US & UK seek revenge on Syria for opposing Iraq war

esperanza

revert of many years
@ esperanza.

Am i not new hear too? or is my name not acceptable to you and others?

I am a sunni muslim who tries to fulfill the way of the Sunnah & Salaf, just because i disagree with you in how we should tackle issues that are affecting this Ummah does not make me a Shia or Iranian Agent.

It is the brothers you named that start the mud slinging and this is not the way of the Salaf, no knee jerk reaction,step outside the box for a minute.

Yes Assad & his regime have committed Henious crimes against the Sunni population but would they have suffered such an onslaught had they rebelled in the manner they did?,this is the question i would like to know.

salam brother ido not doubt you or your faith

thye rebelled in peaceful manner women and children walking in streets...

those that started to fight were army defectors who refused to kill their own people

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
Assalamu'alaikum,

My dear brothers and sisters, may Allah shower you with mercy, excellent health and imaan as strong and solid like hard rocks in the deserts. I'm not well, pls make du'a for me.

Lately I was lazy to post comment because too busy.. now have to. I guess time to close this thread for good (just a suggestion).

With due respect to all brothers and sisters, I strongly encourage you to criticise each other including me if you need to but do it with great respect and make it constructive. Your choice of words are important. We all are believers but none of us scholars hence there is tendency we make mistake, well scholars too do make mistake. We are asked to call people into Islam with beautiful preaching (Q16:125), this verse also applicable when addressing your fellow brothers and sisters, mind you. Pls control your emotion. I strongly believe brother John and sister Aapa are not supporting shia, they are believers. I can understand from which angle they are coming from. Just the time is not right as our emotion and sympathy for Sunni Syrian at it's peak. Even me, if anyone make negative comment about my brothers struggle in Syrian, I would probably give him a pound right on his face. But emotion aside, we've to think rationally.

I tender my sincere apology if my comments do hurt any of my brothers and sisters feeling. I'm just another homo sapien like you with short comings aplenty. If you can't accept my apology, I will let you pound my face if you have a chance.

May Allah shower all muslims with blessings and guide us all into His path... the path that He will grant Jannah.

---------------------

If mods is reading my comment, I would like to appeal to you pls close this thread. I can't read Sunni vs Sunni. If you can't, give me the power to do so (LOL).

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walikum,

Brother,

You are in my dua, InshaAllah, you will regain your health.

In all sincerity I have not been argumentative. I am simply trying to gain understanding of a situation that is way beyond my simple self.

I can not speak for anyone else. I have little knowledge but I do know that the passage of time changes perspectives. The core issue in Syria is beyond the financial issues.

I am not in control of the decisions that individual Muslims make. But, I can question are these decisions Islamically correct. How are the decisions of the peoples of Syria going to increase or decrease their relationship with Allah subhana wa taala. May Allah guide them to serve only Him.

May Allah give us the courage to be firm with ourselves.

And, yes I am in total agreement that this subject has been exhausted.

And we are fortunate to have the dedication of Sister Esperanza to remind us of what she has faith in.

Ahsen

Some people really don't understand or they do the ostrich trick.

Behaviour of a society gets embedded in the genes. Why do you think Allah has warned us about jews.About their behaviour. They are also humans like us but why are they so anti-truth. Because it's in their genes. Their continuous behavior of hating and trying to destroy the truth has now become their genetic truth.

Same is for shias. They have been fed with lies and hatred for centuries.So if you think sweet talk will convince them into not killing a muslim,then i better believe a kid then believing you.

Btw if someone is really feeling so brotherly for shias,please come to bahrain.The rafidhis here will be happy to "shower you with love" as they have been doing for the locals since decades.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Brother,

It is not that I am feeling any love for the Shia. It is simply that I am in a state of ignorance about the curx of the issue.
The previous responses did not satisfy the questions that I have been trying to post. One obvious question was to have a clear definition of why the Shia are a deviant sect. That knowledge is critical. A second question is to examine the role of Syria as a political entity for the past, why not 1000 years. A third question is who is the Believing leader of Syria? Is there one? What happens on day one after the victory? Do they ban a brother asking for adhan to be called as they did in Egypt in parliament...do you really fight for this?

Thus, I humbly ask for knowledge so when I make dua..I know what I am doing? Can I make it any simpler than that!

