VERY STRESSED, HELP ME!!!

ali_dan786

salam

I know you all brothers and sisters helped me alot my last thread, thank you very much, may Allah reward you Ameen.

i apply a new job but same workplace because i have my good reason and allah know my reason.

tommorow i will be starting to working a new job. all my workmates will laugh at me because i will be working with most women, what can i do, my country is non muslim. its make me embrassed and stressed cos all my workmate will laugh at me, i want to be angry or swear at them but its no good because i have my beard. i cant ingore but what can i say ? they will talking behide back about me

pls help me

jazakallah.

w-salam

marhaba_imaan

salam

I know you all brothers and sisters helped me alot my last thread, thank you very much, may Allah reward you Ameen.

i apply a new job but same workplace because i have my good reason and allah know my reason.

tommorow i will be starting to working a new job. all my workmates will laugh at me because i will be working with most women, what can i do, my country is non muslim. its make me embrassed and stressed cos all my workmate will laugh at me, i want to be angry or swear at them but its no good because i have my beard. i cant ingore but what can i say ? they will talking behide back about me

pls help me

jazakallah.

w-salam

:salam2:brother.
may Allah lessen your hardships.its very sure that ALLAH will make your path easy inshaallah!!Dont take seiousness in your workmates attitude.have strong belief that Allah is with you all times,brother.
may Allah make your hardships like snow...well never know what Allah has stored for us. and we ask to HIM for all khair.
:wasalam:

islamisbeauty

:hijabi::ma:indeed, have faith in allah and if those who you speak of do speak about you hold your head up and say i am a muslim and i am proud and if they still do laugh then leave them to allah { saw }:tti_sister:

eminbey

信得過…是我的名字
alikom salam warahmatu allah wabarakatuh...
Dear brother
All praise be to Allah, Lord of the Worlds
How many men have been tested by a woman, and failed that test. Here, the woman becomes the cause of the man’s loss and humiliation, often stealing or committing Zinaa (fornication) along the way, or perhaps, even going so far as to commit murder for her sake. For this reason, the Prophet pbuh said, “I have not left a fitna more harmful to men than women, and the first fitna for Bani Israel was in women.”
This is not to accuse women, but there are those women who go out with makeup, and perfume, and practice various ways to entice men and captivate them.

In Bukhari and Muslim, the Prophet pbuh said, “There are two people of the fire whom I have not seen, men with whips like the tails of cows which they use to strike the people, and women dressed yet undressed, and their hair flaying back and forth like the hump of a camel. They will not enter Paradise nor even smell its fragrance, though its fragrance can be found at a great distance.”

Imam Muslim narrated that the Prophet pbuh said,
“The Fitna will be exposed to the heart like straw, one strand at a time, and any heart that drinks it, a black spot will appear on it, and whichever heart rejects it, a white spot appears on it. Until the hearts are two: a heart that is pure white, that will never be affected by a Fitna as long as the heavens and the earth exist, and a heart that is black that does not know the difference between right and wrong, but only its vain desires.”
The Fitna will be exposed to the heart, not the eye, nor the ears. The eye is just a window. The ear too, is an instrument that hears music, but the imprint of the picture or the sound falls on the heart.
Narrated Imam Ahmed, and Hakim (who said its chain is authentic, though some scholars have stated there is weakness in its chain) that the Prophet said:
“The (forbidden) look is a poisoned arrow from the arrows of Iblees, and the one who leaves it out of the fear of Allah, Allah will grant him faith whose sweetness will be felt in his heart.”

these are some hadiths of the prophet pbuh

try to remember them while working

and the other point is
don't worry about your friends laughs
beacause Allah alone is the one you should fear and be ashamed of.

finally ask Allah to let you out of this big problem

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
take is as a test brother. let ppl laugh, atleast u have job...there are many who have none and face hardships.

maintain Islamic character, avoid unnecessary mixing with women. and keep trying to find a better job.

keep seeking Allah's forgiveness and His help. may Allah help u.

sajjuaiah

Trails.

Sura Al-Baqarah , Ayat 214
do ye think that ye shall enter the gardin of bliss without such trials as came to those who passed away before you? they encounterd suffreing and adversity, and were so shaken in spirit that even the messenger and those of faith who where with him cried ''when will come the help of allah? Ah verily, the help of allah is allways near.

And when My servants ask you concerning Me, then surely I am very near; I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he calls on Me, so they should answer My call and believe in Me that they may walk in the right way. 2:186

ali_dan786

i av been crying and screaming in my car alone with anyone...i think i'm mental... pls give me more advice ;-(.

sorry if i make u upset or angry but keep help me cos i have no friends but all of you in TurntoIslAM are my new friends if u keep helping me. May Allah reward you AMeeen

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
i av been crying and screaming in my car alone with anyone...i think i'm mental... pls give me more advice ;-(.

sorry if i make u upset or angry but keep help me cos i have no friends but all of you in TurntoIslAM are my new friends if u keep helping me. May Allah reward you AMeeen

have patience bro....Allah tests us in different ways. Allah knows all, sees all, He has not left u to urself.

we all are here to give u moral support.....though we may not know you, but still we are your bro's and sis's. :)

its not that u have to work there life-long...could be just few months!
so cheer up...:)

mosabaig

Invitors...

:salam2:

Masha:SMILY139:Allah, congratulation for the job, it help me to think the as a follower of the final prophet I am also an invitor and not invitee so we should expect the behaviour which is around us due to the lackness of the efforts towards..pray also for those ppl and thank Allah for guiding us to Islam...
This a reminder for me also to be courteous, kind, polite, in control, and at best behavior as a Muslim as we are what ppl see as ISLAM.

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
:salam2:
brother i'm sorry to hear about your situation:shymuslima1:.i'm not going to pretend it's no big deal.

i understan it's really hard to be alone in the crowd or being odd one out.

but remember things go the way ALLAH wants them to go.He has love for you that 70 mothers cannot provide:hijabi:.so,just believe this hard situation is a blessing in disguise one way or the other.keep firm on the believe that you are going to pull out of it soon.and ...........inshallah ALLAH will make things easy for you.keep faith.:hijabi:

meanwhile this is your family:SMILY139:.TTI brothers and sisters will always be here for you.

:wasalam:

almanar

Seeking Allah's Love

its ok to scream to yourself sometimes but remember Allah with humbleness. He is seeig us all the time.

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
Salaam Alikom

Brother, It might be the door for dawah with your Islamic Manners, the non Muslims women used to certain attitude from Non Muslim men and they know that most of te dont respect women even though they pretend.

Be a Muslim that all I have to say, with your manner with your dealings, women use to go to market and buy stuff but the men use to deal with them with Islamic mannner, I like this Quote,

that one of the best means of da’wah is to be a good example yourself, and adhere to the rulings of Islam, and to its noble morals