WARNING TO ALL HAJJIS

guidemetojannah

I have to say this, i am really upset that even people in the holiest of all citites could be so low and !!!!! basically my mum has gone on hajj for the first time ever.........she is currently in medina and was in masjid al- Haraam and was held down by two ladies and was robbed of an amount of pounds exceeding £3000, my mum is the sweetest of all ladies, every1 who meets her loves her....... I cant believe those women....I HOPE THEY ROT IN HELL!!!!!! as you can tel i am upset......I pray that in that same place those ladies get their pay back....... and on the day of judgement they remember what they did to my mum........ I make dua that Allah swt gives sabr to my mum and I am also asking does any1 know of trusted legit ways that i could transfer some funds to medina.

sajjuaiah

As-salaam Alaikum,

May Allah help your mother. :tti_sister:

Are there anybody with her?

Brohter i will be happy if i can help you.

Please give me your mothers telephone/mobile number so i can call her and give the support she needed.

Inshallah, i most propably can visit madinah tommorow afternoon.

If you give me her address i inshallah can visit her.

I will PM you my mobile number so, you can give her.

Jazakmullah Hu-Khairan.

Munawar

Striving for Paradise
As-salaam Alaikum,

Please give me your mothers telephone/mobile number so i can call her and give the support she needed.

Jazakmullah Hu-Khairan.

:salam2:
MashaAllah brother, that is a very nice and helpful attitude.

It was not like that in Saudi Arabia in the 80's and even in the 90's. It looks like things have detoriated quite a bit in KSA too.
May Allah have mercy on us. Ameen.
:wasalam:

revert-sister

Proud to be a MUSLIM
i am very sorry for your mother and hope she is ok and these women get what they deserve Allah works in wonders ways, they will suffer for the loss they caused your beautifull mother.

inshallah

um_mustafa

sister in Islam
Salams, I am afraid it is very sad , even in Masjid Al Harram im Makkah there was a woman trying to seal from the sisters too!!!!!!!!!!! we heard the women shouting and didn't know what was going on,,,,,,,,,alhamdulilah she was caught and dealt with , you also have to be careful when making tawwaf as well I am afraid, people have been robbed doing this as too,
May Allah Ta'laa give your mother sabr and reward her and accept her Hajj , Ameen

hassana elkoussi

As-salaam Alaikum,

Jazakmullah Hu-Khairan.

MashaAllah , brother. May Allah bless you. That's so kind of you. You know , the same thing happened to me once when i was performing wadu' down in Zamzam and my cousin was robbed of all her money, tickets, passport, everything the very first day she set her foot in Mecca. I wonder how these people dare to do such things in these holy places.
I have a special request, brother, please pass my salam to RasulAllah ( pbuh ) when you go to Medina. THis is " amanah" , so please don't forget. Salam

Abu.Amirah

Assalamu aleikum,

Brother please be patient and am sorry about your mum May Allah protect her and all muslims from evil.
Brother as you kno during this time its crowded in the masjid and its very easy to loose your money and important documents.Thats why you hav to be careful always.I dont know if your mum went to hajj with a group? if yes please tell her to stick with them werever they go. And if she did go with a group then am sure the group leader can help you too.They have the agents in Saudia who help them in renting houses and transport.So am sure he can arrange some money for your mum and you pay him back wen he returns or he might gv you a bank account for you to bank it for him. Please talk to the group leader/agent and see if you can be helped!
Last but not list...tell your mum to be of the high patience wats important is for her to reach her goals and the hajj to be mabroor inshallah.

Jazakallahu kheir!!

yameenahmed

As-salaam Alaikum,

Jazakmullah Hu-Khairan.

masha allah brother may allah bless you and please say my salam to "PROPHET MOHAMMAD "[pbuh] please brother dont forget brother this is my humble request to you brother please say my salam brother please

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
salaam alikom

Brother may Allah help your mother, this problem is not from Saudi Arabia, actually every year there are people who come to Hajj only to do this kind of stuff, even after all the precaution Saudi Gov. take some people like the one faced your mother get in Saudi Arabia to do things like this, I am not sure if your Mother reported this incident to officials over there because they have women police in women area, plus its not advised to go to haram carrying big amount of money but May Allah make it easy on your family.

I have a special request, brother, please pass my salam to RasulAllah ( pbuh ) when you go to Medina. THis is " amanah" , so please don't forget.
Brother you dont need any one to do this for you if you pray the salaam on the prophet peace be up on him it will deliver to him from you directly you dont need to be in Madinah to do this...

While in his grave, the Prophet answers those who send blessings on him. He said, “Whenever someone seeks Allah’s blessings for me, Allah returns the soul to my body until I reply to his salutation” (Abu Dawud).
look at this thread

Reward of Praying on the Prophet peace be up on him

Wa salaam

etoile_de_mer

Assalaamu Alaykum wr wb brother
i'm deeply sad for what happened to ur mom ..esp in this scared place..
May Allah Help her..
My husband lost his watch last week in a masjid here in our country..we were sad..as the watch was a special one which has qibla and prayer times.
it is sad to know that our own muslim brothers & sisters are tempted by Shaytan and do evil deeds.
Ya Allah Please Makes us strong in our imaan.

i hear they even kidnap little kids in saudi if they get lost.....so its jz like any other place compared to crime but it is holiest place on earth.....3000 wow thats alot of money!......ur mom can take their good deeds during j-day

:hearts::hearts:

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
salam

OH I FEEL SO VERY SAD FOR HEARING THIS ,,,,IM SO SORRY
but dont worry what ever allah has taken from your mother he will give you more than thatt
inshallah ........
hope im right.........................................

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
hey

i hear they even kidnap little kids in saudi if they get lost.....so its jz like any other place compared to crime but it is holiest place on earth.....3000 wow thats alot of money!......ur mom can take their good deeds during j-day

:hearts::hearts:

hey your right i truly agree ......but if anyone steel any thing then the people of saudi if they come to know than they will cut the steelers hands ..am i right????????
:hijabi:

sajjuaiah

As-salaam alaikum,Thank you brothers and sisters i am happy to hear that alhamdulillah. it is a*! duty of every muslim to support every muslim as much as possible. May Allah bring unity among muslims and protect us from evil people.I am hear in Madina still i did not visit Haram i am with my friend. Inshallah brother i will convey your salam to our beloved prophet s.a.w.Please pray for me and my family.Jazakmullah Hu-Khairan.

Muslim-life

Always Alhamdulilah
yeaa its right "allah is with me".. the cut the steelers hand...:)
But just if they know that he's not doing it because of need, for poorness?!

:)

safiya58

this is so sad to know that we can not trust our own brothers/sisters :(
Inshaallah Allah will give sabr for your mum and inshaallah Allah will burn the other sisters doing that crime in the fire of regret instead of in the fire of hell.