Video Very Emotional Question By a New Revert Sis

zelim123

Assalamu Alaikum,

MashaAllah she cares very much about her family may Allah guide her, and Dr. Zakir Naik has the best answers of the scholars in my opinion he takes everything out of the Qur'an

Sister Zohra

Assalamu Alaikum,

I can relate to this woman. About half of my family are mushrikeen but I do love them. I make du'a that they are guided so that when they die, they die as Muslims. When your relative dies as a mushrik, it really tears your heart... But you can still make du'a for the ones still alive (as said in the video).

JazakAllah khair for sharing brother. It was very beneficial.

Hajjerr

He is Dhul-Jalali Wal-Ikram
salam aleikum wa rahmatulahy wa barakatuh

it is indeed very hard to be in this position, the eyes are never dry when i think about this....the answer for me is always the same Allah knows best
:tti_sister:

:salam2:

Abdullah Espanol

Assalamu Alaikum,

I can relate to this woman. About half of my family are mushrikeen but I do love them. I make du'a that they are guided so that when they die, they die as Muslims. When your relative dies as a mushrik, it really tears your heart... But you can still make du'a for the ones still alive (as said in the video).

waiyaki my sis may Allah bless all the new muslims and may Allah guide thier loved ones aeen ameen

strive-may-i

Assalamu Alaikum,

Walaikum ssalaam wa rahmathullaahi wabarakaathuhu,

Sister, the place I come from, they say , so what if one is born to a muslim parents, If Shahaada is not in persons conscience at the moment of death, then thats not good...

So all, irrespective of who, are in same boat....!

Sister Zohra

Assalamu Alaikum,

Of course. I don't just make du'a for the Christians in my family to be guided. Only Allah knows what's really in one's heart at their time of death, regardless if they say they are Muslim or not.