Weird things are happening to me....

Muslim_Gurl

Thank You Allah!
:salam2:

Okk this might seem crazy and a bit strange but there's something really weird going on here lol. At night, for some reason, this "person" suddenly appears. It really scares me...like you have noo idea. And sometimes...during the night (theres no one in my room) and I hear someone breathing...very loudlyy. No its not my parents or siblings lol. Im 100% sure. I feel like they're right beside me...I'm really, really scared now. I dont know whats going on...

Also, I have noticed something. Before going to sleep, I sit down and for a few minutes and just stare at the sky and make dua. Its just something I do lol. So anwayss...when its a Thursday night (which is actually friday) there are SO many stars and each one is actually twinkling. Does that usually happen or is it just me?? Have you guys noticed this??

Anywayss...so yeahh, thats not the only weird thing. You know, sometimes I hear someone call my name during the night :confused: Its soo weird...and most of the time I hear it when its fajr time. :confused: Whats going onn?!?! SubhnAllah.

I'm veryy sorry if this post seems completely useless, but I'm just verryyyy scared right now (its night btw lol). I dont know why this is happening. And what could it be :confused:

Thankxx for your time everyone. I'm very, very, very sorry if this is a big waste of time for you :shymuslima1:

Take caree
Wasalam

uyu6890

uh

hmm.. it's look like you have a big problem..

but actually you can overcome your problem..

maybe it is just your imagination or Satan tries to distract you..

i just can share my humble advise :
do read surah mulk before you sleep..

insha-Allah,
Allah would helps you..:tti_sister:

rightpath_357

Well sis, I dont mean to scare you, but it could be a Jinn. They CANNOT harm you if you recite Aytul Kursi and blow on yourself b4 you go 2 sleep. Also recite Al-Falaq, and Al-Nas:D aw sis- I wish I was there with u!!!!!!

Insha'Allah Allah will protect you from evil and harm. Ameen.
Salam! :hearts:

Muslim_Gurl

Thank You Allah!

hmm.. it's look like you have a big problem..

but actually you can overcome your problem..

maybe it is just your imagination or Satan tries to distract you..

i just can share my humble advise :
do read surah mulk before you sleep..

insha-Allah,
Allah would helps you..:tti_sister:

:wasalam:

Yes maybe it is just the Shaytan. But its really scaring me, like I cant even go to sleep.

Yes I will read surah Mulk for sure! Thankx for reminding me, I totally forgot.
Please make dua for me my dearest sister. I want this all to stop very soon inshAllah :(

I love you for the sake of Allah

Well sis, I dont mean to scare you, but it could be a Jinn. They CANNOT harm you if you recite Aytul Kursi and blow on yourself b4 you go 2 sleep. Also recite Al-Falaq, and Al-Nas:D aw sis- I wish I was there with u!!!!!!

Insha'Allah Allah will protect you from evil and harm. Ameen.
Salam! :hearts:

Yes sister, I thought of that too. And yes I will recite Ayatul Kursi for sure, I heard it helps alot, InshaAllah.

Noo sister, Im glad your not here with me, or you would have been scared. I dont want my beautiful lil sister to feel that way. You stay happy where you are okk :) lol

I love you for the sake of Allah
Wasalam

:hearts:

jishad

thats true

Assalaamu alaikkum,

ayatul kursi helps . I know 4m my experience. The nights i forget to recite it i get bad dreams.

As in hadith (sahi bhukhari) says bad dreams are 4m saitan and good dreams from allah. Bad dreams wont harm u if you Dont speak about the bad dream, good dreams are from allah showing glad tidings.

When i recite Ayatul kursi. It works.

Peace be on u sister

Muslim_Gurl

Thank You Allah!
Assalaamu alaikkum,

ayatul kursi helps . I know 4m my experience. The nights i forget to recite it i get bad dreams.

As in hadith (sahi bhukhari) says bad dreams are 4m saitan and good dreams from allah. Bad dreams wont harm u if you Dont speak about the bad dream, good dreams are from allah showing glad tidings.

When i recite Ayatul kursi. It works.

Peace be on u sister

Walaikumu salam

Yes reading it does help. Alhumdulillah. I feeling better now, but still a bit scared. Nothing happened yet Alhumdulillah.

Ohh no wait! I just heard something lol.....

:SMILY26:

a_stranger

:salam2:sister

I feel some times something similar but i am sure that Allah is greater than anything else If i mention his name nothing will harm me , have more faith and trust in Allah sobhanahu wa Taala nothing will harm you dear sister, when you feel so read Quran loudly and make your heart strong with faith in your creator)(say to yourself Allah with me Allah will protect me).

