistance?

Where they happy living under his rule?

YES THEY WERE LIVING VERY VERY HAPPY AND THEY HAD ALL THE FREEDOMS OF THE WORLD. THEY WERE EVEN FREER THEN IN AMERICA OR IN UK.

Again talk abotu Historical brainwash. You must have been to a Near by Hussayniat where they beat children until they scream for Hussain.

Hamma Genocide killed 60,000 -100,000 Sunni Muslims in 1982 by the Nusayrie Shia Army.
[yt]qdNjTWE8EIs&feature=fvst[/yt]

[yt]722RskeY-e0[/yt]

[yt]WL89zk78gJo[/yt]

I got a plan since you and Aapaa have no clue of History of Syria. Maybe you should turn off your computer and pick up a book and read to fill some knowledge in your dull minds.

Also since your co-supporter Aapaa wants to "School" me LOL. Maybe she can in the mean time "School" me by answering the Names of the Tribes in Syria which are fighting.