Alhamdulillah , Allahuakbar

Allah has guided you to Islam and the Truth

Take it easy from here, step at a time

May Allah make it easy for you.....ameeen

wassalam

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
Asalam Alkaum,

Im not a revert, however I have friends who are.

There is this special friend i have who i love from the bottom of my heart... shes i believe 26 years old now and she has been Muslim since she was 14 and she went through alot at first. her parents did not accept her Islam at first but she didnt give up with them.. she faught until they accepted it and now they are trying to learn more about Islam. she is really really religious... more religious than i am.. wait ... WAYYYYYYYYY more religious than I am... compared to her i feel like i know nothing about Islam... Subhan Allah she faced many different obstacles in her life, however, she always had a way to overcome them.

She faced obstacles that made her in coma for almost 6 months.. But subhan Allah if ur eman is strong nothing can affect u...

salam,

marc

:salam2: broter marc,
First of all congratulation to you too on becoming a Muslim.

I totally agree with you regarding scienctific clues in the Quran. But can you share with us how science guided you to Islam ?
I am interested in knowing that.
Thanks.
:wasalam:

Wa3alaykom el salam akhi munawar,

there is many things and scientific realities , but i can't explain very good in english , i speak portuguese and arabic more than english,

if you speak arabic tell me so i write to you and you translate,

and cmelbouzaidi thank you first, i didnt share my story yet here but inshalla ill try to do soon, im just a bit sick now hope when i be better i do it,

so about the scientific things i can say somethings now ill try to write in english as much as possible ..

- at first when the nasa started giving pictures about the creation of the universe and they discovered that its because of the radiation of light that is all recorded in the universe so i started looking and searching to know more about that and i found that they discovered that all the history of the humans and every creation is recorded and saved in the universe and everywhere and every movement go to universe the speed of light as energy radiations ! and they said that if we can be faster than the light we can watch all the history of the universe and every person and every image and every voice ! and in the energu science tehy said that everything bad that we do go to universe as a negative energy radiation and if its good will be positive and if its in the same time the positive energy can delete the negative one ! getting back to the quran and hadeeth and sunna :
[ kulla shay2 a7saynaho fi kitab mubin ]
[ intabiho 3ala ma taf3alo fa2innaho kolluhu musajjal 3al 7itanikom .... wa atbi3o el sayyi2a bel 7asana tam7ou ma qablaha ... ] please translate !

secondly : they discovered that the moon was iluminated then it became as its like now and all the story of the moon we know ..
and the quran said that the moon is the sign of night and the sun the sign of day .. [atfa2na ayat allayl waja3alna ayat annahar ...]

and about the black holes i think everybody know about the uncounted miracles in the quran about them , and how the stars will finish their lifes and how the quran said that the stars started blancs and later became red and later will become black .. and thats what the sciene discovered ..

and the how the earth was created from iron that came from the sky ..

and the miracle of the profet (SAAS) when said that the arabic land will be green as "it was" and we know that just for now after lot of researches they discovered that the arabic lands were green and had lot of rivers and we are watching now how the rain it going again to their !

and the geology and the mathematic mitracles have no limit in the quran ...

we can note all of them because avery letter in quran have a miracle
for exemple when the quran say " they walk in the earth " and not on the earth ... why ?
we discovered now that the atmospheer of the earth is very big and its all called earth { that is a part of the earth .. } and we living with 1000 Mbars on our heads of pression so we are in the eatrh and not on the earth " allathina yamshoona [fi] al ard " and not [3ala] al ard!

so every letter we can find a miracle !

sorry i cant stay much time now im very sick and im 10 min late to praying :astag:

salam !

AdamMuslim

Besm Allah,
Assalamou Alikom Wrahmatou Allah,

First of all welcome brother Marc to TTI.:SMILY259:
I'am really interested to read some stuff on the theory that you have mentioned earlier. Could you please post links or files.

Thanks in advance,
Your brother,

Salam.

Yusuf1990

al-Inglezi
As-salaamu'alaikum,

I'm a new revert from the UK, Alhamdulillah. I live in an area where there are no Muslims/Mosques/anything Islamic so conversion was a big decision to make and it involved alot of research. I used to be Catholic but before that I was into drugs, partying, girls, etc ALOT of things which are not good. I found God initially through Catholicism as my mum is a Catholic, I liked it as I founded a belief in God and it gave me some proper morals to live on. I used to attend Mass on sundays, pray the rosary, etc and then I discovered Islam. Islam made me question the things I had accepted in Christianity, things like the creation of the Universe, the human body, the world, God, the Prophets (pbut). I then found my religion to be unstable in evidence, and I had rapidly lost faith in it as it didn't make sense anymore (the clashing of science and religion). I decided to look heavily into Islam and Alhamdulillah I found all my answers, everything made sense, there was even solid proof to back things up (the complete Uniqueness of God, the authenticy of the Qur'an, the scientific facts in the Qur'an, the perfect way of life Islam provides, etc). After some time I accepted Islam and embraced it, I made my shahada and have since learnt how to pray and given alot of things up in my life. I even had to end a three year relationship with my girlfriend to come to Islam so it hasn't been easy but it is the best decision I have ever made, all thanks and praise be to my Creator. I'm a new person now, I have a new name, a new way of life, a new, positive outlook on life and whenever it gets tough or my iman (faith) begins to lower I just thank God for making me a Muslim and giving me the proper chance for Paradise in the Hereafter. It isn't easy to come to Islam, I have no Muslim friends or family and I dont have a Mosque nearby enough where I could make a group of Muslim friends but this is no problem for me as I have Allah in my life, I pray 5 times a day facing Mecca and read Qur'an knowing in my heart that it is all worth it and that my life has a purpose.
I hope you learn more about Islam and that God makes it easy for you to come to the Straight Path, I recommend visiting a Mosque to talk with the imam or some brothers as this would give you some first hand knowledge and help.

