we made it

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

We did it. The boys and I drove 2400 miles and arrived safely in Long Beach. Alhumdullia. We had our share of adventures and I did it in hijab. I have been blessed. America is beautiful. It is vast and majestic. I am in need of your dua as usual. But, it will all work out.

Wow

Valerie

:wasalam:

I'm so happy to hear that. I was wondering this morning where you were or how you were doing. I forgot to say if you passed my way to stop in and I'd get you some lunch :) Although you probably didn't come through my area.

:)

JenGiove

Aapa,

I know the feeling. My trip wasn't nearly as long as yours and you did it in hijab too.... my dua with you. Enjoy Cali and say hi to my SIH while you're there...lol!

a_stranger

:salam2:

Al-Hajj [22:46]
أَفَلَمْ يَسِيرُوا فِي الْأَرْضِ فَتَكُونَ لَهُمْ قُلُوبٌ يَعْقِلُونَ بِهَا أَوْ آذَانٌ يَسْمَعُونَ بِهَا فَإِنَّهَا لَا تَعْمَى الْأَبْصَارُ وَلَكِن تَعْمَى الْقُلُوبُ الَّتِي فِي الصُّدُورِ

Afalam yaseeroo fee alardi fatakoona lahum quloobun yaAAqiloona biha aw athanun yasmaAAoona biha fainnaha la taAAma alabsaru walakin taAAma alquloobu allatee fee alssudoori

22:46 Do they not travel through the land, so that their hearts (and minds) may thus learn wisdom and their ears may thus learn to hear? Truly it is not their eyes that are blind, but their hearts which are in their breasts.

:wasalam:

azmirush

Alhamdullillah

:salam2:
It's so good to hear that you and your boys are doing well.. been thinking about you on the Eid.. May your days be blessed always..

:wasalam::wasalam: