Waiting for Green Card for years Why ?

Mosque51

:salam2:

I have been waiting and waiting for my green card for about 5 or 6 years now and no news. any family members are in the same situation as we are ? Should I fire my attorney and get a new one ? I also Have a son abroad but he had to return because of an army conscription can I apply for him Form-I 130 ?

Thank You!

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Brother,

Please. This has to stop. All of the World belongs to Allah. You make assumptions that are wrong. We have Muslims that are in the fifth generation.

It angers me when simple statements are made. I live here in the US. This is home sweet home.

It is getting better for Muslims. We have more Muslims. I do not know what you are reading but there is plenty of space in the US.

Just a Guy

Reinventing Myself

Brother, where are you located?

I might be able to do some checking around for you to see what the status of your application is. I'll send you a PM.

esperanza

revert of many years
:wasalam:

If you are trying to come to USA or go to europe then cancel your plans. Muslims aren't welcomed here anymore and it's getting worst. Muslims should stay in their countries anyway and try to make it better rather then run to the west for "better" life. They should fix their own home and they won't have a need to go else where for "better" life. Most just wants to come because of the glamor of "west" they see on tv and culture and wanting to be part of it. The grass always looks greener on the other side, there's nothing glamorous about the west. Over 35 million americans are unemployed, 46 out of 50 states are living close to or below poverty line, that's more than the population of finland.

Also, you won't find much help to your dilemma on this forum. It's mostly converts dominated. You need a form that is mostly immigrant dominated. I'll pm you the link to such a forum.

brother,,,what do you mean by convert dominated,there are both converts and born muslmis and all are equal
i think the problem the world over is intolerance both by non muslims and to some extent by non muslims,or rather lack of integration!!!!:hijabi:

OsMaN_93

Here to help
salam alikom,

Maybe you lot should try to give straight up answers to the question asked, and not debate over something completely irrelevant to the thread, just saying.

alf2

Islam is a way of life
The I-130 is a family visa.

If you add more information about your situation, perhaps I can help? Tell me where you are in the process and what Visa form you have been waiting on for so long.

I have done ALL of the paperwork myself, no attorney. Cannot afford it.

My husband is a British national and he has been waiting on his green card since 2009. Still no luck, and havent even GOTTEN AN INTERVIEW YET!

alf2

Islam is a way of life

Brother, where are you located?

I might be able to do some checking around for you to see what the status of your application is. I'll send you a PM.

Actually, he can check the status online if he or his lawyer has his receipt numbers. ^^

strive-may-i

What makes you want to fire your current attorney? There are ample forums in internet that's related to acquiring Green card, embassy related work etc.., you could post there too, incase the answers so far has not provided some ideas / hints / the kind of reply you are hoping for .........

Also, you won't find much help to your dilemma on this forum. It's mostly converts dominated. You need a form that is mostly immigrant dominated. I'll pm you the link to such a forum.

Based on facts? Guess a slip ....

alf2

Islam is a way of life
I won't derail the topic by posting all the supporting evidence. Just because few of you live in a happy little town, do no assume rest of your country is all happy and opening it' arms to Muslims. Perhaps you should google some islamophobia and hate crimes. One of you just posted an article of cia bugging mosques, need i say more.

Do you live in America? If so, would you share your state?

abdul-aziz

If you are trying to come to USA or go to europe then cancel your plans. Muslims aren't welcomed here anymore and it's getting worst. Muslims should stay in their countries anyway and try to make it better rather then run to the west for "better" life. They should fix their own home and they won't have a need to go else where for "better" life. Most just wants to come because of the glamor of "west" they see on tv and culture and wanting to be part of it. The grass always looks greener on the other side, there's nothing glamorous about the west. Over 35 million americans are unemployed, 46 out of 50 states are living close to or below poverty line, that's more than the population of finland.

I am sorry to say that this if gossip talk not facts. This is not being humble is it now. I felt it before but now I am sure.

I did so many petitions for people entering the USA in the past, the USA has a fair and just manner of allowing people to enter. It excludes basis of race, religion, and creed. Otherwise it will be against the constitution.

The reason why you are waiting so long is there is priority based on relative associations. It may just be that you are in a lottery and have not been picked.

whatever the outcome know that Allah has decreed for you to remain and what you might think is bad for you is good for you. Alternatively, what you might think is good for you is bad for you.

It may just be easier to go to Canada, which is far more wealthier than the USA. All you need is a degree of some kind. They have the largest oil reserve in the world.

Tabassum07

Smile for Allah

It's all the Will of Allah - I've seen people whose greencards have taken years and years to come, where they have to file and refile and file again. And I've done the entire process for my parents, and they thought it would take years to come, but it came in 25 days. Yeah.

