Visiting imam Hussain's grave is like visting Allah's throne

Abu Juwairiya

My question to the Shias. If this is your belief then why was the First Saudi State able to demolish the shrines, outer areas, mausoleum and the vicinity when it was successfully annexed to a Sunni regional power. It had to be rebuilt, the original structure no longer exists.

Abu Juwairiya

WHAT DID you SAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

The image in the article is from a Shia website I came across on Twitter. I used it to speak against their opinion linking or ascribing its importance of the grave of Hussain to Allah's Throne. I do not subscribe to it or defend it. I am against it.

Fareed490

[yt]6zHzzgOF3qI&feature=sub[/yt]
And, how does Allah's Throne look like? If you saw it-when you do see It- I honestly hope your deeds aren't handed to you in the left hand, dude. There is still hope for you, and brothers and misguided sisters like yourself to even comment on the Qurdsi of Allah! You aren't an Islamic Scholar! At lease not one who follows the Sunnah of Prophet Muhammad. (PBUH)

Abu Juwairiya

And, how does Allah's Throne look like? If you saw it-when you do see It- I honestly hope your deeds aren't handed to you in the left hand, dude. There is still hope for you, and brothers and misguided sisters like yourself to even comment on the Qurdsi of Allah! You aren't an Islamic Scholar! At lease not one who follows the Sunnah of Prophet Muhammad. (PBUH)

No one has seen Allah's Throne, but nothing can compare to it on Earth, especially a grave. Allah is Eternal, a grave is synonymous with death. The Qur'an affirms all people; Jinns or humans will taste death, Allah will not.

My question to you now is have you seen Allah's Throne and can you say it is like the grave of Hussain. If so where is your evidence?