wake up muslims

Abdul25

Logical Believer
very heart touching

but one thing i dont understand why she is saying "all of my arab identity calls"

are only arabs muslims in this world, this thing has demaged islam more than any thing, arab nationalism. why no muslim nationalism.

she should be saying all muslims not only arabs, by the way two of "GOOD MUSLIM ARAB Countries" have diplomatic relations with Israel...

i have been strong supporter of Palestinians all of my university life and even now, my eyes shed tears of blood when i see all this, but Palestinians should also make their cause more object oriented rather than fighting with one another, Hamas fighting fatah, what is all this. they should unite and personal request of fatah supporters, please be more Islamic and leave all un islamic activities.

every Muslim supports Palestine but they should also do sth instead of fighting with each other and please no Arab nationalism from now on.

safiya58

very heart touching

but one thing i dont understand why she is saying "all of my arab identity calls"

are only arabs muslims in this world, this thing has demaged islam more than any thing, arab nationalism. why no muslim nationalism.

she should be saying all muslims not only arabs, by the way two of "GOOD MUSLIM ARAB Countries" have diplomatic relations with Israel...

i have been strong supporter of Palestinians all of my university life and even now, my eyes shed tears of blood when i see all this, but Palestinians should also make their cause more object oriented rather than fighting with one another, Hamas fighting fatah, what is all this. they should unite and personal request of fatah supporters, please be more Islamic and leave all un islamic activities.

every Muslim supports Palestine but they should also do sth instead of fighting with each other and please no Arab nationalism from now on.

:salam2:

you are right brother. I agree with you but it is not only arab-nationalism. It is nationalism in general that is causing us harm.

:wasalam:

^^ you understood it wrong.

first what she read was a beautiful poem in Arabic, that she wrote to express her feelings.

when the part she said her Arab orgin, she is speaking about who she is. You must of missed the previous line when she called out a similar to Salahdin Ayubi, ra, he was Turkish decent. She was in no way calling Arab nationalism. She was calling for freedom and liberation from the oppression she is in.

She ended with Phalisteen, Phalisten, Phalisteen. where the second holiest place of Islam is. Masjid Alaqsa.

people are associated with either the region they are from or the origin where they come from. it is completely innocent of any segregation implied above posts.

PerkerGam3

May Allah free palestine Amen
And Free my familiy and my brothers and sister in gaza amen
may allah let sharon live in a coma for the rest of his life amen

safiya58

^^ you understood it wrong.

first what she read was a beautiful poem in Arabic, that she wrote to express her feelings.

when the part she said her Arab orgin, she is speaking about who she is. You must of missed the previous line when she called out a similar to Salahdin Ayubi, ra, he was Turkish decent. She was in no way calling Arab nationalism. She was calling for freedom and liberation from the oppression she is in.

She ended with Phalisteen, Phalisten, Phalisteen. where the second holiest place of Islam is. Masjid Alaqsa.

people are associated with either the region they are from or the origin where they come from. it is completely innocent of any segregation implied above posts.

thanks for explaining.