Best wishes,
As-salaamu'alaikum waRahmatullahi waBarakathu,
Yusuf.

adiilah

Asaalaamuralaikum Wrb

I have read ur msg ...Allah Akbar .... im really happy for you ...
Allah guide whom he will....

And Allah is ur strength ...im not from the UK ...but i hv been to the Uk recently and alhamdullilah i found Islam everywhere ...
Around Bristol i dunno much ....but alhamdullilah u have Islam Channel and insha Allah u will see much avenues for you ....

it Allah who Guide us ...

May Allah help you through

As-salaamu'alaikum,

I'm a new revert from the UK, Alhamdulillah. I live in an area where there are no Muslims/Mosques/anything Islamic so conversion was a big decision to make and it involved alot of research. I used to be Catholic but before that I was into drugs, partying, girls, etc ALOT of things which are not good. I found God initially through Catholicism as my mum is a Catholic, I liked it as I founded a belief in God and it gave me some proper morals to live on. I used to attend Mass on sundays, pray the rosary, etc and then I discovered Islam. Islam made me question the things I had accepted in Christianity, things like the creation of the Universe, the human body, the world, God, the Prophets (pbut). I then found my religion to be unstable in evidence, and I had rapidly lost faith in it as it didn't make sense anymore (the clashing of science and religion). I decided to look heavily into Islam and Alhamdulillah I found all my answers, everything made sense, there was even solid proof to back things up (the complete Uniqueness of God, the authenticy of the Qur'an, the scientific facts in the Qur'an, the perfect way of life Islam provides, etc). After some time I accepted Islam and embraced it, I made my shahada and have since learnt how to pray and given alot of things up in my life. I even had to end a three year relationship with my girlfriend to come to Islam so it hasn't been easy but it is the best decision I have ever made, all thanks and praise be to my Creator. I'm a new person now, I have a new name, a new way of life, a new, positive outlook on life and whenever it gets tough or my iman (faith) begins to lower I just thank God for making me a Muslim and giving me the proper chance for Paradise in the Hereafter. It isn't easy to come to Islam, I have no Muslim friends or family and I dont have a Mosque nearby enough where I could make a group of Muslim friends but this is no problem for me as I have Allah in my life, I pray 5 times a day facing Mecca and read Qur'an knowing in my heart that it is all worth it and that my life has a purpose.
I hope you learn more about Islam and that God makes it easy for you to come to the Straight Path, I recommend visiting a Mosque to talk with the imam or some brothers as this would give you some first hand knowledge and help.

Best wishes,
As-salaamu'alaikum waRahmatullahi waBarakathu,
Yusuf.

Searching7

Asalam Alaikum

GH you wont regret it, if you have any questions there are a lot of brothers and sisters on here who are more than willing to help.

island muslim

I took my shahadah last wednesday, and telling friends and family has gone much better than I expected. I feel great about my decision and i am extremely excited to begin my journey in Islam. Thanks to all of you for your advice.

Salaam Alaiykum,

Welcome dear brother to our ummah! :) This is great news mashaallah.

akhi please make duua for us inshaallah as you have no sins right now. Also brother I advise you to learn to pray first and foremost as a priority when implementing islamic way of life now that you are muslim. :) step by step insha allah like a child learning to walk....

may allah keep you steadfast upon the truth brother ameen.:hearts:

saffanah

speak good or silent
Hey.

I'm also thinking of reverting.

I Live in North Wales (U.K)

May Allah guide you to Islam....Amin

And for Searching7,
WELCOME TO ISLAM! Welcome to the muslim community
Allahu Akbar!
May Allah strengthen your iman(faith) and guide you in this right path.

abdela

assalamalaikum sister
I am very happy to hear that you converted to Islam mashallah.
If you need any advice or you want to know more about anything just email me. Abdela
kalbel19*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!

Zakariyya

Ramadhaan Mubarak

My best advice is to know/learn Islam everything and everyone will take care of itself, and that is putting it quite honest ppl r ppl and they will accept you or they wont

Shukran