We Will Be Tested

revert2007

Love Fishing
As salamu 'alaikum waramathulah wabarakathu

“Do people think that they will be left alone because they say: "We believe," and will not be tested? And We indeed tested those who were before them. And Allah will certainly make (it) known (the truth of) those who are true, and will certainly make (it) known (the falsehood of) those who are liars, (although Allah knows all that before putting them to test).” (Qur'an 29:2-3)

“Or think you that you will enter Paradise without such (trials) as came to those who passed away before you? They were afflicted with severe poverty and ailments and were so shaken that even the Messenger and those who believed along with him said, "When (will come) the Help of Allah?" Yes! Certainly, the Help of Allah is near!” (Qur'an 2:214)

"And certainly, We shall test you with something of fear, hunger, loss of wealth, lives and fruits, but give glad tidings to As-Sabirin (the patient). Who, when afflicted with calamity, say: "Truly, to Allah we belong and truly, to Him we shall return.'' They are those on whom are the Salawat (i.e., who are blessed and will be forgiven) from their Lord, and (they are those who) receive His mercy, and it is they who are the guided ones." (Qur'an 2:155-157)

“Allah does not burden any human being with more than he can bear.” (Qur'an 2:286)

“Verily, along with every hardship is relief” (Qur'an 94:5)

As salamu 'alaikum waramathulah wabarakathu

:muslim_child:Happy Eid Ul Adha:muslim_child:

MusLiMah_Kubra

Hasbi-Allah
:salam2:

Jazakallahu khairan wa kaseeran sister!

Indeed with every hardship there is ease..
Allah keep our hearts firm on islam Ameen..

Baarakallahu feekum

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
:wasalam:

Indeed, any thing would sound simple, when you understand the meaning of this beautiful verse...:muslim_child:

JAZAKALLAHU KAHIR for sharing

FEE AMANILLAH:hearts:

Umme Ali

Dear Sister,

Thank you for this imaan inspiring article. For me it was much needed. Indeed, the word of our Lord is upheld. Indeed, he sends the trials and then relieves us of them.
"Without doubt my Lord is the hearer of duas"
inna Rabbi la sami ud dua

Salam
Umme Ali

Abdul25

Logical Believer
:salam2:

SubhanAllah , whenever i feel weak , i read these verses and hadiths about patience and tests, they are really a cure for me. JazakAllah khayr for sharing. a very good reminder