Muslim_Gurl

Thank You Allah!
:salam2:sister

I feel some times something similar but i am sure that Allah is greater than anything else If i mention his name nothing will harm me , have more faith and trust in Allah sobhanahu wa Taala nothing will harm you dear sister, when you feel so read Quran loudly and make your heart strong with faith in your creator)(say to yourself Allah with me Allah will protect me).

:wasalam:

Awww you feel the same way? SubhnAllah, may Allah protect us. Ameen.

Thankx for your advice. Last night wasnt so bad (becase I didnt sleep lol) And InshaAllah all the other nights will be fine too.

Tc
Wasalam

arzafar

i think you should see a psychiatrist or something. you s last few posts have been very ahem strange

Muslim_Gurl

Thank You Allah!
i think you should see a psychiatrist or something. you s last few posts have been very ahem strange

Seriously?! You think I've gone crazy lol

Actually it sort of seems like that to me now. Hmm...I wonder why all this is happening...

aii84

Wa'alaykum asalaam wa'rahmatullah,

Yes good advices WRT deen; As for the twinkling stars, if you look closely you can see them shining with blues and reds very distinctly now due to our increasingly close proximity to the galactic "center", as per NASA's observations.

If you're looking up to the heavens for Signs on what's going on for you (& the rest of us), you really only need to look to the dissipating puddle of the Sea of Galilee: The Israeli gov't has recently announced an "environmental emergency" as the water-level has receded passed the point of no return, and (suddenly, for the sake of the birds and plants and fish and heedlesshappyhearts and allthatrubbish)...

Not sure if you guys know about this, but here's the BBC report from late 2008: youtube.com /watch?v=KZgjIe83HIg

Cling hard to the rope that ALLAH SWT extends. =)

Muslim_Gurl

Thank You Allah!
Wa'alaykum asalaam wa'rahmatullah,

Yes good advices WRT deen; As for the twinkling stars, if you look closely you can see them shining with blues and reds very distinctly now due to our increasingly close proximity to the galactic "center", as per NASA's observations.

If you're looking up to the heavens for Signs on what's going on for you (& the rest of us), you really only need to look to the dissipating puddle of the Sea of Galilee: The Israeli gov't has recently announced an "environmental emergency" as the water-level has receded passed the point of no return, and (suddenly, for the sake of the birds and plants and fish and heedlesshappyhearts and allthatrubbish)...

Not sure if you guys know about this, but here's the BBC report from late 2008: youtube.com /watch?v=KZgjIe83HIg

Cling hard to the rope that ALLAH SWT extends. =)

Ohh really?? I didnt know that. But the strange thing is, it ONLY happens on a Thursday night :confused: Weird...

Thankx for your reply brother/sister :)

Wasalam

superbro

Brother of Islam
This wont help but if that was happening to me, i would freak out to the max. It scares me when someone says "its like someone standing in my room at night".

Wooh gives me shivers.

arzafar

Seriously?! You think I've gone crazy lol

Actually it sort of seems like that to me now. Hmm...I wonder why all this is happening...

no it doesnt mean you've gone crazy. people hide a lot of things and sometimes it all accumulates into something else. i think you need someone to talk to - a good company.

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
my dear sis IT'S NOTHING.:)i mean i keep on telling that myself IF i experience something like that.really,sis be strong it's nothing if you have recited ayatul kursi,surah mulk and have prayed ishaa prayer.then think that nothing would dare come near you coz ALLAH will protect you.and there is no greater force then HIM,so why be sick with worries.only HE can cause you what HE likes and thinks is fit for you,so keep faith ukhti.
stay strong at peace and faithul inshallah:)

~Ali_

Fixing da foundation
Assalamualaikum sister - my small advice... OCCUPY YOURSELF with.. SOMETHING ELSE keep distracted with something. Or get so tired your knocked out at the end of the day...

Now it could be a jinn/satan - so theres not much you can do other than:

a) Rely on Allah and seek His help.
b) Read Aytul-Kursi
c) Read Al-Falaq and Al-Nas
d) Listen/Read Surah Al-Baqarah
e) Listen/Read Surah Al-Mulk

Muslim_Gurl

Thank You Allah!
Assalamualaikum sister - my small advice... OCCUPY YOURSELF with.. SOMETHING ELSE keep distracted with something. Or get so tired your knocked out at the end of the day...

Now it could be a jinn/satan - so theres not much you can do other than:

a) Rely on Allah and seek His help.
b) Read Aytul-Kursi
c) Read Al-Falaq and Al-Nas
d) Listen/Read Surah Al-Baqarah
e) Listen/Read Surah Al-Mulk

Walaykumu salam

I know! :( Thats what I'm afraid of. Or maybe I've gone crazy lol, because Im also losing memory. My Lord please help meeeeeee!!!!!!! :(:(:(

Thanks for your advice brother.
Please forgive me.