MohammedMaksudul

May Allah Forgive us
:salam2:

There are many groups with many agendas in syria. Those who ever is doing it for the sake of Allah (to establish his Laa ilaha Illa Allah), we should be with them and leave others who are calling for kufr ideologies or nationalism to be established.

MohammedMaksudul

May Allah Forgive us

There are many groups with many agendas in syria. We should support the one who is doing it fee sabili Allah, and to establish His laws supreme to anything else.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

If I wanted to remain in the comfort zone I would not be bold enough to ask such honest questions. Furthermore, the question of nationalism has not been properly addressed. Is this not a nationalistic issue. What are the secular components and what are the Islamic components. That is very very unclear.
Some members are making this an allegiance issue, forgetting that the only required allegiance is to Allah.

MohammedMaksudul

May Allah Forgive us

There are many sides to this conflict. We pray to Allah that the ones who are beyond any nationalism or tribalism and only care about Allah's laws come out victorious.

esperanza

revert of many years
Assalaam walaikum,

If I wanted to remain in the comfort zone I would not be bold enough to ask such honest questions. Furthermore, the question of nationalism has not been properly addressed. Is this not a nationalistic issue. What are the secular components and what are the Islamic components. That is very very unclear.
Some members are making this an allegiance issue, forgetting that the only required allegiance is to Allah.

the sunni muslims in syria are faithful to allah

bashar and his followesr are not

what is not clear

Ahsen

the sunni muslims in syria are faithful to allah

bashar and his followesr are not

what is not clear

She doesn't wants to see that and keeps changing the subject even when I posted what she asked for. Let her ride her own waves.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Sister,

Can you answer my questions. You can not. Therefore, sister I wait until you can. You are being very humanitarian and compassionate. Where I am going with this thread is a far deeper breathe.

Ashen, for heavens sake quit being rude. I am a Sister and you will address me as such. Had you posted what I was seeking I would not be responding yet again. Please stop the redundancy and take a moment to think.

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
I don't think its crazy to suggest the US and UK are trying to influence what is going on Syria in a big way, since when was isolationsism their strong point? No, they wouldn't allow such a volatile situation to fester uninterrupted for months like this. Whether they are arming rebels in the FSA, supplying Bashar's forces with more, or both, they are involved.

There have been hundreds of rebels appearing all over Syria and they all call themselves the FSA, but they're split in their inherent motive to uprise in the first place, their motives are multiple.

The initial video states that the Syrian government is calling for inclusive negotiation in the pursuit of pure justice, I certainly hope nobody actually believed that considering its overwhelming track record of war crimes, slaughtering of innocent children, burning their bodies, holding Muslims are gun point demanding they repeat slogans like 'I bow to none but Bashar al Assad' - I think I've posted about this previously, surely I don't really need to go into this.

Remember Allaah is the best of planners, many opportunists are at work in Syria, taking advantage of the spilled blood of innocents, making this a catalyst for their own visions to become a reality. With that said, a clear and distinct call to Tawheed can be heard from the depths of Syria, that is what I think is important and actually significant, amidst all the trauma, bloodshed and madness, we should make du'aa for the Ahlus Sunnah of Syria, may Allaah deal with all the oppressors and mischief makers, Ameen.

To all here: This is an emotive topic, but try to be objective, we all should certainly care a great deal about the situation in Syria and we should all be making plenty of Du'aa for our brothers and sisters.

A Warning to Salem9022 Stop the name calling, as a responsible adult you shouldn't be resorting to that to make a point, other people's responses to you are not an excuse for it.

Wa-alaykum salaam

sister herb

Official TTI Chef

How this kind of name calling and fighting would help our sisters and brothers in Syria. Just stop and do something real for humanity.

*feeling sad after reading this thread*

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Sister,

There is no need to feel sad.

The problem is simple. There is a thread somewhere posted today. The Syrians want to remain Syrian first.
The Syrians are fighting the Syrians.

esperanza

revert of many years
Assalaam walaikum,

Sister,

There is no need to feel sad.

The problem is simple. There is a thread somewhere posted today. The Syrians want to remain Syrian first.
The Syrians are fighting the Syrians.

no sister fighting an oppressive governemnt that is against islam..you keep asking for answers and we give you ..what is it that you still need to know##