We can not guarantee our next second!

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
salam

This video brought tears to my eyes, because I saw myself in it. The same questions I ask. The same flaws that I have. InshaAllah, we may all be guided away from the torment of the fire. From thinking ignorantly as if our time is far from us. And, inshaAllah, we may be among the triumphant and mindful in both this life and the next.

Asalamualaikum waRahmatuAllahi wa barkatahu for posting this.

:salam2:
I know sister/brother ..that how it feels ...this all is too lovely if we see from 1 side...and too tearfully if we see from an other side ..but what so ever ..we have to face it one day

jasak allah
:hijabi:

tany

YA RUB

:jazaak: for sharing
tears poured while watching
SUBHANALLAH
life's short,days are flyng and we are all getting close to our graves SUBHANALLAH SUBHANALLAH SUBHANALLAH
may allah forgive us AMEEN:hijabi:

Ablemit

As-salamu Aleykum brothers and sisters! JazakAllah for this video! Very nice music.. may Allah bless us all who believe in that there is no god but Allah! MashaAllah

maqsoodu

May Allah include us in His beloved slaves on The Day of Judgement....Ameen! Ya Allah forgive our sins, for you are the only from whom the forgiveness comes....Ameen!

Wassalam.

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
Salaam...

Subhanallah- we never know when the last breath will escape our lips:frown::frown:

Jazakallah khair for sharing:hearts:
AMEEN TO ALLL YOUR DU'AAS:tti_sister:

tayek1967

In any moment.

We can die any moment or anytime under complete submission to Allah. So we all should start to think more about submit myself. InshaAllah.