Waiting for Green Card for years Why ?

strive-may-i

When a person started a thread hoping to get a reply from those who care, it does not help to say - "I care less" in heat of argument (to second person). Chances are person who is seeking a direction, hoping clear weather, will be frustrated with dust and storm being raised.

A separate thread for us academically oriented is always better. Whenever possible, start another thread . prefix it with [Discuss:].

Just a suggestion..... :)

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

I won't whine. I have spent a life-time advocating for civil rights.

Brother, do you realize what your bitter has just done for the organization you are begging for on this site.

If, I needed legal counsel do you think I would go to them after the insults you have hurled? Sarcasm is not a good thing.

I do not see any reason to donate my money to an organization that has an advocate like you. If anything I will call them up and exercise my civil rights.

dunno

Bro,

Like i said, look who is behind these tyrants you speak of and who is supporting them. Even in Turkey, that jew kemal was implanted by the west to eradicate the khalifah. Even Tajikstan's ruler is a puppet oppressing the Muslims.

Yes, US maybe a better option for many compared to their nations. But coming to US isn't best of the options. The good riding Muslims been riding is coming to an end, we are at the tail end of that hospitality and tolerance.

I don't need to live in those lands nor know arabic to know what's going on there. The news coming out of there is just enough for me to know how bad arabs are compare to Muslims of other lands. Well to be fair, how bad gulf arabs are who don't even consider other arabs as "true arabs". To them you're an arab first and muslim 2nd, and that's why they will be hated first and liked second by a vast majority of non-arab asian muslims.

http://forum.netmuslims.com/showthread.php?9709-Gulf-slavery-system&highlight=gulf+slavery

Anyways, you're welcome to go live where you like. I was just stating the turn of event and what's coming down the road.

How bad gulf arabs are? we dont consider other arabs as arabs? that we are arabs first and muslims 2nd? :astag::astag::astag:
it saddens me to see a brother telling me this.....:astag::astag:
it is very sad how much you seem to hold grudges against arabs and espcially gulf arabs......i really dont care if you do
but making the accusation that we are arabs first and muslims second? that is something you will have to answer in the day of judgment :astag:
look at any country in the world...you find mosques, islamic centers, schools built by Saudis and other gulf arabs
to be honest im simply shocked of the way you feel......allah knows i love muslims from all countries being arab or not and i think most Saudis feel that way.......i really hope one day you can feel love towards every muslim and consider them your brothers instead of throwing accusations and generalizing on arabs...gulf arabs or people in the holy lands

may allah increase your iman and your love for all muslims

Brother dawah please accept my advice as i am saying out of love

please have aklaq or good manners towards your fellow muslims wallahi even if what you are saying is true people will not listen if it is said in a tough manner.
allah mentioned in the quran that if the prophet was not merciful the people around him would of left him and wouldn't hear his speech

you should care about your fellow muslims and you should love them because that is a sign of iman
"I couldn't careless" is not a statement that should be made towards other muslims as the prophet has instructed us to care for every muslim

I know you will probably not listen to me since i am an arab...the worst type of arab a gulf arab, a destroyer of the khilafa, an ally of the west, a hater for all non-arabs....etc

but please do not talk to non-muslims in this manner or newly converts so they will not think your way of speech is the muslim way of speech especially since you seem to be involved in Da'wah

waslam

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Brother,

I am a little taken back by you. You possess knowledge. There is no doubt. However, when it comes to Muslims living in the US, you do not have a balanced perspective. Muslims are facing the same issues as most Americans. There exists in the US a class system. You are placed somewhere on the rung of the ladder. You never know where until the rug is pulled under your feet.

Some Muslims are rich, some are poor. Some have integrated into the society and some hold onto culture and remain isolated. Most are not community activists. We are lacking in that area.

The outlook for most Muslims is not as bleak as you would have it. We face the same discrimination that all minorities face. It is not new to the US.

We are not a political force in the US. We have some semi-political organizations. However, those are secular in nature. Most Muslims are content not paying attention to politics, even grassroots movements.

My dialogue with you stems from you making generalizations. I am totally aghast at what you write. You seem to be disgusted with everyone. You do not seem to understand that it is viable for Muslims to lead honest and decent lives living in the US.

I understand you uphold the faith. There is no doubt. But, what occurs when you write is a tone that can be defensive. As a reader I wonder is there anything under the sun that you approve? Or simply what do you find so disturbing about the views presented on this forum that seem to be anti-Islamic to you.

Yes, emotions run high on this forum. That is one of the reasons I ask questions. I want to gauge what the issues we are attempting to discuss. Many feel I am argumentative whereas I am simply trying to understand the issue.

Astrugglingsoul

Subhanallah, this forum....
I was trying to respond without any emotions. But it seems people on here are hypersensitive and take things personally. should i start putting some love dovey words in my sentences? will that help?

:salam2: brother
you don't have to put some love 'dovey' words but i think it will be better if we all use a little more euphemism.
and i am not attacking you or anything but it seemed to me when you say something you don't say it is your personal opinion at the first place. like look at your first comment, you just replied to the thread by discouraging the muslims to not come to the western nations and all that. it is completely YOUR personal opinion. there are lot of good muslims who live in the west and they are having a peaceful life with abundant of opportunities to practice their religion. if you said it was your personal opinion only and didn't try to prove yourself correct desperately then i think people wouldn't get offended.

esperanza

revert of many years
equality in islam

Bro,

Like i said, look who is behind these tyrants you speak of and who is supporting them. Even in Turkey, that jew kemal was implanted by the west to eradicate the khalifah. Even Tajikstan's ruler is a puppet oppressing the Muslims.

Yes, US maybe a better option for many compared to their nations. But coming to US isn't best of the options. The good riding Muslims been riding is coming to an end, we are at the tail end of that hospitality and tolerance.

I don't need to live in those lands nor know arabic to know what's going on there. The news coming out of there is just enough for me to know how bad arabs are compare to Muslims of other lands. Well to be fair, how bad gulf arabs are who don't even consider other arabs as "true arabs". To them you're an arab first and muslim 2nd, and that's why they will be hated first and liked second by a vast majority of non-arab asian muslims.

http://forum.netmuslims.com/showthread.php?9709-Gulf-slavery-system&highlight=gulf+slavery

Anyways, you're welcome to go live where you like. I was just stating the turn of event and what's coming down the road.

brother,,,it seems you have anger against many people in the west,,,,and in the gulf and arabs,,,,maybe you think your part of the world is best
you cannot judge all america by some incidents
you cannot judge all gulf by some incidents

and if you have never lived in the gulf,,,it is not your position to judge

all muslims are equal,,,,,western,,arab,,asian,,where ever they are from,,,,,black white,,,male female,,
we all need to remember this especially now
this is just what the western people you so hate want to see.. muslims divided amongst one another

how can we convince others of the beauty and peace of islam if were divided???

REMEMBER PROPHET MUHAMMEDS LAST SPEECH( pbuh)
All mankind is from Adam and Eve, an Arab has no superiority over a non-Arab nor a non-Arab has any superiority over an Arab; also a white has no superiority over black nor a black has any superiority over white except by piety and good action. Learn that every Muslim is a brother to every Muslim and that the Muslims constitute one brotherhood. Nothing shall be legitimate to a Muslim which belongs to a fellow Muslim unless it was given freely and willingly. Do not, therefore, do injustice to yourselves.

and look at the muslims in meeca today on last night of ramadan..from every corner of the world