Everything happens for a reason. Just file, try and find out what happened, and pray - that's the best anyone can do.

dunno

CIA placing bugs in mosques? a few hate crimes? really? that's all?
in tunis before the revlution my tawheed teacher ( a saudi as well ) went there to visit a friend when he prayed fajar in the mosque 2 night in a row the intelligent officers arrested him asking him why do you pray so much?!hey
When they knew he was a Saudi they said oh a wahabi...dont try to preach here and they let him ago after he contacted the embassy
In egypt in hussni mubark time you couldnt grow a beard
if you were a christian and decided to convert the government would hand you in to the church there so they can make sure you did not understand Christianity and yes this was a law!

in Syria the mosques of people sunnah are destroyed if you are religious you will get killed
I have a Syrian friend in the university at Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
his brother memorized the holy quran and started teaching quran to kids at the mosque
he was blown up.......when I say blown up i mean he did not have a body anymore just pieces he was driving his car and the government implanted explosive there to kill him
you see this story in many "Arab" countries
alhamduallah in the gulf and Saudi arabia this is not the case
but please before talking about the west and hijrah etc and the harassment you get there look at how millions of muslims are treated

they stop u at the airport? they stare at u? question u sometimes?
no torture? u got all of ur limbs? fantastic......seriously you should be thankful to allah or how muslims are being treated in the US....

dunno

what's the percentage of people being kindapped from the west and transffered to other countries? be realistic this forum is full of western muslims and people living in the west
ask them how many each of them know that was kidnapped and tortured and killed?

and go to an arab country with the exception of the gulf region and ask the same question?

it's very silly to even compare the relative freedom or peacefulness of the US over most of the arab countries FOR MUSLIMS!

the grass is greener
and yet? how bad will it be? will they transport and torture 10-20% of the muslim population in the US? because that the percentage of population that gets tortured in arab countries.
if they do that as in torture 20% of muslims in the US THAN you can compare it to how things are in syria etc

and that is pretty far fetched

I dont know ur probably an american muslim you dont know how it is in arab countries i guess
or you have been in the US for too long and have a very good definition for freedom
cause freedom of religion is defined in most arab countries as in "now killing/torturing/blowing up anyone who "prays" a lot or reads the quran too much"

islamguide

Lets forgive each other if something wrong has been said, intentionally or unintentionally and promote love for the sake of allah.

dunno

Haha only in Arablands?
in turkey u cant wear ur head scarf to a university.
In tajikstan they last week closed up a dozen of quran schools
i know the US i know what happened to the Japanese etc but seriously to say that it is that bad? not true
look at pakistan muslims killing others........afganistan occupation forces......US is a good option for many
land of milk and honey? your making things seem very drastic
i never said the US is heaven or "milk and honey" it is just a better option for many muslims

I mentioned a lot of arab states because I know them well and dont even try pretending to know how bad it is in some arab countries..you cant even speak arabic or havent lived here for a long period of time

alhamduallah our leaders in Saudi arabia are followers of sunnah and they are good leaders

Just remember that Arabs in other countries are muslims too dont be insensitive and tell them...oh ur suffering? u deserve it for leaving the khalifa

i wont get into that argument

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

To the brother with the Green Card question. You can contact the local office where your application is being processed. Each state has a federal office for INS applications. ( It's like the point of origin for your paperwork) They are the ones who can follow the paper trail and let you know. They are not the national office. It is a local office. Make sure your lawyer has given you the appointment times for interviews. If you miss one it delays your processing time.

As to the other issue of living in the West. What can I say. Am I a worse Muslim because this is my home. Does that make me any less of a Believer. Do I not have to strive harder to meet Muslims. Do I not have to strive harder to get a fair wage. I have tied my camel here. I strive for a halal existence. Do you begrudge me this? I, and my Muslim brothers and sisters in the West keep Islam alive here, no matter what, Alhumdullila.

Do you not understand the constant battle I engage in with the best of the duyna knocking on door my 27/7.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Brother,

By your own words the Arab lands are no better.

We just have to stay firm in our faith no matter where we happen to be. We know as Believers it will all be a good end. We are well aware Victory always Belongs to Allah.

Salem9022

Bro,

Like i said, look who is behind these tyrants you speak of and who is supporting them. Even in Turkey, that jew kemal was implanted by the west to eradicate the khalifah. Even Tajikstan's ruler is a puppet oppressing the Muslims.

Yes, US maybe a better option for many compared to their nations. But coming to US isn't best of the options. The good riding Muslims been riding is coming to an end, we are at the tail end of that hospitality and tolerance.

I don't need to live in those lands nor know arabic to know what's going on there. The news coming out of there is just enough for me to know how bad arabs are compare to Muslims of other lands. Well to be fair, how bad gulf arabs are who don't even consider other arabs as "true arabs". To them you're an arab first and muslim 2nd, and that's why they will be hated first and liked second by a vast majority of non-arab asian muslims.

http://forum.netmuslims.com/showthread.php?9709-Gulf-slavery-system&highlight=gulf+slavery

Anyways, you're welcome to go live where you like. I was just stating the turn of event and what's coming down the road.

Firstly Kamal Attaturk was not a Jew he was Allawi just like how Syrias President Bashar Al-Assad is. You probably don't even know what they believe in.

cedriccat_Cem_evi.jpg

Secondly. Not everything in this world is a Conspiracy of the west. You are living in a delusion of the Neo-Khawarij who believe everything is false flags and untrue.

There is no doubt that there are many issues in the Muslim world primarily caused by Muslims themselves by deviating from the Sunnah and and falling into Shirk and Innovation, Not at all caused by "West" themselves in most cases.

I agree that Muslims should stay in their own countries and make their own nations better first by learning about Islam and going back to the Sunnah. But there is no doubt the America is lot better for Muslims to be living in then many Countries which have Muslim Majority like the examples mentioned above. You are able to built a Mosque here and spread Islam among the people. You cant even do that in a country like Turkmenistan which recently banned Muslim Kids from entering any Mosques.

Youth banned from praying in mosques
http://www.iol.co.za/news/world/youth-banned-from-praying-in-mosques-1.1111953

Tell me where in America this has happened?